-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW - SAR edition (Interest/Sign-up/Game?? Thread)
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D2 well this is boring OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (1) - Paws
1/4 voting
Lynch ends in ~23 minutes
LYNCH MOAR
Mel (1) - Paws
1/4 voting
Lynch ends in ~23 minutes
LYNCH MOAR
AM where are you? are you frozen and freaking out in a PM somewhere?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AM where are you? are you frozen and freaking out in a PM somewhere?
I'm tagging Lawpy several times to see if he's still alive.
how do you feel about him not being on thread right now?I'm tagging Lawpy several times to see if he's still alive.
how do you feel about me?
Did you die @Lawper?
I'm alive but the rereads ended up confusing me even more
I could go with Mel or Pawsy as the wolves. Your reasoning from the rereads made more sense and were more logical to me.
how do you feel about him not being on thread right now?
I feel tense.
how do you feel about me?
I'm wondering why you didn't answer Mel's question.
I'm alive but the rereads ended up confusing me even more
I could go with Mel or Pawsy as the wolves. Your reasoning from the rereads made more sense and were more logical to me.
When did this happen?
@Animal Midwife
cuz i missed it
cuz i missed it
cuz one of the wolves is either am or you or both and I still am not sold on AMwhy?
Lynch Mel
I'm not happy that the Snowy wagon picked up speed after my vote. I voted few minutes before the lynch close too after my reads. The speed it went last minute was opportunistic.
When did this happen?
When i was rereading D1 posts because the Snowy village flip confused me.
Right now i'm bothered with the speed the Snowy wagon took off after my vote.
Lynch Lawper
I'm going back to feels off that vote he had for AM. Its my only solid lead right now.
I'm going back to feels off that vote he had for AM. Its my only solid lead right now.
D2 well this is boring OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (2) - Paws, AM
Lawper (1) - Mel
3/4 voting
Lynch ends in 8 minutes
Mel (2) - Paws, AM
Lawper (1) - Mel
3/4 voting
Lynch ends in 8 minutes
5 minutes remain
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Lynch Lawpy
Mel's posts bother me for the lack of consistency in his reasoning.
I'd say from most wolfy to least wolfy, it would be something like Mel > Pawsy > AM.
Lynch Cheesy Mel
I'd say from most wolfy to least wolfy, it would be something like Mel > Pawsy > AM.
Lynch Cheesy Mel
Lynch Lawper
I'm going back to feels off that vote he had for AM. Its my only solid lead right now.
Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
😕 why?
😕 why?
Why did this response take so long?
D2 well this is boring OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (2) - Paws, Lawpy
Lawper (2) - Mel, AM
A tie???
4/4 voting
Lynch ends in 3 minutes
Mel (2) - Paws, Lawpy
Lawper (2) - Mel, AM
A tie???
4/4 voting
Lynch ends in 3 minutes
I'm not the wolf, you lynch me and its 2 wolves and 1 villager. Unless the wolves target each other tonight village loses with my lynch.
Why did this response take so long?
Because i was reading and responding
I'm not the wolf, you lynch me and its 2 wolves and 1 villager. Unless the wolves target each other tonight village loses with my lynch.
The same thing happens with lynching me. The difference here is i don't think you're village
Also what happened with Mel's case on AM?
okay if you're not the wolf and you think I'm a wolf, make me a case against AM or Paws as the other wolf, because I'm WIFOM'ing away against both of them right now.The same thing happens with lynching me. The difference here is i don't think you're village
LYNCH CLOSED
okay if you're not the wolf and you think I'm a wolf, make me a case against AM or Paws as the other wolf, because I'm WIFOM'ing away against both of them right now.
Wait so you're telling me your D1 case on AM is now WIFOM?
1 minute to check your votes!
D2 well this is boring OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (2) - Paws, Lawpy
Lawper (2) - Mel, AM
A tie???
4/4 voting
D2 well this is boring OFFICIAL lynch tally
Mel (2) - Paws, Lawpy
Lawper (2) - Mel, AM
A tie???
4/4 voting
I've been talking to AM in PM and she's made a few decent points that make me doubt my original case but here is the original thought process:Also what happened with Mel's case on AM?
Bandwagoned a shelter lynch - wolfy
Voted for Lawper who was first on the shelter lynch - if there was a wolf on the shelter lynch shouldn't it have been me not lawper? there's a higher chance that the wolf is one of the people who glommed onto the lynch rather than the person who started it, her logic doesn't make sense to me about the "sneakiness" of his vote because like he said it was a pretty obvious vote.
started laying low when the heat turned up on her. - this reads like her hoping someone would do or say something that village would get distracted by and let her skate which is kind of what happened.
edits for clarity since I copied this from my PM with AM
End of D2
What happens in a tie? Nobody knew except SAR! The Mexican standoff ended with:
Dead is @Melchizedek - Lone Wolf
ALSO dead is @Lawper - the OTHER Lone Wolf
@Animal Midwife and @StayingPositive2017 , remaining villagers WIN!
What happens in a tie? Nobody knew except SAR! The Mexican standoff ended with:
Dead is @Melchizedek - Lone Wolf
ALSO dead is @Lawper - the OTHER Lone Wolf
@Animal Midwife and @StayingPositive2017 , remaining villagers WIN!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg
That was a highly amusing and unexpected end for me 

Lmao this is hilarious 🤣

Called it hahahaEnd of D2
![]()
What happens in a tie? Nobody knew except SAR! The Mexican standoff ended with:
Dead is @Melchizedek - Lone Wolf
ALSO dead is @Lawper - the OTHER Lone Wolf
@Animal Midwife and @StayingPositive2017 , remaining villagers WIN!
I didn't waffle cuz I was like, well, either of them can die and I'm ok with that so let's see what a tie does lol
Called it hahaha
You did! That was part of why I found it so funny. However, this was I think the only way village could win, so good job (intentional or not) village!
Shortest game of WW ever?
UGH does that mean I almost had you too?I didn't waffle cuz I was like, well, either of them can die and I'm ok with that so let's see what a tie does lol
Ok so I think that is my first and last speed game. Too stressful, not enough time to process
Lol I think these were longer day cycles tooOk so I think that is my first and last speed game. Too stressful, not enough time to process
If only lawpy died, I was seriously trying to process you reasoning on AM.UGH does that mean I almost had you too?
The only way this would have amused me more is if we'd had a final day with 2 wolves and 1 villager but unless there was a no lynch day I don't think that could have happened.
Either way, I hope ya'll enjoyed the experiment, short though it may have been haha
Either way, I hope ya'll enjoyed the experiment, short though it may have been haha
I thoroughly enjoyed SAR's lone wolf gif.
I thoroughly enjoyed SAR's lone wolf gif.
![]()
I picked it just for you
why did you swap here?Unlynch Mel
Lynch Lawpy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SARdoghandler what was the NK mech?
why did you swap here?
Because I figured they were both wolves and either I was going to go out on a high note (if both were lynched) or majorly **** up (if neither were lynched). My heart was leaping out of my chest the whole cycle so I had to end it then.
And who picked shelter, and who did the other wolf pick?@SARdoghandler what was the NK mech?
I wish you could see Mel and my neighborhood. You could taste the tension.
Lol, I would love toI wish you could see Mel and my neighborhood. You could taste the tension.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K