Scientifically Silly WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
And she didn't surpass you at any point for my wolf leans. Skim has not been village leaning at all, I did not like her vote yesterday, and today she has barely said much of anything, so she is neutral at the moment.

You mean with this coffee lynch?
To add to this, Dolphin's sketch has been slowly growing but was small compared to the sketch I feel for AM

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay. Tomorrow we're going to massclaim before anyone votes.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay. Tomorrow we're going to massclaim before anyone votes.
who......what.......whe...........I don't even know who you are anymore....

and I'd be lying if I said the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
So, it's a good plan, AM. It really is. I am on board.

Here is my one concern, though:

How do you know Mel isn't completely bull****ting all of us?

Like, given what you know about how he likes to wolf, what do you think the likelihood is of him eventually pulling some STL-level ****

Like, given what you know about how he likes to wolf, what do you think the likelihood is of him eventually pulling some STL-level ****
because someone or a conjunction of someones KNOW THE SETUP. If we mass claim we need to come up with an order to do so. Who do we want to go first, who do we want to go last?

Oh, you mean like counterclaiming? I have experienced that as well and have a plan for it.

because someone or a conjunction of someones KNOW THE SETUP. If we mass claim we need to come up with an order to do so. Who do we want to go first, who do we want to go last?
Lemme guess -- you would like to volunteer to go first?

And no, I don't think we would know the setup, really, considering all deaths so far have been vanilla village. Unless you have some more information beyond what an individual might have...In which case, please share with the class!

Actually, is order important? That's something I never paid attention to.

I would imagine it is important if you are trying to pull something sneaky

Edit: and only because in this case, all the potential rolesets are known, so the first PRs to reveal would set things down the decision tree a certain way, and if nefarious, could essentially decide which setup they want to imply.

Lemme guess -- you would like to volunteer to go first?

And no, I don't think we would know the setup, really, considering all deaths so far have been vanilla village. Unless you have some more information beyond what an individual might have...In which case, please share with the class!
actually I think I should go last.
Typically wolfiest player claim first and then picks the next person to go and so forth. As people claim, it narrows down the possible setup. Making the wolfiest players go first keeps them from fake-claiming a PR.

I would imagine it is important if you are trying to pull something sneaky

Edit: and only because in this case, all the potential rolesets are known, so the first PRs to reveal would set things down the decision tree a certain way, and if nefarious, could essentially decide which setup they want to imply.
Can you please explain this in a different way?

It's what Cheezit said

Which shows he's already thought about it. That's fun and not at all concerning lol

Don't worry, I've been thinking about it in depth as well.

Reactions: 1 users
Sarcasm aside, I'm interested to see how you both would propose handling this.

Although, letting someone who is probably going to try to claim a role dictate the terms doesn't sit particularly well with me because of the level of control it affords.

You young noobs in here are too green to have been burned by this kind of stuff in the past, but I have seen some **** in my time, lemme tell you

Although, letting someone who is probably going to try to claim a role dictate the terms doesn't sit particularly well with me because of the level of control it affords.

You young noobs in here are too green to have been burned by this kind of stuff in the past, but I have seen some **** in my time, lemme tell you
If you don't trust us then feel free to set the start and end points yourself.

Why does it matter the order in which people claim? Won't everything be out on the table, and certain things just won't add up?

Yes, because everyone tells the truth in WW

You may have just volunteered yourself to go first. Or last. Or whatever the wolfiest spot is. Or the least wolfiest. idfk
I don't care when I go, I'm just trying to understand why the order matters. I know not everyone tells the truth, no need to be snarky

I don't care when I go, I'm just trying to understand why the order matters. I know not everyone tells the truth, no need to be snarky
It's because of the reasons already stated by myself and Mel.

And sorry, but I have been awake for over 20 hours now after getting only ~3 hours of sleep; you are going to get snark if you ask me things that have already been discussed

N2 - Gotta get back to work but in the meantime, @Melchizedek is dead. He was the village tracker. May he rest in pieces.

Roster:

1. @PippyPony
2. @bryndiana.jones
3. @Animal Midwife
6. @Skimble
9. @dolphin106258

Le Dead
7. @PrincessButterCup - vanillager
4. @SARdoghandler - vanillager
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark - vanillager
8. @Melchizedek - village tracker

Oh my my my...looks like it's LyLo! Pepper your anguses, and vote carefully. Apparently plurality means the opposite of what I thought it did. The word I've been looking for was majority. Weird, huh? Well, today we will be playing by the correct word. Majority = 3 votes y'all. Deadline is 10pm EST.

Ok, sorry about yesterday guys. I really didn’t think I’d be gone all day, and I was pretty well hydrated by the time I got home (I wasn’t driving, whoooo hoo!) I’m on the train now and I’m going to try to read as much of yesterday as possible before my stop. I likely won’t be back on until this evening when I take the train home. It’s only me and the doctor today, meaning I have to see all the appointments and write all of the discharges and internal notes (usually there is another student and 1-2 nurses to split duties with). I will most definitely have time to post later though!

In case it was missed in the mutterings of last night, there will be no voting until everyone claims. Discussion in general is still allowed and encouraged.