Shark WWeek Signups and GAME thread

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

But then you don't get the tortilla, which is one of the best parts of a burrito! 🙁 Maybe they would put one in the bowl if I asked for one. That would be a perfect burrito-eating experience.
I always get the burrito but once it starts to fall apart I sit it down in the aluminum foil and eat it with a fork. I also love the tortilla so a bowl is a no go for me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tumblr_lx7i38NZuN1qhefq2.gif


And welcome to Shark WWeek! Time to dive into the depths of the world's oceans to watch the greatest and most misunderstood predators on Earth. We will get up close and personal with these fascinating fish...

giphy.gif


giphy.gif


Are we in for a splashing good time?

giphy.gif


Or will this end up in complete tragedy?

giphy.gif



That is all up to you. Welcome to Shark WWeek!

Tonight is Night 1, there is no mayor in this game. Please send in your PMs now. Night will end a Noon Eastern Time.

Arctic Ocean

1. @kaydubs
2. @Lupin21
3. @LetItSnow
4. @devyn
5. @nohika

Pacific Ocean
1. @Frozenshades
2. @hedgiehog
3. @orca2011
4. @cuitlamiztli
5. @Kpowell14

Atlantic Ocean
1. @cocoacutie7472
2. @Gwenevre
3. @swingnsave
4. @VetAshley2117

Indian Ocean
1. @Jamr0ckin
2. @Flim Flam Man
3. @Cyndia
4. @brightimpressio

Southern Ocean
1. @WildZoo
2. @SummerTheLynx
3. @WillowLeaf
4. @Mad Jack
5. @ResoluteMike
 
But then you don't get the tortilla, which is one of the best parts of a burrito! 🙁 Maybe they would put one in the bowl if I asked for one. That would be a perfect burrito-eating experience.
I'm pretty sure if you asked they would put a tortilla in the bowl for you. If not they would definitely at least give you a tortilla on the side.

I've never been to Chipotle. Maybe I need to fix this?
Yes! :hungry:
 
I'm pretty sure if you asked they would put a tortilla in the bowl for you. If not they would definitely at least give you a tortilla on the side.


Yes! :hungry:
You can also get kid-sized "soft taco" shells (i.e. small tortillas) on the side if you ask. Then you could have 3 excellent small burritos
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
An uneasy quiet has settled over the night. Gentle waves lap over each other. Under the surface is a different story. Always swimming, the sea denizens are restless. Something doesn't feel right. It is only when the light of the sun breaks through the water that they see @ResoluteMike floating belly up. ResoluteMike, the Leopard Shark, is dead.

Please note: your group may have changed. Also. I don't like the tagging system.
Player list
Arctic Ocean

1. Kaydubs
2. Lupin
3. LIS
4. devyn
5. nohika
6. Mad Jack

Pacific Ocean
1. FS
2. hedgie
3. Orca2011
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Kpowell

Atlantic Ocean
1. cocoa
2. Gwen
3. swings
4. VetAsh

Indian Ocean
1. Jamr0ckin
2. FFM
3. Cyndia
4. BI

Southern Ocean
1. WildZoo
2. SummerTheLynx
3. WillowLeaf
5. Resolute Mike - The Leopard shark

Lynch deadline 11 pm Eastern.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
******************

Here, Dyachei, let me help you with the vote count.

Kaydubs 1
Lupin 1
LIS 1
devyn 1
nohika 1
Mad Jack 1
FS 1
hedgie 1
Orca2011 1
cuitlamiztli 1
Kpowell 1
cocoa 1
Gwen 1
swings 1
VetAsh 1
Jamr0ckin 1
FFM 1
Cyndia 1
BI 1
WildZoo 1
SummerTheLynx 1
WillowLeaf 1


*******************

I'm sure the mods would love a 20 way tie day 1
 
Official lynch tally:
Gwen 2 (WL, kdubs)
Nohika 1 (WZ)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 1 (Swings)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Kpowell 1 (Gwen)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 1 (Kpow)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I can see a potential bandwagon my way, I'm not a wolf. I am a Thresher Shark, and I'm adorable as heck.
 
Official lynch tally:
Gwen 4 (WL, kdubs, vetash, nohika)
Nohika 2 (WZ, jam)
Cocoa 1 (STL)
VetAsh 1 (BI)
Willow 2 (Swings, cocoa)
Cuitboardsmash 1 (FS)
Hedige 1 (Lupin)
FFM 1 (Cuit)
Kpowell 1 (Gwen)
Cyndia 1 (devyn)
Swings 1 (Kpow)
BI 1 (MJ)
Lupin 1 (FFM)