sgu c/o 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else been accepted for January term? Currently there are only 25 people for the term!

how do you know only 25 people are for the term??? i was accepted for january, but also #14 on the august waitlist right now!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is probably a dumb question, but does sgu have a graduation for each class (January/August) or just the one in June?

Also anyone know if SGU uses a system like blackboard for course material? just wondering. Also, do professors post powerpoints most of the time and we take notes on them? curious

This is probably a dumb question, but does sgu have a graduation for each class (January/August) or just the one in June?

Just one in June every year that is for both classes that finished that year (ex. Finishing Jan 2018 and May/June 2018)

Also anyone know if SGU uses a system like blackboard for course material? just wondering. Also, do professors post powerpoints most of the time and we take notes on them? curious

Yes, not Blackboard but similar

Just from the Fb group members.
FYI Facebook isn’t the best judge as to how many are in the class. Some may still be waiting and hoping to be pulled from a waitlist this summer, some may not have a Facebook, some may not know the group exists. This goes for any school too

Reactions: 1 user
Does SGU use a clicker system? I have my clicker from undergrad and not sure if I should keep it or not. Its a turning technologies clicker.

Does SGU use a clicker system? I have my clicker from undergrad and not sure if I should keep it or not. Its a turning technologies clicker.

You get a free clicker as part of your incoming student package.

Ok so just curious how this works, but how do they know you have a pet if you are using that as the reason you opt out of on campus housing first semester?

Ok so just curious how this works, but how do they know you have a pet if you are using that as the reason you opt out of on campus housing first semester?

You just state it in the housing portal thing, at least that’s how it was for me back in the day. I didn’t even end up bringing a dog my first term but still lived off campus.

hey! I'm coming to SGU for the fall of 2019 and will be living off campus with my dog. if anyone that already attends would be willing to answer a few questions/give a touch of advice as to where to live, id appreciate it if you could reach out :)