Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree on the null tell but still find some of this odd. You did start off with stating you were "pretty sure I was a wolf" then changed to "nah, I know you were a wolf" and now just taking my word on how I catch up in WW?

Where did the old WW WildZoo disappear to?
She got eaten by adult life. I don't think you can expect my playstyle to be exactly the same over the course of 4 years. The game certainly isn't the same.

Anyway I need to be getting to bed, I don't have time to comb through old game threads right now, so sure, for the moment I'll take your word for it and look into it later.

Just because I know someone tomorrow is going to be all "where's dubz??" I won't be able to check in much throughout the day tomorrow, should be around late. Means nothing for my affiliation. But because I know someone is going to ask, and I'd rather not have to deal with that question when I inevitably check in to find myself being lynched.

Members don't see this ad.

She got eaten by adult life. I don't think you can expect my playstyle to be exactly the same over the course of 4 years. The game certainly isn't the same.

I don't, but it is borderline similar to your wolfy play style, that is all.

Also, no being eaten by adult life, isn't allowed. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Semi formal mod announcement that night close is being pushed back to 6 or 7 CST because I'm still awake and will be very tired at the normal close three hours from now.

Reactions: 1 users
Semi formal mod announcement that night close is being pushed back to 6 or 7 CST because I'm still awake and will be very tired at the normal close three hours from now.
wow. Punishing us for your bad decision making. This might be worse than modbandonment. SMH sporty SMH.

Reactions: 6 users
Who needs sleep before driving for 9 hours anyway?

The last time you saw me as a wolf was in The Age of the Gods, last year. In case anyone wants to investigate my most recent original wolf play. For convert play, please see Safari or Sega

Other games I've wolfed in:
Vet Clinic - original
Rocky Horror - original (but I don't like to talk about it)
Under the Sea - convert
Harry Potter (the fantastic beasts one) - original
A Few of Trilt's Favourite Things - convert
Infiltrated - original
The Dark Side :love: - original
Saints Row - convert
Neopets - convert
WW 201 - original

Why did I list those? For my own amusement.

As for DVMD's play, the game I was thinking of was The Watering Hole (sample of posting activity on this page The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.)
Are there games where she did the same thing as a villager? Probably. But I have a headache and that is harder to look for. So I'll do that later maybe. Took me like half an hour just to find that damn game.

As for DVMD's play, the game I was thinking of was The Watering Hole (sample of posting activity on this page The WWatering Hole Bar Grand Opening - Game Thread.)
Are there games where she did the same thing as a villager? Probably. But I have a headache and that is harder to look for. So I'll do that later maybe. Took me like half an hour just to find that damn game.

:laugh:

This is the one that multiple people stated I was "logic light" throughout the game.... (did a brief read through to recall this)

I don't recall this game as well because this was just as my dad was being admitted to the hospital and dealing with his work BS of being "investigated/fired".

Probably an example of my worst wolfing ever.

This is the one that multiple people stated I was "logic light" throughout the game.... (did a brief read through to recall this)

I don't recall this game as well because this was just as my dad was being admitted to the hospital and dealing with his work BS of being "investigated/fired".

Probably an example of my worst wolfing ever.
I do remember LIS saying that logic light thing. It was enough for me, apparently :p

I happened to look at the next game on the list, which was The Little Mermaid, and caught another word vomit catchup there. So there ya go, wolf example, village example, null tell, I'm going to bed lol

I do remember LIS saying that logic light thing. It was enough for me, apparently :p

I happened to look at the next game on the list, which was The Little Mermaid, and caught another word vomit catchup there. So there ya go, wolf example, village example, null tell, I'm going to bed lol

I need to go to bed too but moving to get into bed seems overrated. Maybe I should just sleep on the couch.

Reactions: 5 users
So. Many. Posts.
Would you mind sharing what exactly you thought was wolfy?

I didn't like how she went after Moose for throwing up multiple reads on D1, that just seems counter-productive to me. I think Moose is a newer player and it looks like she is trying to make connections between her past games with players, and this game. Jboo says that she has trouble getting reads on people D1 (as do I), but that doesn't mean that other people can't pick up/see what we do not. Moose has had reasoning behind why she feels one way or another about players, and that's what I like to see.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
.....go get the crayons out to explain it?

3e9.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
End Night 2

1dJS.gif

The competitors awoke one by one, yawning and stretching. It was a peaceful night, and everyone seemed well-rested.

Wait.

It was peaceful, right? A voice was heard over all the morning activities. "Is everyone still here???" A panic spread. Characters jumped up from their sleeping spots. Players looked for their partners and friends.

They all came to realize it at the same moment. Yes, everyone was still there. No one has died. As a matter of fact- they had one more than they were expecting.

Welcome back @Crayola227

The room drew a collective sigh of relief, and everyone continued with their morning. They then strode out into the sunrise together, onto the stage of the day. Hopes were high that they would take down an evildoer today.

stage05_070706a-l.jpg

Check your placement on the roster and change your PMs accordingly.
The Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Melchizedek
3. @WildZoo
18. @Mad Jack
6. @RedLauren/@Karabiner13 hydra
7. @MixedAnimals77
8. @dolphin106258
9. @kcoughli
10. @nyanko
11. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
12. @Elfabeth
13. @allieh8607
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @CoffeeQuestionMark
16. @genny
17. @Miranda Senft
19. @Skimble
20. @johnnaboo
21. @Stagg737
22. @bryndiana.jones
23. @Glammyre
25. @Pippy
26. @DVMDream
4. @PrincessButterCup
27. @StayingPositive2017
5. @Crayola227

Dead:
24. Coopah - Shiek, Untrackable wolf

3c8.gif

It is now Day 3. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Fight!

Reactions: 2 users
Nice job again. I Diglett what you're doing.

Reactions: 3 users
There's smoke in the moose area that i think may indicate a fire. I have to admit I'm curious to see if AM is onto something there.

AM? I don’t think you’re giving me enough credit as I have openly said I think she’s wolfy from Day 1.

Check the roster @Animal Midwife
Edit: mover, please put me back next to AM, thank you
So n1 only MJ was moved, mixy went back to her original place on the roster.
Now n2, PBC has been moved, and cray is at the end of the roster ( her placement back at spot 4 would have disturbed madzoo). I'm salty about this

so looking at moose's posts yesterday, they seem pretty generic and make her look like she is participating but they don't really add much. Kara knows moose can play well.

Okay, if you're village, and I wasn't voting for you, who would you vote for if it wasn't self-prez?

This stuck out to me because she stuck with jboo all day and didn't pursue anyone else even though she wanted to hear more from others

Since Coop flipped wolf, her voting for Elfy either clears her or condemns her (I'm leaning towards clears just because she's a noob and an easy target).
Jboo is really the only one I'm getting strong feelings from as of now. I don't want to jump on anyone's back that I'm not getting feels from just yet. I want to hear more from Skimble, Allie, DVMD, Bryndy, and SAR.

I realized that my SAR feels were based on me misreading the thread. But I am a bit suspicious that she "just missed" the vote and said they'd be back on with a long time left to vote. But, I don't have enough info.

all this talk of spreadsheets and not enough info and yet you have enough time to jabber on about other things and focus on jboo. Where are your thoughts at on those you wanted to hear more from. Who would you go for after jboo?

lynch moose
eggs.png

AM? I don’t think you’re giving me enough credit as I have openly said I think she’s wolfy from Day 1.
Is that you talking or kara? ;)
I specifically want to see if AM is onto something. Not that she was the only one who finds moose suspicious.

Reactions: 1 user
so looking at moose's posts yesterday, they seem pretty generic and make her look like she is participating but they don't really add much. Kara knows moose can play well.

This stuck out to me because she stuck with jboo all day and didn't pursue anyone else even though she wanted to hear more from others

all this talk of spreadsheets and not enough info and yet you have enough time to jabber on about other things and focus on jboo. Where are your thoughts at on those you wanted to hear more from. Who would you go for after jboo?

lynch moose
View attachment 236812
In my first games I would always lynch people for not being around and, as DVMD said, I've come to realize that this is wrong. Jboo was around to defend herself and I didn't think she really said much. She's on my sketchdar but I'm going to be less focused on her today as I'm not 100% sure about her, she was just my best lead yesterday.

Spreadsheets only work as much as the people in the game, for example, I have a lot of info from DVMD because she posted a lot and gave a lot of her reads, but I don't have enough info on people like Allie and Skimble because they haven't posted a lot. I only keep track of meaningful things people say, such as who they think people are affiliated with (e.g., I'm getting a village lean on *insert name here). I keep track of who they vote for, who they switch to, their reasoning behind the votes, as well as the voting order.

So far, I'm getting sketchy vibes from Nyan (for disappearing yesterday after promising he'd/she'd be around to post BBC's reads), Stagg (he's not seeming like his normal self this game, less comprehensive and long posts and little original thought), and Jboo (too defensive and I don't like how she's seeming off her game, HOWEVER, we wolfed together last game, is it likely that someone would be given a wolf role 2 games in a row?).

I don't think I'll be going for jboo today, unless she says something that pings my sketchdar again. However, I'm not ready to place a vote yet.

I don't think I'll be going for jboo today, unless she says something that pings my sketchdar again. However, I'm not ready to place a vote yet.

Why aren't you ready to vote Deerling?

Why aren't you ready to vote Deerling?
Yesterday was a cluster and I'm not prepared to stand behind a vote 100% yet. I'd like to give nyan a chance to explain why he/she (please someone help me out here) left yesterday (and yes, I know irl **** happens, but the timing seemed bizarre).
AM, are you getting this weird vibe from WZ that everyone is talking about?

Yesterday was a cluster and I'm not prepared to stand behind a vote 100% yet. I'd like to give nyan a chance to explain why he/she (please someone help me out here) left yesterday (and yes, I know irl **** happens, but the timing seemed bizarre).
AM, are you getting this weird vibe from WZ that everyone is talking about?

Do you remember what I told you about voting early? Can you explain the Electabuzz on WZ to me?

Do you remember what I told you about voting early? Can you explain the Electabuzz on WZ to me?
Just wanna point out your posting restriction is making me laugh hysterically :p
Initially I thought Dubz was just her usual sassy self, but I've noticed she's not posting a lot of original thought, she's just posting a lot and it's mostly reactionary. Normally she posts a few jokes but then some content and then gets into some 20 questionesque play. I'm not seeing all of that here in a way that's familiar. To be fair, I've only played with her twice, which is why it's hard to make a decision, especially when a very seasoned player like DVMD was leading the charge yesterday but is not voting for her today. I've never played with DVMD so when we were reminded yesterday (I believe by WZ) that she's an excellent wolf, it made me pause. So, I'm taking a step back and I'm going to wait for more people to come onto the thread. And I remember what you said about voting early, but I'm not going to let you pressure me into making a vote when I'm not ready.

Just wanna point out your posting restriction is making me laugh hysterically :p
Initially I thought Dubz was just her usual sassy self, but I've noticed she's not posting a lot of original thought, she's just posting a lot and it's mostly reactionary. Normally she posts a few jokes but then some content and then gets into some 20 questionesque play. I'm not seeing all of that here in a way that's familiar. To be fair, I've only played with her twice, which is why it's hard to make a decision, especially when a very seasoned player like DVMD was leading the charge yesterday but is not voting for her today. I've never played with DVMD so when we were reminded yesterday (I believe by WZ) that she's an excellent wolf, it made me pause. So, I'm taking a step back and I'm going to wait for more people to come onto the thread. And I remember what you said about voting early, but I'm not going to let you pressure me into making a vote when I'm not ready.

But you realize if you don't vote, you're not pressuring anyone to vote either, right? Be like Articuno.

But you realize if you don't vote, you're not pressuring anyone to vote either, right? Be like Articuno.
I mentioned who I am sketch of and I think that applies some pressure to them. I will vote later. On a different note, why haven't you voted yet AM?
@nyanko , where did you go yesterday after you said you'd post BBC's reads?

I mentioned who I am sketch of and I think that applies some pressure to them. I will vote later. On a different note, why haven't you voted yet AM?
@nyanko , where did you go yesterday after you said you'd post BBC's reads?

Ho-oh, I don't think what you're saying is on all that different of a note. I'm just watching how stiff the thread is today.