Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That's a lot of ties.

Members don't see this ad.

I may need to consult with cuit about what to do in case of a tie. Or a four-way tie, whichever.

Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch Jam

lynch zany

Not even acknowledging being on the lynch block always raises my eyebrow. No other reason other than it's still within krist's theory, and I'm down with that (as weak as it is) for now.

Just wanted to point out real quick that yes I know I'm on the chopping block, but I'm not a wolf, I'm a Yarder. If you want my name, I'll gladly provide it.

Also I have no new info from last night to tell you guys, I was doing something else:smuggrin: If you want me to ask a question to the mod gods let me know, but just be aware that the only way I can relay the answer is by posting it on the thread for all to see.

Can people explain to me why certain people are on the chopping block?

I have been at the vet this afternoon (pup is having a skin issue).

Also I have no new info from last night to tell you guys, I was doing something else:smuggrin: If you want me to ask a question to the mod gods let me know, but just be aware that the only way I can relay the answer is by posting it on the thread for all to see.

:eek: what were you doing Sheeps!!!! DRINKING?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I suspect foul play...... :p

lynch philliab

i don't know. rng of those with votes.

Ok, can finally check in. It was my last day at my clinic and we had a baby monkey try to die and I had to give it mouth to mouth...:eek:

That being said, with my feeling like crap I haven't had much to say. I am not a wolf, but understand the thinking of lynching someone who voted for wildcat.

I have no useful information to add at this point except that I lost the Browning, so someone else had it last night.

I am at a loss on who to vote for, so I guess lynch Heylodeb
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 2
(krist, LIS)
ksmi117 - 3 (heylodeb, orcagirl, devyn)
Philliab - 3 (SOV, zany, kakuru)
Jamr0ckin - 1 (CFC)
heylodeb - 4 (SnS, TW, dyachei, Jam)

About an hour left to get lynching!

As of right now I think both Jam & HOH are silenced.... neither one has checked into the thread yet.... those are the last 2 left who have not checked in..... :shrug:

... that's why I switched to Zany, who posted twice and didn't so much as nod at the lynch vote.

Ok, ok....I won't do ksmi......YET! Haha. Captain Doucebag lives to see another day (at least not dead by my hand.

Zany's been slightly on my radar....more than ksmi, anyway....so for now, lynch zany

This is ridiculous. Not only are you lynching a villager- I have a very important item that I won't be able to use tonight. Do NoT lynch me!

Unlynch Jamr0ckin
Lynch zanydogz

There's just something suspicious....

Once again I'm off to the gym during the lynch deadline. I'll check back in later tonight. Hoping we hear more from DVMD by then!

This is ridiculous. Not only are you lynching a villager- I have a very important item that I won't be able to use tonight. Do NoT lynch me!

Ok.

unlynch heylodeb
Lynch zanydogz

On a another note, the SDN app updated on my phone and bold text doesn't show up. Now that's annoying...
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Well I don't want heylodeb to get lynched if she is a villager. I'm not ready to change my vote just yet, but I might if it's needed to break a tie. I'm just sitting around watching SYTYCD.

I am band wagoning because I don't know who to lynch.

Lynch Zany

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 6
(krist, LIS, abber, CFC, Jam, wldlf)
heylodeb - 3 (SnS, TW, dyachei)

About 45 minutes!

Nevermind, doesn't look like we're close to a tie anymore. I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon.

Based on group PMs, I'm not suspicious of ksmi at this point. She's been very open about who she is. I did vote for wildcatj, but there was nothing else to go on and my vote wasn't a deciding factor at all. I hate using RNG, which I've said a million times. DVM led us to believe she had some info with that ID card so I figured it was better than just adding another random name to the list. :shrug:

Not 100% confident about heylodeb or zany at this point...gonna give it a couple more minutes to see if Zany has anything to say.

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 6

Invalid votes from senile senior citizens :smuggrin: - 1

You have just over half an hour! Are we going to see more waffles?

Zany did say something about being busy and possibly not having time to check in. Not saying I'm defending her, I'm just saying she mentioned it and might not be around to defend herself. She did offer to tell us the name of her role, but hasn't yet.

Well fwiw, zany hasn't SEEMED suspicious nor hasn't SEEM unsuspicious.

But she's the one I least trust in my group. Or the one that I've talked to the least. :laugh:

I really wish DVMDream could check in with us before the vote to tell us more of what was going on...

On an unrelated note, am I the last to hear about the new Sherlock Holmes show that's starting up? Lucy Liu as Watson sounds...interesting.

Stupid phone...

Im not a wolf. Im Seb Wilkes a yarder. Yea i know im on the chopping block cuz i voted for wildcat but what do you want me to say? Yes i voted for her but i was going with dvmd's info. It wasnt the best but it was a little better than rng and all i had to go on.

Blah, I still don't know what to do. I'm gonna lynch wldlfstdnt. Just a hunch I guess. I sped-read through this so if I missed someone clearing wld, sorry!!

Off to a fancy dinner with the bf to celebrate being together 6 months. Yay!

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 6
wldlfstdnt - 1 (ksmi)

You have 15 minutes!

Blah, I still don't know what to do. I'm gonna lynch wldlfstdnt. Just a hunch I guess. I sped-read through this so if I missed someone clearing wld, sorry!!

Off to a fancy dinner with the bf to celebrate being together 6 months. Yay!

I won't give away my role just yet, but I am a villager and it would be a big mistake.

I wish I had something more concrete to go on, but as things stand---I'll say lynch heylodeb. I'll be sticking around these last few minutes in case something new comes up at the last second.

Voting is closed, results are pending.

Official Vote Tally:

zanydogz - 6
heylodeb - 4 (SnS, TW, dyachei, Dandelion)
wldlfstdnt - 1 (ksmi)

*checks in to witness some classic pre-vet waffling*
:laugh:

Abney’s death had left the officers so shaken and confused that when they started to discuss what to do, several of them used the wrong words or couldn’t correctly share their feelings. :( Eventually, talk turned to who could have shot Abney.

“I know that Dr. Watson’s good with a gun,” orcagirl brought up. “But I don’t know why he’d kill a Yarder.” After some debate, the consensus seemed to be that he probably didn’t do it. But then, who did kill Abney? This question apparently stumped everyone so much that it was quiet for several hours, apart from PP’s nonsensical outbursts and the discovery of several entertaining gifs on the departed’s phone.

Finally, krist spoke up. “I think a criminal is probably one of the ones who voted to get rid of wildcat. So I’m going with zany today.” This sparked off a flurry of strategizing and votes. (Including one for Philliab because, as SOV put it, “There are too many l's and i's in the name for me.” Viewing the footage in a comfortably-appointed office far way, Mycroft and Anthea wondered if perhaps SOV needed to retire from police work sooner rather than later.)

The vote persisted as a several-way tie, but finally the votes for zany outnumbered those for any of the others. “Guys, I’m not a criminal! You know me, I’m Seb Wilkes,” she argued, but not even her last-minute plea could save her.

You have lynched zanydogz, otherwise known as Seb Wilkes, a Yarder.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 21 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow
2. PetPony
3. SnS
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist
2. DVMDream
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat

Game Division
1. nohika
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei
3. devyn
4. abbercadaver

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl
2. kakurubird
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18
2. Philliab
3. holdonhope
4. ksmi117

It is now Night 3. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 12 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

Well that sucks. :( I hate these lynches. I wish we had real information.

I never realized how difficult it is to try and keep track of everything. Not so good at this excel thing right now. :(

Well that sucks. :( I hate these lynches. I wish we had real information.

Agreed. Hopefully the Seer (don't we have one?!) gets lucky tonight! :) And then we can lynch WOLVES and not YARDERS. :(

Not sure if we have one. It looks like everyone who has died has just been a yarder because I find it weird that only their names have been revealed. I'm guessing they didn't have any special abilities with those roles.

i TOTALLY missed this b/c I've been watching the game from my phone....

but devyn, you incorporated my blessed song into your siggy! :love: I am touched LOL