inessa_11
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys know the latest they send out letters?
Searching through old forums and I’m seeing acceptances from mid April and even in May. Waiting is tough! I don’t know if it’s too late that I should just expect a rejection.
here are my stats
Bachelors: Art studio
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Last 60: 3.7
Prerequisites: all A’s
Letters of rec: anatomy/Physio professor, supervisor and BCBA at a a school I worked out for children with moderate to severe disabilities
Personal statement: I thought was pretty good, including experience with my daughter receiving OT services as a baby and toddler.
GRE: I don’t remember but I was a few points away from verbal, and 4.0 AW
Hours: 35 pediatric physical therapy, 35 pediatric occupational therapist
Work experience: a year working as an aide for public school elementary, middle and high school students with autism
A year working at a center with students with moderate to severe developmental disabilities
I applied 1/21 which makes me a little nervous.
I couldn’t do much more as I am a single mom, so I had to do my volunteer hours through work, I also put that in my application.
what do you guys think? Do I have a shot?
Searching through old forums and I’m seeing acceptances from mid April and even in May. Waiting is tough! I don’t know if it’s too late that I should just expect a rejection.
here are my stats
Bachelors: Art studio
Cumulative GPA: 3.5
Last 60: 3.7
Prerequisites: all A’s
Letters of rec: anatomy/Physio professor, supervisor and BCBA at a a school I worked out for children with moderate to severe disabilities
Personal statement: I thought was pretty good, including experience with my daughter receiving OT services as a baby and toddler.
GRE: I don’t remember but I was a few points away from verbal, and 4.0 AW
Hours: 35 pediatric physical therapy, 35 pediatric occupational therapist
Work experience: a year working as an aide for public school elementary, middle and high school students with autism
A year working at a center with students with moderate to severe developmental disabilities
I applied 1/21 which makes me a little nervous.
I couldn’t do much more as I am a single mom, so I had to do my volunteer hours through work, I also put that in my application.
what do you guys think? Do I have a shot?