You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW - SAR edition (Interest/Sign-up/Game?? Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oo maybe he's the purple wolf###
Unlynch lawp
Lynch Mel
###
Your all over the place
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
My defense is the case I have against AM.Have you done any defending, being in second place and all?
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was just a knee-jerk tingle to seeing info put out on thread.
Yeah, but it's not that hard to deduce who has who.
I don't really think you have oneMy defense is the case I have against AM.
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
what because I don't like info on thread? I'm not saying you're a wolf for it, I'm just saying I didn't like the sharing.###
Unlynch lawp
Lynch Mel
###
Your all over the place
D1 If you say so OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (2) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (3) - Mel, lawp, snowy
A tie???!
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 5 minutes
Mel (2) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (3) - Mel, lawp, snowy
A tie???!
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 5 minutes
No you are all over the place with who you think is actively wolfy.what because I don't like info on thread? I'm not saying you're a wolf for it, I'm just saying I didn't like the sharing.
Unrelated to you saying I shouldn't have said my pm partner
woah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
unlynch am
lynch lawper
How is he making sensewoah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
woah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
So then you put him in the lead?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
D1 They broke it unOFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (3) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (1) - snowy
AM (2) - Mel, lawp
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 4 minutes
Mel (3) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (1) - snowy
AM (2) - Mel, lawp
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 4 minutes
It's weird that you unlynched to put him in first place thoughwoah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
D1 If you say so OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (3) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (1) - snowy
AM (2) - Mel, lawp
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 3 minutes
Mel (3) - AM, shelter, paws
Snowy (0) -
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (1) - snowy
AM (2) - Mel, lawp
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 3 minutes
I feel somewhat better about AM and agree with her point that Snowy was being rather hedgy:
Snowy's response was weird, so i'll go with this
Unlynch AM
Lynch Snowy
I could get on a am lynch. also looking at lawper. something is rubbing me the wrong way about him
unlynch mel
lynch am
The is horrifically hedgy.
my specialty
Snowy's response was weird, so i'll go with this
Unlynch AM
Lynch Snowy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
actually for making a tie in such a small game so close to close
unlynch lawper
;ynch paws
unlynch lawper
;ynch paws
I would happily vote snowy
I've suspected 3 people who I think are actively wolfy.No you are all over the place with who you think is actively wolfy.
Unrelated to you saying I shouldn't have said my pm partner
Shelter very weakly because I thought she was trying to hide behind the whole "shelter is always confused" joke
Lawper mildly because of weird feels off that post.
and AM, who I've stuck to.
Is that unreasonable in a game like this?
actually for making a tie in such a small game so close to close
unlynch lawper
;ynch paws
What is this nonsense?
woah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
actually for making a tie in such a small game so close to close
unlynch lawper
;ynch paws
This is really weird
####unlynch mel####
#####lynch snowy #####
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
#####lynch snowy #####
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
.......waht?woah tie.. mel doesnt seem that sketch to me. but its maybe hes just makes sense to me.
unlynch am
lynch lawper
We only have like 55 minutes
It's weird that you unlynched to put him in first place though
no its weird in such a small game you want the chance of two people being lynched
unlynch AM
lynch Snowy
self prez
lynch Snowy
self prez
Lynch snowy imo
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Mel (2) - AM, paws
Snowy (3) - lawpy, shelter, mel
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (0) -
Paws (1) - snowy
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 1 minutes
Snowy (3) - lawpy, shelter, mel
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (0) -
Paws (1) - snowy
6/6 voting
Lynch close in 1 minutes
###
Unlynch mel
Lynch snow
###
Unlynch mel
Lynch snow
###
LYNCH CLOSED
Results pending
Please check your votes on my last tally!
Results pending
Please check your votes on my last tally!
This is really weird
why?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was not my goal I wanted to see Mel's responseno its weird in such a small game you want the chance of two people being lynched
I also said I wasn't ready to lynch amThat was not my goal I wanted to see Mel's response
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
********
You guys are making SAR work so hard 🤣
********
You guys are making SAR work so hard 🤣
********
D1 Final Tally
Mel (1) - AM,
Snowy (4) - lawpy, shelter, mel, paws
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (0) -
Paws (1) - snowy
6/6 voting
Mel (1) - AM,
Snowy (4) - lawpy, shelter, mel, paws
Shelter (0) -
Lawpy (0) -
AM (0) -
Paws (1) - snowy
6/6 voting
###
Unlynch mel
Lynch snow
###
LYNCH CLOSED
Results pending
Please check your votes on my last tally!
********
You guys are making SAR work so hard 🤣
********
I'm sitting on the couch and I'm EXHAUSTED
eh oh well. back to real life now. Go village!
End of D1
Dead is Snowy, a sweet little vanillager.
Roster
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017
@Animal Midwife
@sheltermed
@Lawper
Dead
Snowy - Vanillager
Night close in ~ 6 minutes or earlier
Dead is Snowy, a sweet little vanillager.
Roster
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017
@Animal Midwife
@sheltermed
@Lawper
Dead
Snowy - Vanillager
Night close in ~ 6 minutes or earlier
Well OK then
####contingency lynch Mel ####
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
####contingency lynch Mel ####
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
End of N1
Dead is @sheltermed, vanillager
Roster
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017
@Animal Midwife
@Lawper
Dead
snowy - vanillager
shelter - vanillager
Day end at 12 noon MST
Dead is @sheltermed, vanillager
Roster
@Melchizedek
@StayingPositive2017
@Animal Midwife
@Lawper
Dead
snowy - vanillager
shelter - vanillager
Day end at 12 noon MST
###
lynch mel
####
lynch mel
####
*******
back to sleep bye friends
*******
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
back to sleep bye friends
*******
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Dead is @sheltermed, vanillager
Is this the game the wolves are gonna play now 
I'm gonna go eat some lunch early in this cycle. Try not to blow things up while I'm gone.
why?###
lynch mel
####
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Lawper Talk to me about everyone.
@Lawper Talk to me about everyone.
My reads are a mess so I'm rereading things right now.
****I'm gonna go eat some lunch early in this cycle. Try not to blow things up while I'm gone.
Lol jokes
****
snow lynch mel (1)
paw lynch snow (1)
law lynch shel (1)
mel lynch shel (2)
AM lynch shel (3)
am unlynch shel (2) lynch law (1)
mel unlynch shel (1) lynch AM (1)
AM unlynch law (0) lynch Mel (1)
Shel lynch Mel (2)
law unlynch shel (0) lynch AM (2)
snow unlynch mel (1) lynch AM (3)
paws unlynch snow (0) lynch lawp (1)
paws unlynch lawp (0) lynch mel (3)
snow unlynch AM (2) lynch lawp (1)
lawp unlynch AM (1) lynch snow (1)
snow unlynch lawp (0) lynch paws (1)
shelt unlynch mel (2) lynch snow (2)
mel unlynch AM (0) lynch snow (3)
paws off mel (1) lynch snow (4)
paw lynch snow (1)
law lynch shel (1)
mel lynch shel (2)
AM lynch shel (3)
am unlynch shel (2) lynch law (1)
mel unlynch shel (1) lynch AM (1)
AM unlynch law (0) lynch Mel (1)
Shel lynch Mel (2)
law unlynch shel (0) lynch AM (2)
snow unlynch mel (1) lynch AM (3)
paws unlynch snow (0) lynch lawp (1)
paws unlynch lawp (0) lynch mel (3)
snow unlynch AM (2) lynch lawp (1)
lawp unlynch AM (1) lynch snow (1)
snow unlynch lawp (0) lynch paws (1)
shelt unlynch mel (2) lynch snow (2)
mel unlynch AM (0) lynch snow (3)
paws off mel (1) lynch snow (4)
Last edited:
*****snow lynch mel
paw lynch snow
law lynch shel
mel lynch shel
AM lynch shel
am unlynch shel lynch law
mel unlynch shel lynch AM
AM unlynch law lynch Mel
Shel lynch Mel
law unlynch shel lynch AM
snow unlynch mel lynch AM
paws unlynch snow lynch lawp
paws unlynch lawp lynch mel
snow unlynch AM lynch lawp
lawp unlynch AM lynch snow
snow unlynch lawp lynch paws
shelt unlynch mel lynch snow
mel unlynch AM lynch snow
paws off mel lynch snow
Oh god why must you change shades of green
*****
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K