Smash Bros WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Care to explain why you think that?
Because there was an attempt on my life last night

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
HOWEVER, we wolfed together last game, is it likely that someone would be given a wolf role 2 games in a row?).

Remove this thinking from your mind. Roles are RNG. It does not matter if they were a wolf last time. That doesn't not change the likely hood of being a wolf this time.

This is the basis of the joke that genny is always a wolf. She was a wolf for several games in a row

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I offered my reads rather recently. Is there a reason you want me to be Koffing them up again? How do you feel about me?
I went back to page 18 and didn't see a post where you give a compilation. I know that's not fully your style but the only things I've really gotten from you are that you think Mixy is most likely vanilla since she was revived and that allie not voting is a problem. As well as not wanting to be a part of the counterwagon so you didn't switch your vote.
By the way, what do you think about Cray's revival?

I went back to page 18 and didn't see a post where you give a compilation. I know that's not fully your style but the only things I've really gotten from you are that you think Mixy is most likely vanilla since she was revived and that allie not voting is a problem. As well as not wanting to be a part of the counterwagon so you didn't switch your vote.
By the way, what do you think about Cray's revival?

I think Cray's basically a Haunter.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Nice posting restriction, it's July Community Day for Pokemon Go so it's kind of appropriate
Yeah I just read them all and was thinking dang this is the post restriction I’d want.

Reactions: 3 users
Oooohh, like it's a power role? Like someone used "electricity?" or more like "lightning" (mod thing) to revive her? Sorry for this AM, I know it's not the easiest post restriction, I just want to understand.

More likely based on a certain Ponyta.

Reactions: 4 users
Reactions: 4 users
I mean it more in a Pikachu sort of way.

oh my god lol, @Animal Midwife , if this is what you mean please say "Pikachu".

latest

Reactions: 6 users
By the way it was super clever to do ponyta to pippypony it just went right over my head :p
Sorry I stepped away for a second, but that’s a good deduction I probably wouldn’t have thought about the player it was referencing based on the previous comment about powers :confused: so I’m glad you got a good translation.

But I appreciate the nod that I know Pokémon. Because I dooooo. :) So that make me happy.:love:

Sorry I stepped away for a second, but that’s a good deduction I probably wouldn’t have thought about the player it was referencing based on the previous comment about powers :confused: so I’m glad you got a good translation.

But I appreciate the nod that I know Pokémon. Because I dooooo. :) So that make me happy.:love:
Lol you said you would have wanted this posting restriction so I assumed you knew a lot about Pokemon :):biglove:

Lol you said you would have wanted this posting restriction so I assumed you knew a lot about Pokemon :):biglove:
Haha yes I’m an avid Pokémon Go player, and am up to date (sometimes begrudgingly) on all the new Pokémon created. Because I still buy the new games when they come out. But I don’t want to hijack the thread about Pokémon :heckyeah:
(Because I definitely could.)

Holy chatterboxes! There are 12 pages since I last posted. Anyone want to give me a summary before I drive back home?

D1
DVMD doesn't like hydras
Mixy overreacts to DVMD, lands self in hot water
People think SAR is sketchy for voting between two noobs
Stagg picks a fight with DVMD
Coops side-eye on PBC
lots of people lay low/are busy
I complain about Coffee
genny comes on thread and does her genny thing
PBC starts pushing Mixy lynch
Coops picks on Dolphin
AM picks on coops for picking on Dolphin
Mixy gets herself lynched and flips village
SAR pulls a pippy at lynch close trying to switch from Bryndy to PBC

D2
Coops died the night before and flips unseerable wolf, no village death. Coffee comes up with a bomb/booby-trap player idea to explain.
Mixy is back
Ny pops in and out all day, makes some precursory observations
Pippy semi-claims rez in a fight with AM
DVMD takes a leaf out of LIS's book
BBC is silenced and talking through PM partners
Jboo picks up a few fans
People slowly start voting MOOSE
Cray wagon happens fast
Wafflefest, Cray is lynched
People think Dubz is acting weird
Stagg continues to pick a fight with DVMD, DVMD is annoyed

My notes from the days. People can feel free to add observations that I may have missed or otherwise didn't care about.

@kcoughli can I get your thoughts on Glammyre, Stagg, and Dubz?

Reactions: 7 users
D1
DVMD doesn't like hydras
Coops side-eye on PBC
I complain about Coffee
Coops picks on Dolphin

D2
Coops died the night before and flips unseerable wolf, no village death. Coffee comes up with a bomb/booby-trap player idea to explain.
Mixy is back
Jboo picks up a few fans
Cray wagon happens fast

My notes from the days. People can feel free to add observations that I may have missed or otherwise didn't care about.

Based on this, since you're caught up enough for an amazingly thorough recap, who are your top wolf suspects right now?

Reactions: 2 users
Based on this, since you're caught up enough for an amazingly thorough recap, who are your top wolf suspects right now?
1. Still MOOSE, her reads this morning have done nothing to assuage my feelings from yesterday.
2. PBC - Something has been making my hairs stand on end about her since D1. It might be the way she started on you [SAR] when it looked like you were picking up heat, and then flipped to Mixy and drove that lynch hard. She mentioned she "is willing to consider other people" but never came back to you and questioned you. Then yesterday she started out lynching JBoo for a semi-okay reason, then swings for the fences on Paws, but never votes Paws, and drops it without hesitation and sits comfortably on the Jboo wagon.
A very distant 3rd - Dubz - Its the middle of D2 and I'm still only reading her null with everything she's said, and our PM. That isn't outright enough a reason to start a lynch on her, but I could back one if people have strong reasons.

I am on page 7 and reading quickly. Anybody wanna drop me a tl: dr?

I'm happy a wolf is dead, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of annoying that she died at night so early. No lynch to evaluate.

Coffee, you said you got attacked last night?

D1
DVMD doesn't like hydras
Coops side-eye on PBC
I complain about Coffee
Coops picks on Dolphin

D2
Mixy is back
Jboo picks up a few fans
Cray wagon happens fast

I am on page 7 and reading quickly. Anybody wanna drop me a tl: dr?

[
USER=521199]@kcoughli[/USER] can I get your thoughts on Glammyre, Stagg, and Dubz?

Random. But sure ok. Glam feels slightly off but hasn't been posting often or noisily enough to notice much. Stag is trying to cause a weird unnecessary distraction focusing on dvmds brief Hydra vote but otherwise nothing. Everyone keeps saying dubz isn't posting original thoughts yet everytime I catch up on thread she seems to point out something I thought as well so not seeing it. That being said whenever I agree with someone too much I tend to get nervous but I'm pretty sure this had happened before with me and dubz and she was village so I'm leaving village on her.

Everyone welcome @LadyOtheFarm as a sub for @Elfabeth!

Aww we scared off the noob :(

I'm happy a wolf is dead, don't get me wrong, but it's kind of annoying that she died at night so early. No lynch to evaluate.

I mean, you can still evaluate for the past lynch that she was alive. So, I'm not sad about the sudden Dhelmise.