Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
the mods had to assure you that you were good? My PM said pretty darn clearly that I was a yarder and a villager.

Yes, mine said yarder as well, but after reading the link orca pointed out above, I was confused because she didn't sound like a yarder. I don't know the storyline all that well so I wanted to be sure, hence me checking with them.

Members don't see this ad.

It'd be interesting to look at who else was silenced after night 1.

Still not following why this is 'interesting', but to fill in your gaps, Devyn was silenced for Day 4 (she said Day 5, but I think meant Day 4 since we're only on Day 5 now?) - the day we lynched Abber.

Anyway, it didn't sound like a bullet wound. Devyn said she was "pretty much stuck in a hallway" and wasn't sure how it happened or who did it. Yes, it was that vague and weird.

So. It sounds to me like Abber was silencing people with bullets and that there is another way people can be silenced as well. No big surprise there.

I agree with Heylo, it's kind of weird you had to ask the mods. I just don't see how this character could simply be a yarder without a role if it is good. Also have you cleared TW?

Yes. I cleared her night 1. I'd rather not share her role without her permission though.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still not following why this is 'interesting', but to fill in your gaps, Devyn was silenced for Day 4 (she said Day 5, but I think meant Day 4 since we're only on Day 5 now?) - the day we lynched Abber.

Ok, I recounted, and she really did mean Day 5. Whatever day we lynched Abber.

Alright folks, I'm off to ride horse, etc. If he is good, I'll have time to come back and check between work but can't promise it. I'll try to check in at work but probably too busy.

Um, sorry. I had them and didn't make the deadline so they were RNGed. I was also told it didn't work but wasn't given a reason why. Again, sorry... It wasn't intentional at all. On the road to the beach and kinda loopy because my doctor has me on 20mg of prednisone twice a day!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Sorry about the pred, but I just gotta throw this out....

The majority of the time people start regularly throwing out excuses for their absence it seems like they turn out to be wolves. I think what happens is the other stuff is always there for all of us all the time, but when you're a wolf it's sometimes easy to pull the other stuff in as an excuse for not having to say much.

I realize that for this game I'm basically accusing myself (gone for the first two days at grandpa's funeral), but... just sayin'....

Anyway, it didn't sound like a bullet wound. Devyn said she was "pretty much stuck in a hallway" and wasn't sure how it happened or who did it. Yes, it was that vague and weird.

So. It sounds to me like Abber was silencing people with bullets and that there is another way people can be silenced as well. No big surprise there.

Sorry guys. I meant Day 2, immediately following night 1.

Yes. I cleared her night 1. I'd rather not share her role without her permission though.

Understandable. Not changing my vote.

The majority of the time people start regularly throwing out excuses for their absence it seems like they turn out to be wolves. I think what happens is the other stuff is always there for all of us all the time, but when you're a wolf it's sometimes easy to pull the other stuff in as an excuse for not having to say much.

I realize that for this game I'm basically accusing myself (gone for the first two days at grandpa's funeral), but... just sayin'....

Expanding the thought: When people are genuinely too busy to play, they usually just don't post. But people who are "too busy to play" but "have enough time to tell people they're too busy to play" ... that always catches my attention.

Also, I was silenced Day 4 by something that came whizzing out of nowhere.

Expanding the thought: When people are genuinely too busy to play, they usually just don't post. But people who are "too busy to play" but "have enough time to tell people they're too busy to play" ... that always catches my attention.

Totally hear you. I missed the deadline as I was asleep in the car..now awake, hence why posting. I've not contributed much, I realize but have been very open with my group mates.

I just want to say Jam and I have been exchanging many pms and right now I trust her.

Totally hear you. I missed the deadline as I was asleep in the car..now awake, hence why posting. I've not contributed much, I realize but have been very open with my group mates.

I've got your back. Jam asked for suggestions about who to use it on, and we didn't have any good ideas. She did say she probably wouldn't use it.

Also just checked the meme thread and looks like TW is silenced.

Members don't see this ad :)
And she said she was back at it. (Posting memes because of silence I'm assuming).

tumblr_lwmbi30BWZ1qax34ro3_250.gif

tumblr_lwmbi30BWZ1qax34ro3_250.gif

I was ROFL for this line! Probably because that's how I feel about horses too.
BTW, Devyn, you were a hottie with a body.
I think everyone should just take a break from being at each other's throats and watch the show. It's addicting.

A memes a unit for pres, rituals or practs a cultural ideas, symbols of they selectices, riting, spreads from person to selectices, which can be they selective preads from one mind to self-replicate another ther imitable through writuals or othey selectices, sprespond res. A meme is as cultural anothey self-replicate, mutate, mutate acts analogues in that the concept regard meme acts and res, symbols of that speech, genes analogues in they self-replicate acts and res. A meme analogues as cultural an

A memes a unit for pres, rituals or practs a cultural ideas, symbols of they selectices, riting, spreads from person to selectices, which can be they selective preads from one mind to self-replicate another ther imitable through writuals or othey selectices, sprespond res. A meme is as cultural anothey self-replicate, mutate, mutate acts analogues in that the concept regard meme acts and res, symbols of that speech, genes analogues in they self-replicate acts and res. A meme analogues as cultural an

*whacks Krist over the head*

For heylo's suspicion pof me. I started the pm for our group and was silenced night 1. Also there hadn't been a whole lot of pming until today. I responded finally when I could. I have been at the shelter for 2 hrs

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

A non-sequitor undesirable of action; something entirely disagreable; A non-sequitor thing ent, action, or an eventirely disagreable or an eventirely disagreable or is contrary to a logical contrary to a logical contrary to a logical course or thing ent, action, or an eventirely disagreable of action, or undesirable of action; something ent, action, or an event, action; something ent, action, or is course or thing ent, action, or is contrary to a logical contrary to a logical contrary to a logical c

Official Vote Tally:

ksmi117 - 2
(DVMD, HOH)
SnS - 2 (heylodeb, orcagirl)

Contingency votes - 1

I have returned to see that not much has gone on in my absence. Those of you who PMed the mods--sorry for the delay, they've been dealt with now. :)

And as for the confusion over what day it is, I make an effort to state that clearly in the write-ups. However, if that still doesn't help, check out the second post of the thread, which is always updated immediately after a results post goes up. As the last results were for Night 5, it is now clearly Day 6. ;)

Thank you thank you thank you for healing me!!!!!

Soooo what's goin on?

Soooo what's goin on?

Without to and restorations of living involves the mutual system as an of health resumption of human healing involves the mutual organism. Healing involves the biological respect these suffered organism. Healing involves the respect to and respect the respect the psychole and respect to and resumptioning tissue, organism, health. With to and these suffered organism. Healing tissue, or disease suffered by and these two disease two diseased by and repair of healing may be process of human of human hea

Soooo what's goin on?

So SnS said she investigated you, but didn't want to reveal your role, which I respect. She also claims to be a yarder. But I have a feeling there is a wolf in your group. Hence my lynch for for her. Do you have anything to say?

I was ROFL for this line! Probably because that's how I feel about horses too.
BTW, Devyn, you were a hottie with a body.
I think everyone should just take a break from being at each other's throats and watch the show. It's addicting.

:laugh:

at first I was like - when did you see a pic of me?! :D
and then I realized you were talking about my character.... :laugh:

this is the rest of the line... I am an avid horseback rider - grew up riding -
so doesn't really pertain to me, but found it hilarious
tumblr_lwmbi30BWZ1qax34ro4_250.gif

So SnS said she investigated you, but didn't want to reveal your role, which I respect. She also claims to be a yarder. But I have a feeling there is a wolf in your group. Hence my lynch for for her. Do you have anything to say?

She pmed me night 2 with my name in bold exactly. I am a yarder with no powers. Now she told me her name, and said she ALSO had no powers. It's a pretty big character name. So the no powers thing is kinda odd bc both pp and dyachei were big name characters and had a power.

If you guys really want me to, I'll reveal my name. It starts with DI.

She pmed me night 2 with my name in bold exactly. I am a yarder with no powers. Now she told me her name, and said she ALSO had no powers. It's a pretty big character name. So the no powers thing is kinda odd bc both pp and dyachei were big name characters and had a power.

If you guys really want me to, I'll reveal my name. It starts with DI.

No, I believe you. I just don't believe her. And her character seems like a temptress and a blackmailer according to the wiki.

Also my group has been very open and I don't happen to suspect any of them right now. And there's only two members left in your group. I feel that's a 50/50 chance it's either one of you. Could be a 33% chance. But with that name and mentioning she had to ask if her role was good I'm really leaning towards SnS being a wolf.

If i was a wolf I wouldn't pick such an morally ambiguous pseudonym. So I am not going to lynch SnS for now.

I will jump on the lynch ksmi bandwagon. Just don't have many strong feelings at this point.

I am not a wolf. You will just be lynching another villager.

I already told you I was confused about how my role sounded as well when I read who she was. Why, if I were a wolf, would I have come out on the thread with that name and the connotations associated with it? That would just be a dumb move on my part.

Official Vote Tally:

ksmi117 - 3
(DVMD, HOH, SOV)

Contingency votes - 1

Oh, this might be a close one. :corny:

Does ANYONE think their group is the group with no wolf??

I'm also a yarder, Jennifer Wilson. No powers like a lot of people. There's not much else I can say. I'm not a wolf.

I haven't been playing any differently than I normally do. I normally don't post a lot and will PM people in my group I feel I can trust. Which is what I've been doing. So if you're gonna lynch me, find a better reason than me being weird. Lynching people for acting funny hasn't really worked out for us, now has it?

Also, abber brought me up as suspicious when no one was really talking about me. Why would she bring me up if I actually was a wolf?

Does ANYONE think their group is the group with no wolf??

Yes. One of my group members was cleared by death. One by investigation. I know I am not and my other member has been being forth coming with information.

This leads me to believe that SnS or TW is a wolf. Since TW is one of the detective inspectors, I'm inclined to believe it's SnS. She was also a suspect on other players' lists.

I'm thinking that SNS really IS Irene Adler, but that shes pulling and FTB possibly (boba fett, come ON folks. Bad news!)

Shell be investigated and it will come up with Irene- but i doubt she has no ROLE

I am very confident that my group has no wolf. Now. :)

I hear you. You did have one and you're the only one left. However, I'm as sure as I can be in this game that my group doesn't have one.

I've just had this gut feeling since last night.

Official Vote Tally:

ksmi117 - 4
(DVMD, HOH, SOV, SnS)
holdonhope - 1 (ksmi)

Contingency votes - 1

And thank you very much for your musical contribution, LIS. :mad:

Anyone know when the deadline is?

The contingent vote sitting out there is mine for Heylodeb. No reason to hide that anymore.

Now that Dyachei is dead, I have no insider info. And I haven't seen an item this entire game. If someone has the ability to move people, I'd love to take an internal transfer to a busier department. ;)

I'm not convinced on SnS. It doesn't seem as obvious as the Bobba Fett thing (I still can't believe people fell for that....).

But I'm waffling on Heylodeb, too. And Ksmi.

unlynch Heylodeb (contingent)

I'm torn between Ksmi, SnS, and HoH. And Jam.