SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Jibber my bubbly on the haberdashery.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
***********************ghost results pending***************

Oh, sorry, can't post those on the thread. :oops:

Ah, screw it... sure I can. :p

Some interesting highlights...

*Nyanko voted to lynch SOV... no surprise there.
*LIS voted to lynch boring players (or something like that).

*The leading vote getter was a wolf.
*The 2nd leading vote getter was the mystery player.

For privacy concerns and HIPAA regulations, the actual votes of the dead can't be disclosed, nor the actual names of the players that received votes.

********************thank you ghosts**********************

Correction: The LIS voted to lynch all the remaining players because they are boring.

*cracks whip at SOV*

***********lynch pj***********

Yes, abber, I was included in the pm that ksmi sent saying she was connected to BOTH pj and t70. I don't see how one of them could be converted bit not the other, since I believe that the write up says t70 was converted to evil with devyn.

Second thought. My initial thought was that the mnpp saved me, but then I realized that it was night 12 with no kills. Sounds like a conversion night to me. The obvious person to convert would be EC, since she was so essential in getting t70. So barring any sort of incredibly suspicious behavior from someone else, I'm going with lynch pj now and ec tomorrow.

I think the write up was specifivally written wih those two points to make us wonder if they're connected and to draw our attention from the obvious conclusion---a conversion.

Also, I wonder if ec had already gotten the pm saying she was converted when she asked for protection, to make us think the obvious answer would be that no deaths was a result of the mnpp. because the obvious player to protect, at this point, would be me.

Thoughts?

***********lynch pj***********

Yes, abber, I was included in the pm that ksmi sent saying she was connected to BOTH pj and t70. I don't see how one of them could be converted bit not the other, since I believe that the write up says t70 was converted to evil with devyn.

Second thought. My initial thought was that the mnpp saved me, but then I realized that it was night 12 with no kills. Sounds like a conversion night to me. The obvious person to convert would be EC, since she was so essential in getting t70. So barring any sort of incredibly suspicious behavior from someone else, I'm going with lynch pj now and ec tomorrow.

I think the write up was specifivally written wih those two points to make us wonder if they're connected and to draw our attention from the obvious conclusion---a conversion.

Also, I wonder if ec had already gotten the pm saying she was converted when she asked for protection, to make us think the obvious answer would be that no deaths was a result of the mnpp. because the obvious player to protect, at this point, would be me.

Thoughts?

Well, after giving myself some time to wake up a little, I realize the last paragraph was a bit unclear.

What I meant was, ec asks for protection 3 minutes before night closed, which makes it possible she had already received her pm from sov (assuming she was really converted). Also suspicious, that she asked for protection at all. This is suspicious for two reasons: it seems at this point that the protection items/roles are all out of the game. And secondly, it's suspicious that she asked for protection for herself. It seems pretty obvious that the person who should be protected is me, as I definitely thought i'd be dead by now, and I'm sure many of the people reading this thought i'd be dead, too...

Lynch Vote:

PJ 2
(abber, dandy)
Jam 1 (EC)

Deadline is 13:30

Quorum Call: (no silenced players)
CFC
Jam
PJ
?? Player

And please send your PM contingent actions so that we can buzz right through is necessary.

Last edited:
Well, after giving myself some time to wake up a little, I realize the last paragraph was a bit unclear.

What I meant was, ec asks for protection 3 minutes before night closed, which makes it possible she had already received her pm from sov (assuming she was really converted). Also suspicious, that she asked for protection at all. This is suspicious for two reasons: it seems at this point that the protection items/roles are all out of the game. And secondly, it's suspicious that she asked for protection for herself. It seems pretty obvious that the person who should be protected is me, as I definitely thought i'd be dead by now, and I'm sure many of the people reading this thought i'd be dead, too...

Sorry if I suck at endgame strategy, this is my second game and I died way earlier in my first one. I am still not a wolf. The only PM I got from SOV was that I lost the post count item. I didn't mean to ask for protection 3 minutes before night closed. I didn't know night was going to end early. Man I wish I could PM you, there's stuff behind the scenes you don't know about with my group...

Sorry if I suck at endgame strategy, this is my second game and I died way earlier in my first one. I am still not a wolf. The only PM I got from SOV was that I lost the post count item. I didn't mean to ask for protection 3 minutes before night closed. I didn't know night was going to end early. Man I wish I could PM you, there's stuff behind the scenes you don't know about with my group...

I wish we could PM, too! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Since we can't, I'll just lay my thoughts out here on the thread. Beyond the reasons I've already given, I think you're vote is suspicious. But, like PJ pointed out, there's no point in bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning.

You're not confident about pj (which makes sense, who can be confident in this game???) so you vote for Jam because you think a revived player has to be a wolf. This logic makes sense, and I think I pointed it out before on my long list of suspicions. What this logic didn't take in to account was the fact that t70 and potentially pj were converted at the same time as ksmi. So with a crazy infllux of wolves, it's not impossible that both Jam and abbers are villagers (just like it's not impossible that one or the other is a wolf). I think the safer bet, based on the latest write-up, would be to assume that t70 was converted as a result of ksmi's conversion, which makes it seem like pj would be converted, too.

Definitely open to other opinions, though.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

tumblr_lzw2wgGGIW1r8lfixo1_r5_400.gif

How's it going in here?

I'm (obviously) worried about being wolf bait already, so I don't want to say too much. I think the PJ/ksmi connection might not have been as strong and might not have led to conversion. t70s/ksmi was a role link, so I was more convinced of a 'converted together' there. Besides which, I honestly don't think my vote will matter that much and that PJ will be lynched anyway, so I thought it was worth getting some other thoughts on the board.

There is definitely a wolf in the group of added players, I am 100% sure of this. That means Jamr0ckin, Abber, DVMD, DSMoody. DSM was clearly a villager and DVMD wasn't clearly stated to be a wolf, so let's assume she wasn't. On one hand I could see the TW role being a wolfish role, but I'm slightly more inclined to trust abber. Which may be partially because she unlynched me when the RNG said to lynch me, but it's more than I've got for Jam. If everyone else wanted to vote for abber, I could maybe get behind that.

Just popping in before I head out for yet another Welcome Week thing (Tiki tubing!).

I just don't know who to trust anymore. *sigh*

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it still seems to me like the most likely last wolf would be PJ. Since we know t70s was a wolf, I still think they both got changed with "Devyn."

At least that's better than no reasoning. :shrug:

So, I'm sticking with my vote.

Like I said, I'm headed out to the land of no cell phone coverage, so I'll try to get on, but it may be unlikely.

Well, it still seems to me like the most likely last wolf would be PJ. Since we know t70s was a wolf, I still think they both got changed with "Devyn."

At least that's better than no reasoning. :shrug:

So, I'm sticking with my vote.

Like I said, I'm headed out to the land of no cell phone coverage, so I'll try to get on, but it may be unlikely.

I agree. EC what you're saying could be true, but at this point I think I'd rather follow the logical conclusion so I'm not too ashamed by the end of the game...:laugh:

I don't think revealing what you know would make you any more wolf bait than the rest of us at this stage in the game. Better to get all of our information out so the remaining villagers can be sure to lynch the right people.

Side note: I'm sitting in class right now with my laptop open, so even if it says I'm "online," I'm probably busy taking notes. I'll try to check in during our very short breaks...

After looking through the PMs with ksmi, it's not really clear HOW pj and ksmi were connected, but I'm going to assume it was the same way she was connected with t70. At least for now.

Jam, do you want to weigh in, here? We know who abbers is (supposedly), but I don't have any idea who jam is.

I'm (obviously) worried about being wolf bait already, so I don't want to say too much. I think the PJ/ksmi connection might not have been as strong and might not have led to conversion. t70s/ksmi was a role link, so I was more convinced of a 'converted together' there. Besides which, I honestly don't think my vote will matter that much and that PJ will be lynched anyway, so I thought it was worth getting some other thoughts on the board.

There is definitely a wolf in the group of added players, I am 100% sure of this. That means Jamr0ckin, Abber, DVMD, DSMoody. DSM was clearly a villager and DVMD wasn't clearly stated to be a wolf, so let's assume she wasn't. On one hand I could see the TW role being a wolfish role, but I'm slightly more inclined to trust abber. Which may be partially because she unlynched me when the RNG said to lynch me, but it's more than I've got for Jam. If everyone else wanted to vote for abber, I could maybe get behind that.

How are you 100% sure? I don't think you've mentioned why.

Our roles were connected from the beginning, via the initial pm from sov about our roles. The pm said I could pm devyn and that devyn was ksmi.

Then t70s pm our whole group asking if anyone knew who devyn was, since i did I asked ksmi if it was ok if I told t70s it was her, t70s said she had to confess her love for devyn and then something would happen but she didn't know what,

Our roles were connected from the beginning, via the initial pm from sov about our roles. The pm said I could pm devyn and that devyn was ksmi.

Then t70s pm our whole group asking if anyone knew who devyn was, since i did I asked ksmi if it was ok if I told t70s it was her, t70s said she had to confess her love for devyn and then something would happen but she didn't know what,

Well, it is definitely possible you weren't converted as well, especially since the write up mentions that t70 was converted to a wolf due to her love of ksmi/devyn.

I'm really worried that someone was converted last night, so at this point I don't really know what I'm doing.

CRAZY PARANOID THEORY TRES:
1. I think EC was converted last night. I'm starting to worry that abber and EC are the wolves. If pj is not a wolf, then it makes sense that a newbie would be a wolf. If EC is a wolf, then it makes sense that abber is the wolf since EC is voting to lynch jam.

Not. Sure. About anything...

And this morning I woke up 100% confident I would lynch pj today and EC tomorrow.

Still think I have to lynch pj because it's too suspicious to ignore. I don't want there to be another nyanko situation...

Still think I have to lynch pj because it's too suspicious to ignore. I don't want there to be another nyanko situation...

Thats cool, I get it, usually I get really intense toward the end of these games, especially in the lounge, you guys are too nice over here, right about now people would be calling each other idiots in the lounge and throwing all sorts of insults, LOL. But I think these games are harder, I have no idea who to suspect since I don't know how many of you play this game. I'm gonna go with abbers on a pure hunch feeling

Lynch abbers

I should have made a spreadsheet, I usually try to make spreadsheets in these games

Lynch Vote:

PJ 2
(abber, dandy)
Jam 1 (EC)
Abbers 1 (PJ)

CFC
Jam
?? Player

And please send your PM contingent actions so that we can buzz right through.

How are you 100% sure? I don't think you've mentioned why.

Well, I'm 100% sure if my information isn't faulty. I got that from communication with WTF, our lovely role investigator. The communication was also based on her communication with TW before death.

Interesting. I was thinking your connection was the "Love is in the air" from Day 3. Does anyone know who that was if it wasn't PJ/ksmi? Also, why would your role be linked with devyn, PJ? I'm pretty sure a devyn/Franz connection makes sense, but aren't you DVMD? Why would DVMD start out connected to devyn? Not that this necessarily means anything, I'm just confused.

I agree. EC what you're saying could be true, but at this point I think I'd rather follow the logical conclusion so I'm not too ashamed by the end of the game...:laugh:

I don't think revealing what you know would make you any more wolf bait than the rest of us at this stage in the game. Better to get all of our information out so the remaining villagers can be sure to lynch the right people.

Can you get us any more information, Dandelion? Because I can. That's why I was asking for protection.

Might as well spill everything at this point, I guess. As wolfspeaker, I can communicate with the dead: I get to ask one question on odd numbered nights. And this is why I'd really rather be PMing you than put it on the thread. I was really hoping I could get some good info from the ghost lynch vote since they did so well, but apparently they don't get to know who got the most votes, etc., either.

Well, it is definitely possible you weren't converted as well, especially since the write up mentions that t70 was converted to a wolf due to her love of ksmi/devyn.

I'm really worried that someone was converted last night, so at this point I don't really know what I'm doing.

CRAZY PARANOID THEORY TRES:
1. I think EC was converted last night. I'm starting to worry that abber and EC are the wolves. If pj is not a wolf, then it makes sense that a newbie would be a wolf. If EC is a wolf, then it makes sense that abber is the wolf since EC is voting to lynch jam.

Not. Sure. About anything...

And this morning I woke up 100% confident I would lynch pj today and EC tomorrow.

Still not a wolf. As long as I'm spilling everything, my plan for tonight was to ask someone about the ghost lynch, unless you have any better ideas?

It occurs to me that it might have been smarter to withhold that information 'til tomorrow so I'd have a better chance of surviving the night since you wouldn't lynch me until tomorrow anyway. :smack: I think I've mentioned that I'm apparently not very good at endgame strategy? Well, too late to take it back now.

Not a wolf, still. Never was, and won't be unless they covert me.

I'm suspicious of abber, but will throw my vote in to lynch pj for now because that is what everyone else is doing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Well, I'm 100% sure if my information isn't faulty. I got that from communication with WTF, our lovely role investigator. The communication was also based on her communication with TW before death.

Interesting. I was thinking your connection was the "Love is in the air" from Day 3. Does anyone know who that was if it wasn't PJ/ksmi? Also, why would your role be linked with devyn, PJ? I'm pretty sure a devyn/Franz connection makes sense, but aren't you DVMD? Why would DVMD start out connected to devyn? Not that this necessarily means anything, I'm just confused.

Can you get us any more information, Dandelion? Because I can. That's why I was asking for protection.

Might as well spill everything at this point, I guess. As wolfspeaker, I can communicate with the dead: I get to ask one question on odd numbered nights. And this is why I'd really rather be PMing you than put it on the thread. I was really hoping I could get some good info from the ghost lynch vote since they did so well, but apparently they don't get to know who got the most votes, etc., either.

Still not a wolf. As long as I'm spilling everything, my plan for tonight was to ask someone about the ghost lynch, unless you have any better ideas?

If I had to guess, I'd say the ghosts lynched t70 too.

Second most votes were for MNPP, maybe we'd have a chance of figuring out who they are. Except most likely not because I'm pretty sure I'm dead tonight now.

Okay, it's break time again, so I'll elaborate some more.

Everything EC is saying makes sense to me, and if I didn't strongly think there was a conversion last night, then I would not be suspicious of you at all at this point. Unfortunately, the potential conversion is making everyone a potential wolf at this point.

There was definitely a wolf at the end of last game, and I can't help but think it's PJ at this point, although her lack of fighting back is making me nervous. Then again, I mentioned in an earlier conspiracy theory that the fact that wld wasn't fighting back hard enough is what ultimately led me to try to save her and lynch t70. So who knows?

HOWEVER. TW's last words to me before we lynched her was to trust WTF. The problem is if I can trust you!

No stress guys, but I'm thinking if we don't lynch a wolf at this point, the game could be over? At least, that's assuming there was a convert.

My logic: There are currently 6 players not counting the MNPP. Let's say there are two wolves left. If we lynch a villager, there will be 3 villagers (counting CFC with us, although she's neutral) and 2 wolves left. Game over. Will someone double check this and tell me if it's right???

The fact that SOV said the game could be over today makes me nervous...

Second most votes were for MNPP, maybe we'd have a chance of figuring out who they are. Except most likely not because I'm pretty sure I'm dead tonight now.

I don't think there's time to lynch the MNPP, if there was a conversion last night.

Will anyone else chime in with if they think that happened or not??? Maybe I'm being paranoid about this for no reason.

I have no idea why DVMD role would be linked to devyn, I know devyn from the lounge, and dvmd posts there as well but not as much, so I'm not sure why we would be linked, like I said in the beginning I have no idea how to act like my SDNer, lol.

on a side now I finally realized what DVMD stood for the other day, lol, doctor of veterinary medicine, I totally didn't notice that

I could communicate with ksmi via PM, but we only PM'd in the very beginning, our pm-ing pretty much stopped once I hooked her up with devyn, probably because I was busy and we could all pm tw anyways so there was really no need for us to pm each other.

For a while I thought my role was to help t70s find ksmi, but I don't think that was really it, according to t70s the mods were surprised she found ksmi so quickly, so I'm not really sure why ksmi and I could PM.

Lynch Vote:

PJ 4
(abber, dandy, EC, jam)
Abbers 1 (PJ)

waffle-o-meter: 1

CFC
?? Player

And please send your PM contingent actions so that we can buzz right through.

sorry I don't have much info, If I did I'd spill it all now that I'm probably going to be lynched

on a side now I finally realized what DVMD stood for the other day, lol, doctor of veterinary medicine, I totally didn't notice that

Completely, irrelevant but, I will not be obtaining a DVM; I will be obtaining a BVM&S. (Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery). Maybe I need to change my screen name...

Completely, irrelevant but, I will not be obtaining a DVM; I will be obtaining a BVM&S. (Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery). Maybe I need to change my screen name...

lol! you probably should!

I'm notorious for not realizing what peoples names mean, for the longest time I thought scubadoc was pronounced scub-a-doc, not scuba-doc, totally did not see scuba

lol! you probably should!

I'm notorious for not realizing what peoples names mean, for the longest time I thought scubadoc was pronounced scub-a-doc, not scuba-doc, totally did not see scuba

I would probably confuse people if I changed it, could be funny.

I noticed scuba-doc right away, but there are some others out there that are way over my head.

I don't think there's time to lynch the MNPP, if there was a conversion last night.

Will anyone else chime in with if they think that happened or not??? Maybe I'm being paranoid about this for no reason.

Assuming I don't die (big assumption, admittedly :laugh:), I still get a question. You got a better idea what I should ask?