Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You dun didNo tag? Wait until I get my hands on some turtle shells
@PippyPony
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You dun didNo tag? Wait until I get my hands on some turtle shells
@PippyPony
Wow idk if I didn't get notified at all or if I just don't pay attention (equally likely tbh)
Thanks for the tag way back when, Sporty, but I probably have to sit this one out. I'm going camping this week and not entirely sure when I'll be back. (Thursday? Friday? Saturday?Never?Who knows?)
Put me on a sub list though if ya need it. I always wanted to learn how to actually play Smash instead of button-mashing…
FOR REALZ
When I first started playing smash, my favorite way to win was:Step 1: select Kirby
Step 2: jump repeatedly until you're floating off the edge of the map
Step 3: Down B
Step 4: Repeat until victorious
Also, ya'll better watch out if I end up as Ness, cuz I'll go nuts with the Home Run Bat.
^^^dis me.Step 1: select Kirby
Step 2: jump repeatedly until you're floating off the edge of the map
Step 3: Down B
Step 4: Repeat until victorious
My younger brother started playing as peach back in the melee days as a joke, and now mains as her and I think it's funnyMy method:
Step 1: Select Peach because I've already given up
Step 2: Crack open a beer
Step 3: Miss everything known to the Smash universe, fall off all the things, failure
Step 4: Repeat until shamed and pitied
Step 5: Throw controller (gently, onto a cushion)
Step 6: Convince people to play a real game like Final Fantasy {insert #} instead
Mine:My method:
Step 1: Select Peach because I've already given up
Step 2: Crack open a beer
Step 3: Miss everything known to the Smash universe, fall off all the things, failure
Step 4: Repeat until shamed and pitied
Step 5: Throw controller (gently, onto a cushion)
Step 6: Convince people to play a real game like Final Fantasy {insert #} instead
Mine: first in everyone's hearts
😍I've always felt this probably sums you up [emoji5]
Omg yessssssI've been coerced and threatened to join this game. Someone add my name.
The peaceful game you were hoping for is no longer. .. 😏
I know how to twist arms.Omg yessssss
Oh yes! I'm so happy I was convinced now!I've been coerced and threatened to join this game. Someone add my name.
The peaceful game you were hoping for is no longer. .. 😏
DiabolicalI know how to twist arms.


You should be.I'm scared
![]()
Hey, I like playing as Princess Peach.Step 1: Select Peach because I've already given up
Duck hunt is best character. 😍Hey, I like playing as Princess Peach.
My Smash experience comes from Brawl, but on there, I liked playing Sonic the most. Others were Princess Peach, Marth, and sometimes Snake. I think I liked Duck Hunter Dog the best on the few times I've played Smash Wii U.
Hey, I like playing as Princess Peach.
My Smash experience comes from Brawl, but on there, I liked playing Sonic the most. Others were Princess Peach, Marth, and sometimes Snake. I think I liked Duck Hunter Dog the best on the few times I've played Smash Wii U.
CorrectSonic? Snake? Wtf is this Shizz? Everyone's knows there's only 12 characters in Smash.
I read this as Sonic ShakeSonic? Snake?
Oooo I want oneI read this as Sonic Shake

MAAAAAAAAAAARTH FTWHey, I like playing as Princess Peach.
My Smash experience comes from Brawl, but on there, I liked playing Sonic the most. Others were Princess Peach, Marth, and sometimes Snake. I think I liked Duck Hunter Dog the best on the few times I've played Smash Wii U.
Can I get those separated? I like brownies and points better on their own.Post that you guys actually care about:
Will probably send roles out tonight for a start game of tomorrow morning.
Change your avatar if you want brownie points
You too huh?I've been coerced and threatened to join this game. Someone add my name.
The peaceful game you were hoping for is no longer. .. 😏
I would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?Change your avatar if you want brownie points
Maybe @SportPonies will help you when she changes hers? I was would offer but mine would be...well... terribleI would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?
Mood bandonment, don't have roll yet. Total fail.
I'm always up for a challenge. Let me know if you want a different character or text, and I'll try.I would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?
I'm sorry I'm absolute garbage at this.I would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?
damn, yours is so much betterI'm always up for a challenge. Let me know if you want a different character or text, and I'll try.
I wanted to do another one where she looked like she'd broken a Smash ball, but tie-die glow effects are currently beyond my PowerPoint knowledge. Sorry 🙁
View attachment 236661
STOP BEING FASTER THAN MEI'm always up for a challenge. Let me know if you want a different character or text, and I'll try.
I wanted to do another one where she looked like she'd broken a Smash ball, but tie-die glow effects are currently beyond my PowerPoint knowledge. Sorry 🙁
View attachment 236661
Bonus brownie pointsMood is only able to create roll from power of avvie transformation.
damn, yours is so much better
Nope, you managed to connect the controller.

lol many smol straight linesNope, you managed to connect the controller.![]()
Mood is only able to create roll from power of avvie transformation.
Mood is only able to create roll from power of avvie transformation.
I would like brownie points, but am technologically challenged and cannot photoshop Miss Yafa Cat into a smash bros character or give her a game controller to hold. Who wants to help?
I HEREMaybe @SportPonies will help you when she changes hers? I was would offer but mine would be...well... terrible
welp this blows mine and @Glammyre's out of the water. bye.I HERE
![]()
I should be writing role PMs instead thoughwelp this blows mine and @Glammyre's out of the water. bye.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.