-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Official lynch tally:
Gwen 4 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika)
Nohika 2 (WZ, jam)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 2 (Swings, cocoa)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Kpowell 1 (Gwen)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
BI 1 (MJ)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
Gwen 4 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika)
Nohika 2 (WZ, jam)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 2 (Swings, cocoa)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Kpowell 1 (Gwen)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
BI 1 (MJ)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official lynch tally:
Gwen 4 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika)
Nohika 2 (WZ, jam)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 3 (Swings, cocoa, gwen)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
BI 1 (MJ)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
MJ 1 (hedgie)
Gwen 4 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika)
Nohika 2 (WZ, jam)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 3 (Swings, cocoa, gwen)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
BI 1 (MJ)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
MJ 1 (hedgie)
What time does lynch end?
What time does lynch end?
11PM Eastern.
I may not be around at that time, so either dyachei will close or I will close once I get home.
Now, MOAR Lynching!!!
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:
Lynch will close at 11PM Eastern. DVMD's sister is in town for her baby shower this weekend. We are going to dinner. I probably won't be back at 11PM Eastern time. No votes after 11PM Eastern will count, I will close lynch as soon as I can.
Lynch will close at 11PM Eastern. DVMD's sister is in town for her baby shower this weekend. We are going to dinner. I probably won't be back at 11PM Eastern time. No votes after 11PM Eastern will count, I will close lynch as soon as I can.
Unlynch BI, lynch Gwen
Nothing personal Gwen, I just really don't like risking ties when experienced mods are running the show. One vote is too narrow for my taste.
Nothing personal Gwen, I just really don't like risking ties when experienced mods are running the show. One vote is too narrow for my taste.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Gwenevre care to say more about your role?
For now I will *****unlynch whoever, lynch nohika****** but Gwen, I would like to hear more about your role
lynch orca killer whale because I promised. 🙂
I really wish SOV were playing. He's so awesome.
I really wish SOV were playing. He's so awesome.
And btw, to the person that blocked me. Seriously, don't be a jack-ass. You're nowhere near as cool as Lupin, who has maybe the best sense of humor of anyone in the game.
I'm really enjoying this posting restriction of LIS' haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well tell that person they're a jerkI revealed to my group, and I know who is responsible for MJ's movement last night.
*************🙂
I really wish SOV were playing. He's so awesome.
qft
****************
Gwen revealed and it sounds legit. Not really sure what we're looking for as wolves at this point so of course, she could be one. If no one else claims to be able to move people, then I'd suggest not lynching her.
I'd rather you not lynch me, either. Just as an FYI.
It's too late to change, right?
I think so. Sorry, didn't notice that.
Ah sorry!! Didn't realise the game had started :X
Final lynch tally:
Gwen 5 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika, MJ)
Nohika 3 (WZ, jam, STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 3 (Swings, cocoa, gwen)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
MJ 1 (hedgie)
Orca 1 (LIS)
Results pending.....
Gwen 5 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika, MJ)
Nohika 3 (WZ, jam, STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 3 (Swings, cocoa, gwen)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 2 (Kpow, orca2011)
Lupin 1 (FFM)
MJ 1 (hedgie)
Orca 1 (LIS)
Results pending.....
It is a blood-thirsty Shark WWeek that we are dealing with. At first, it seems everyone wants to kill off each other and let the mods win, but finally a few players agree and decide that Gwen must go. And with that a feeding frenzy ensues... you have all lynched Gwen, a Thresher shark who was able to move players from one ocean to another each night.
Night Deadline will be Noon Eastern.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs
2. Lupin
3. LIS
4. devyn
5. nohika
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa
2. Gwen - Thresher Shark
3. swings
4. VetAsh
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin
2. FFM
3. Cyndia
4. BI
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark
Night Deadline will be Noon Eastern.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs
2. Lupin
3. LIS
4. devyn
5. nohika
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa
3. swings
4. VetAsh
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin
2. FFM
3. Cyndia
4. BI
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
that's just because of how awesome you are!I'm really enjoying this posting restriction of LIS' haha.
^ Body snatchers comes to mind.that's just because of how awesome you are!
Night closed.
Today is my birthday so I will be around sporadically. 😀
The depths of the world's oceans were rumbling with activity tonight. The seaweed swayed back and forth violently, all the small fish ran for cover. The waves crashed violently up on the shore. Finally, as morning broke, the ocean calmed. Everyone started to come out swimming along cautiously checking around to be sure their friends were all still alive. However, that was not to be the case. Lying on the bottom of the ocean floor is VetAsh, the blacktip reef shark who was able to PM with a good friend.
Lynch Deadline will be 11 Eastern. I won't be home by that time, however, no votes after 11 will count. I will post results as soon as I get home.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs
2. Lupin
3. LIS
4. devyn
5. nohika
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa
2. Gwen- Thresher Shark
3. swings
4. VetAsh - Blacktip Reef Shark
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin
2. FFM
3. Cyndia
4. BI
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark
Lynch Deadline will be 11 Eastern. I won't be home by that time, however, no votes after 11 will count. I will post results as soon as I get home.
Player list
Arctic Ocean
1. Kaydubs
2. Lupin
3. LIS
4. devyn
5. nohika
6. Mad Jack
Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell
Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa
3. swings
Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin
2. FFM
3. Cyndia
4. BI
Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch Nohika just sticking with my vote from yesterday unless I see a reason to waffle
*******
Awesome 🙁
********
Awesome 🙁
********
what's the aquatic equivalent of a tumbleweed?
Official Lynch Tally:
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 1 (WZ)
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 1 (WZ)
Seaweed?what's the aquatic equivalent of a tumbleweed?
Don't know why folk keep saying LIS isn't speaking his normal hard truths. 
Yo FFM!
lynch kpowell at pseudorandom
lynch kpowell at pseudorandom
Lynch hedgie. Random pick.
lynch FS
Official Lynch Tally:
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 1 (WZ)
kpow 1 (LIS)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 1 (WZ)
kpow 1 (LIS)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Eh I'm guessing no one has any info. ***lynch nohika***
*******lynch cocoa*****
********lynch cocoa******** cuz I've got nothing.
Lynch nohika
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally:
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 3 (WZ, cocoa, swings)
kpow 1 (LIS)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Cocoa 2 (BI, FS)
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 3 (WZ, cocoa, swings)
kpow 1 (LIS)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Cocoa 2 (BI, FS)
Maybe I'm feeling squishy sentimental today after welcoming the doe eyed incoming class, but I'm not gonna lynch nohika on her bday.
Lynch kP
Lynch kP
Official Lynch Tally:
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 3 (WZ, cocoa, swings)
kpow 2 (LIS, lupin)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Cocoa 2 (BI, FS)
kaydubs 1 (hedgie)
devyn 1 (jam)
Cyndia 1 (kpow)
Nohika 3 (WZ, cocoa, swings)
kpow 2 (LIS, lupin)
hedgie 1 (WL)
FS 1 (FFM)
Cocoa 2 (BI, FS)
kaydubs 1 (hedgie)
devyn 1 (jam)