This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TherealnorthOMFS

OMFS resident
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have written the canadian DAT- TS20, AA 19, PAT 22 and I plan on retaking the DAT but the american one. I am currently extremely busy with summer school up until June 26 and don't think i'll be fully ready for a mid-late july DAT. So i'm thinking of pushing it to early augst, around august 10 ish maybe.
I have extensive ECs, 750hours of research, shadowing, all that...
I have submitted all my letters of recommendation, and will submit my personal statement very soon. Will they look at my application with the current DAT and the take a look at it again when I update them? or will they only look at it when I retake the DAT in august.

I'm hoping for pre-december interviews but not sure what to do, I feel like I'm better off pushing it slightly further away (the dat) and scoring better, but also nervous about hurting my chances.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Rafi.

Members don't see this ad.

What is your GPA?
Sorry forgot to mention, total GPA: 3.62 while sGPA is 3.67 with a big upward trend
I did a 5 year undergrad (double majored): first year was garbage, second year was less garbage and last 3 years have been 4.0 across the board.

Last edited: