Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
fine. lynch phililab..

on the list, and too many l's and i's in the name for me.

Well...I guess we've lynched for dumber reasons. :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I hope that this isn't seen as strategizing but I think there are some wolves playing this Sherlock game.......

Until some better info comes forward, I can get with the current trend of voting.
Lynch Jamr0ckin

Members don't see this ad :)
You have about 3 hours 45 minutes to lynch.

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 1
(krist)
ksmi117 - 1 (heylodeb)
Philliab - 1 (SOV)
Jamr0ckin - 2 (LIS, CFC)

no news, huh? okey dokey. Well, I'm not sure if it is better to RNG or just not vote since I probably won't be able to check in at work. Any opinions?

Lynch Heylo

Not much to go on here really, I just find it odd that you didn't vote yesterday (ok fair enough you were at work) but then you made this comment saying you probably wouldn't vote today either even though the day cycle has been open for a while? :confused:

That being said, I also tend to believe Krist's thinking that a wolf may lie in the list that voted for wildcat.

Blah...torn.

I've been discussing with SNS, and Heylodeb has been acting like she has in HP where we were all wolves together. We recognized the similarity with her playing: Kinda confused and not around much to vote.

lynch Heylodeb

Unless that's how you normally are HAHA.

Agree with Krist tho about someone is probably a wolf who voted for wildcat

Torn? Anybody know Torn from the Wind? It's bad. The wind you know. It's bad. It's after me and you and all of us. It's baddddd. I'm torn. Torn away.

I hope that this isn't seen as strategizing but I think there are some wolves playing this Sherlock game.......
:rofl:

RNG of the wildcat lynch says lynch ksmi

Am willing to change tho, since that's not much to go on.

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 1
(krist)
ksmi117 - 2 (heylodeb, orcagirl)
Philliab - 1 (SOV)
Jamr0ckin - 2 (LIS, CFC)
heylodeb - 2 (SnS, TW)

I'm here guys, just got back from lab and work.

Still catching up on all the posts so I'll put my lynch vote in soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been discussing with SNS, and Heylodeb has been acting like she has in HP where we were all wolves together. We recognized the similarity with her playing: Kinda confused and not around much to vote.

I definitely think there is something off about heylodeb.... not sure if it is because she is at work or a wolf.... but asking for opinions whether you should put in a lynch vote or not is kind of weird... of course you should - it is always a good idea to vote - always.

I am deciding whether to go with that weirdness or some other weirdness..... in the theory of the wildcat vote.... have a while to think - may have to turn to whiskey for a decision

I am Henry knight, a yarder, (villager) and have no special abilities. Hate to give this up but have no idea if I'll be able to check back!

Have I mentioned how much traffic in a real town sucks? *sigh* A 30 minute trip turned into 3 hours.

I'm not quite ready to throw a vote out, but I'm leaning towards ksmi. She fooled me as a wolf one too many times...And I was such a sucker for her!

But that's not really evidence. Just thoughts.....

Have I mentioned how much traffic in a real town sucks? *sigh* A 30 minute trip turned into 3 hours.

I'm not quite ready to throw a vote out, but I'm leaning towards ksmi. She fooled me as a wolf one too many times...And I was such a sucker for her!

Heh. That's really just saying "I want to lynch ksmi on the off chance she's a wolf to make sure she can't fool me this time 'round."

:)

Ink? Ink poison? Someone with poison? Someone after me with poison? Someone killing me and you and ALL OF US with poison! Flee! Go with the wind! Flee for your life!

I am Henry knight, a yarder, (villager) and have no special abilities. Hate to give this up but have no idea if I'll be able to check back!

Not entirely sure why you would put up a role name with so few votes and so early to the entire thread, but i'm off to bed and leaving my vote. Apologies if you are who you say you are.

:laugh: I've only been a wolf once. Is that one too many times??

Well you guys are a talkative bunch lol

We haven't had any votes for more than an hour. :( Do you really want this lynch to end in a three-way tie with 2 votes each? Because I don't know what will happen, but I'll make sure it's entertaining...

...for the mods! :laugh:

Man, I feel like I've missed a lot by joining the games so late... :laugh:

Long story short: I was Count Dooku in the Star Wars game, but I could evade investigation. When investigated I came back as Captain Panaka. C3PO, master of languages, sent a message about my "identity" to someone else in Portuguese. And "panaca" means douchebag in Portuguese. So yeah. The story of Captain Douchebag.

Long story short: I was Count Dooku in the Star Wars game, but I could evade investigation. When investigated I came back as Captain Panaka. C3PO, master of languages, sent a message about my "identity" to someone else in Portuguese. And "panaca" means douchebag in Portuguese. So yeah. The story of Captain Douchebag.

Wow...I love it!

And of course the mods were like this :rofl:

But she came up with a Marvelous backstory. As did Fromthebox. I would not have wanted to be a villager in that game.

But it was HOW you were a wolf, Captain Douchebag

Lol

Umm....pot calling the kettle here VOLDY!

Still thinking on this lynch, I hate to throw another name in the ring, but I was looking at both heylodeb and wlfstdnt. Just based on how quiet they are, and then the weird thing about not sure if she should vote (heylo that is). Too bad one of them didn't vote for wildcatj as well even though heylo said she would have. Hmmm....

We haven't had any votes for more than an hour. :( Do you really want this lynch to end in a three-way tie with 2 votes each? Because I don't know what will happen, but I'll make sure it's entertaining...

...for the mods! :laugh:

EVERYTHING is entertaining and interesting to the mods. :smuggrin:

Only 8 people have voted.

What a bunch of chicken poops!

Don't worry IPB - I will be voting..... just thinking still on my options and letting some whiskey take the reins :smuggrin:

My messages in that game were amazing..... best role yet in a WW game.... amazeballs!!!!
smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

Oh, I wasn't judging. Ksmi had my number in Star Wars - I might join you in the vote just to make sure it doesn't happen again. ;)

I will never live this down, huh? :(

I have a few suspicions, but nothing great. I really don't want to vote for someone just to save my own life, but I'm not past it. I'm a yarder, swear.

i am around. has been crazy lately at work--just got home and got my animals fed, and didn't get home until 9:15 (eastern) yesterday (will probably happen again tomorrow also).

still thinking over a lynch vote. need to read over thread more closely than a quick skim. will be back.

Behind us? Behind me? Behind you? What is there? There is the man! The dog! The man-dog! Be careful of man-dogs! They are out to get us! L-l-lynch the man-dog!

So I'm gonna be gone for the next few hours. Here is my lynch vote:

lynch phils lab

I'll try to check in on my phone, but no guarantees.

Well PP, at least you are distracted? Lol

unlynch Jam

lynch zany

Not even acknowledging being on the lynch block always raises my eyebrow. No other reason other than it's still within krist's theory, and I'm down with that (as weak as it is) for now.

[/B]Not even acknowledging being on the lynch block always raises my eyebrow. No other reason other than it's still within krist's theory, and I'm down with that (as weak as it is) for now.

As of right now I think both Jam & HOH are silenced.... neither one has checked into the thread yet.... those are the last 2 left who have not checked in..... :shrug:

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 2
(krist, LIS)
ksmi117 - 2 (heylodeb, orcagirl)
Philliab - 2 (SOV, zany)
Jamr0ckin - 1 (CFC)
heylodeb - 2 (SnS, TW)

Less than an hour and a half to go, folks.