SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any wld voters see why I trust her and want to waffle?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch votes received

t70s 3 (EC, wldlf, dandy18)
PJ 0 ()
wldlf 4 (CFC, Jam, abber, t70s)
devyn 0 (t70s)
CFC 1 (PJ)

waffle-o-meter: 3

Waiting for SOV to officially close, but it looks like this will be your vote tally. Please get your night PMs soon, especially if you are overseas (although you might be asleep already).

voting closed.... Results pending.

Yikes! Stripes! Fruit-striped gum!

4430649657_c00a381a32.jpg

Last edited:
Lynch votes received

t70s 3 (EC, wldlf, dandy18)
PJ 0 ()
wldlf 4 (CFC, Jam, abber, t70s)
devyn 0 (t70s)
CFC 1 (PJ)

waffle-o-meter: 3

Waiting for SOV to officially close, but it looks like this will be your vote tally. Please get your night PMs soon, especially if you are overseas (although you might be asleep already).
I'm on night shift tonight. No sleep for meeeee.

Hey, can I edit that to make it smaller, SOV/Packen....it's ridiculous and that's what I get for not previewing. :( Sowwy.

I'm not seeing where you guys are seeing a tie ?

I'm on night shift tonight. No sleep for meeeee.

As I was typing that, I thought I saw you had posted recently. Sorry, hope you have a good night though, not too busy, but you get to see some cool stuf

As I was typing that, I thought I saw you had posted recently. Sorry, hope you have a good night though, not too busy, but you get to see some cool stuf

Thanks. It's super quiet, just observing a colicy horse with one more official check over. Not even any late night treatments. I'm spending a lot of time playing F5-stuck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really want pj to change her currently throw-away vote to help, but as I strongly suspect she's the other wolf, I don't see that happening.

Its not a throwaway vote, I'm not going to just vote for someone because everyone else is, I think its silly to keep someone in the game who has "chaos" in their description when we've come down to voting for people based on participation.

There is probably only one wolf left so If you think its wolfy of me to vote for a different player then that doesn't make sense, if I was a wolf I'd be all about the bandwagon, there would be no reason for me to choose someone different

Strangely, amongst all the items and roles at the pre-vetties disposal, there is one that has become a standard in the games, but somehow has been missing. How could a WW game go by without its use? Well, we have no answer to that question, because today, for the first time, the dust has been shaken off, we hear the whirring in the air, as it is about to strike.... .And

CRACK!

The whip has been used and has found its target. CFC has been smacked with the whip.. But what effect does it have on CFC you ask? Does it kill? Silence? What? Well, it turns out that the whip has been used to undo CFC's vote. That's right, CFC's vote no longer counts, and whereas previously Wldlfstdnt was the leading vote-getter, now there is a tie between that70sshow and wldlfstdnt.

So being the kind benevolent mods that we are, we beseech the remaining live players to undo this morass, and make the tie go away. But our pleas go on death ears. We beseech the unnamed player to make an appearance and break the tie, again our pleas are unanswered. So what is there left. As Mods faithful to the integrity of the game, we go in search of the rule book of WW. We look through on-line resources, old threads, book stores, rummage sales, everywhere to learn what to do in case of tie. Finally, while out walking the dogs, I find an old man in a wheelchair who hands me the sacred book of WW. He winks and rolls away muttering something about whips, and leaves the book in our hands.

We open the old leathery book and dust goes everywhere. This delays the write-up for several minutes as the dust mite allergy kicks in. Finally in between Mod-kills, and Dealing with whiny wolves, we find the entry on tie votes. It reads as follows..

In the case of an equal number of votes being cast in a lynching, after adjusting for cancellation or multiple votes as allowed in subpart C of the voting rules described in the aforementioned chapter, then the follow remedies are recommended.
(i) the properly elected and still living mayor or other leader shall cast the deciding vote. <dead mayor, rule does not apply>
(ii) if there is a previously arranged order of operation that allows for earlier events to take precedence over later events then the earliest party to have reached the limit shall have received the most votes, except in cases where there has been a contingency plan in place that has changed said order. <no order of operation imposed>
(iii) if the game still has 50% of the players remaining then a random throw of the dice can be used to select either amongst (a) the tied candidates (b) all players receiving any votes or (c) all players in the game. Use of options a, b, or c is solely at the discretion of the moderators of the game.
<less than 50% of players remaining>
(iv) In the case there is no applicable application of subparts i,ii, or iii above then part 91.3(a) of the Federal Aviation Regulations shall be used as a guide: [FONT=ariel, helvetica, sans-serif][t]he pilot in command of an aircraft is directly responsible for, and is the final authority as to, the operation of that aircraft." .In this case that means that the moderators are ultimately responsible for the fair application of all rules of this section...

So there you have it... .laid out clearly in the Moderator's Handbook, we are responsible for the fair application of the rules, and although I would like to kill off 9 villagers at one time, I sense the ensuing slaughter may be deemed to be a bit reactionary (and Packen voted against it).

Therefore the agreed remedy is that the vote of the players shall stand as you have voted.

You have lynched wldlfstndt, aka Packen, the villager Assassin who killed DVMDream, the SOV's and silenced many of you... as well, you have lynched that70sshow, aka Holy Franz, who searched for her/his love Devyn, found her in Ksmi, converted to evil with her, and mourned her passing, but remained evil, forever drinking toasts to his/her long lost love.
[FONT=ariel, helvetica, sans-serif]
.Do I hear the whip again? Better run for cover before more mischief is accomplished.

It is now Night 12. You have until 7:30AM to send in PMs

Players Remain

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt Packen
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei WTF, Chaos
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko.Ahmad Eldee USF.
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream Emiloo, collaborator

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF Fromthebox [FTB]
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW - LissaRae06
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow Holy Franz, converted due to her love of Devyn
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg[/QUOTE]

Its not a throwaway vote, I'm not going to just vote for someone because everyone else is, I think its silly to keep someone in the game who has "chaos" in their description when we've come down to voting for people based on participation.

There is probably only one wolf left so If you think its wolfy of me to vote for a different player then that doesn't make sense, if I was a wolf I'd be all about the bandwagon, there would be no reason for me to choose someone different

I think the write up mentioned that their were multiple wolves that attacked dyachei? Of course, I could be wrong about all of these things, and I definitely didn't mean I thought you should bandwagon! Sorry if it came off that way. Not my intention (cross my heart).

I definitely see the advantage of taking out cfc because of the chaos thing, but I thought chaos couldn't kill? I've never been in a game with chaos so I could be mistaken. I think chaos could possibly mess with items, but at this point I don't think we have any useful items left. Since wolves can and will kill a villager every night, I thought the priority would be to lynch wolves first before they chip away at our already small numbers.

Me thinking you're probably a wolf came WAY before this vote. But like I've said repeatedly, I'm suspicious of almost every one at this point...:shifty:

I think the write up mentioned that their were multiple wolves that attacked dyachei? Of course, I could be wrong about all of these things, and I definitely didn't mean I thought you should bandwagon! Sorry if it came off that way. Not my intention (cross my heart).

I definitely see the advantage of taking out cfc because of the chaos thing, but I thought chaos couldn't kill? I've never been in a game with chaos so I could be mistaken. I think chaos could possibly mess with items, but at this point I don't think we have any useful items left. Since wolves can and will kill a villager every night, I thought the priority would be to lynch wolves first before they chip away at our already small numbers.

Me thinking you're probably a wolf came WAY before this vote. But like I've said repeatedly, I'm suspicious of almost every one at this point...:shifty:

thats cool, to be honest I haven't been the best player in this game, I've been a little distracted and have been having a hard time keeping up. looks like you were right in the end, I should eat my words lol. I tend to get paranoid toward the end of the game

Well done being me wldlf!!

Hope you have learned about the dangers of ties my dear SDN players. Papa mod was not joking when he said that ties are not appreciated by the mods. Even if it means self sacrifice ;)

At least we got our wolf (we were right, Dandelion!) but it's too bad wld had to die, too. :(

Wolfy down!!!!

Nice going whip cracker.

thats cool, to be honest I haven't been the best player in this game, I've been a little distracted and have been having a hard time keeping up. looks like you were right in the end, I should eat my words lol. I tend to get paranoid toward the end of the game

No, no, definitely my fault! When I looked it over, I realized that it definitely sounded rude. Oh, this internet. It can make communication hard. :)

I've pretty much been a sucky player this whole game. School + playing on my phone is not a good combination.

Well done being me wldlf!!

Hope you have learned about the dangers of ties my dear SDN players. Papa mod was not joking when he said that ties are not appreciated by the mods. Even if it means self sacrifice ;)

Packen, I :love: being you. Best role ever

No, no, definitely my fault! When I looked it over, I realized that it definitely sounded rude. Oh, this internet. It can make communication hard. :)

I've pretty much been a sucky player this whole game. School + playing on my phone is not a good combination.

I appreciate your help this last lynch! Considering we were the only 2 online for most of it. ;)

***********************ghost results pending***************

Oh, sorry, can't post those on the thread. :oops:

Ah, screw it... sure I can. :p

Some interesting highlights...

*Nyanko voted to lynch SOV... no surprise there.
*LIS voted to lynch boring players (or something like that).

*The leading vote getter was a wolf.
*The 2nd leading vote getter was the mystery player.

For privacy concerns and HIPAA regulations, the actual votes of the dead can't be disclosed, nor the actual names of the players that received votes.

********************thank you ghosts**********************

If there's still protection around, I'd really appreciate it. I've never survived this long before!

:eek: :lol:

Also I KNEW HF was converted!!!
And

OOOOoooooOOOoooooOOO Beware! Beware!

Beautiful blondes love the corpse? Slowly pouring water fills the tub. Bubbles and happy, too. :)

:whoa: I think it is beyond hilarious that you think I am the invisible
player in this game...... I was not allowed to play the game even
though I begged SOV to play in both games - but he said NO! :( So
I chose to play in the wildlife game - now I wish I had played in this one
as it has lasted a lot longer and the characters look more interesting....

I decided to catch up on all of the craic in your game since the
lounge game is deader than a doornail and then I started cracking up
that I received a lynch vote. :lol: You guys should probably look for
someone who was allowed to play the game...... :rofl:

tumblr_m827s7FLcf1rnbgkp.gif

Another evil wolfie down! You can do it, villagers!

:whoa: I think it is beyond hilarious that you think I am the invisible
player in this game...... I was not allowed to play the game even
though I begged SOV to play in both games - but he said NO! :( So
I chose to play in the wildlife game - now I wish I had played in this one
as it has lasted a lot longer and the characters look more interesting....

I decided to catch up on all of the craic in your game since the
lounge game is deader than a doornail and then I started cracking up
that I received a lynch vote. :lol: You guys should probably look for
someone who was allowed to play the game...... :rofl:

tumblr_m827s7FLcf1rnbgkp.gif

Considering MNPP is explicitly stated to be a troll, not sure I believe you. Man, there's too many pages for me to find all the non-players who posted...but I'll try...

#1 No one died.

#2 The triad thief/unnamed player lives.

Are #1 and #2 related or unrelated? Discuss amongst yourselves.

It is now Day 13 You have until 1:30PM to lynch someone (in case people are asleep/gone/didn't realize night lasted less than an hour)

Still 7
Players Remain

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt Packen
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei WTF, Chaos
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko.Ahmad Eldee USF.
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream Emiloo, collaborator

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF Fromthebox [FTB]
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW - LissaRae06
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow Holy Franz, converted due to her love of Devyn
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

Okay, I'm confused. Here's my list of potential MNPP (posted in this thread, not participants in this game or the wildlife game):

heylodeb (silence item failed to work due to "not a player in this game")
hedgiehog (after being called out)
psilovethomas
jdh71 (explicitly declined invitation to join the game Night 3)

AAAAAAAAGH!

FINALLY FREEEE of my bath salts!!

Good freakin' lord.

Alright, two thoughts:

If t70s was a wolf (yay!), then PJ may be one as well, since they shared similar PM abilities with ksmi. (I'm pretty sure she PMed both of us that one, Dandy)-- Lemme know if not, and I'll post it on here.

OR

CFC is trying to claim 'neutral' when she's actually wolfie. We know Chaos was an insane character for whichever side she decided to help, right? So that could be bad for us, too if she thought we had too much of an advantage. But could also be bad for the wolves...so....50/50 shot there.

Unfortunately it is far past my bedtime....and I stayed up to see night results to see if I'd died.....only to find that it was lynchie time again.

Soooo....I'm good with lynching either candidate [Note: SOV, can I use the logic-based vote LIS did to vote for whichever one of these has the most votes?].

But bedtime is rapidly approaching. Spill any beans now, guys. I hate that I voted to lynch wld, but t70s was my next vote, so we got both, anyway. Sortof win-win since we got a wolf and a villager. Evens out, anyway. :(

For now, Lynch PJ under the assumption that she and t70s BOTH got converted with ksmi.

Thoughts?

Oh, on our mystery player, I think it's heylodeb. Nothing concrete, but looking back she posted without stars as dandy said, and she's posted when the 'thief' has NOT been active, so maybe a requirement is not posting anywhere else if she is to use her abilities?

Wild shot in the dark after being bath salted. Haha...gives you lots of time to think.

AAAAAAAAGH!

FINALLY FREEEE of my bath salts!!

Good freakin' lord.

Alright, two thoughts:

If t70s was a wolf (yay!), then PJ may be one as well, since they shared similar PM abilities with ksmi. (I'm pretty sure she PMed both of us that one, Dandy)-- Lemme know if not, and I'll post it on here.

OR

CFC is trying to claim 'neutral' when she's actually wolfie. We know Chaos was an insane character for whichever side she decided to help, right? So that could be bad for us, too if she thought we had too much of an advantage. But could also be bad for the wolves...so....50/50 shot there.

Unfortunately it is far past my bedtime....and I stayed up to see night results to see if I'd died.....only to find that it was lynchie time again.

Soooo....I'm good with lynching either candidate [Note: SOV, can I use the logic-based vote LIS did to vote for whichever one of these has the most votes?].

But bedtime is rapidly approaching. Spill any beans now, guys. I hate that I voted to lynch wld, but t70s was my next vote, so we got both, anyway. Sortof win-win since we got a wolf and a villager. Evens out, anyway. :(

For now, Lynch PJ under the assumption that she and t70s BOTH got converted with ksmi.

Thoughts?

Oh, on our mystery player, I think it's heylodeb. Nothing concrete, but looking back she posted without stars as dandy said, and she's posted when the 'thief' has NOT been active, so maybe a requirement is not posting anywhere else if she is to use her abilities?

Wild shot in the dark after being bath salted. Haha...gives you lots of time to think.
In what circumstance is getting a villager a win? :eyebrow:

I might think heylodeb is MNPP, but the silencing item didn't work because she's "not playing this game." Since MNPP is definitely playing this game, that confuses me. Based on my spreadsheet, the most likely MNPP is psilovethomas. But :shrug:...I don't know.

I don't really feel confident about lynching PJ. For the moment at least I think I'll say lynch Jam. She hasn't given me any defense that she hasn't been converted, and I find it difficult to believe that all of our new/resurrected players are villagers. Jam is who I'm most suspicious of right now. :shrug: