Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG I F\IGURE IT OUT
SAR ATTACK AND PROTECT YOU FOR SOME SILLYH REASON AND NOW I CAN LYNCH HERE
Lynch SAR
Unlynch SAR
this doesn't make sense
This is my new favorite thingi just no don;t understand
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OMG I F\IGURE IT OUT
SAR ATTACK AND PROTECT YOU FOR SOME SILLYH REASON AND NOW I CAN LYNCH HERE
Lynch SAR
Unlynch SAR
this doesn't make sense
This is my new favorite thingi just no don;t understand
Sorry SAR bc I saw how ridiculous my tinfoil sounded when AM was trying to make sense of what was happening
*grumbles something about fun and games*Also, Thank you @PippyPony for putting up with my shenanigans that prolonged the game an extra hour/hour and a half.
Apologies I have to make
First to @mizchiefmanaged I'm sorry I bussed you for my own amusement.
@SARdoghandler I'm sorry I put you in my sadistic endgame.
Finally to my dearest @Animal Midwife. I tried to save you at the end, I'm sorry I was too slow. Thank you for being a good sport always, I just couldn't let you get away with fooling me twice in a row without messing with you a little 😉
The night after Jboo was lynched, so your logic was sound in hard-clearing me. Pippy did give a conversion hint in the writeup that dolphin died. I honestly thought someone would have noticed and that I was gonna have to pocket AM against you.It's all good. Except for the 50% protection rate, I had a pretty terrible game.
Mel, when were you converted?
hey now this wasn't THAT crazy town lol@PippyPony alway unpredictable, I love it ! 😍Thanks for the game

Were you gonna kill me before my post saying it was ok?The night after Jboo was lynched, so your logic was sound in hard-clearing me. Pippy did give a conversion hint in the writeup that dolphin died. I honestly thought someone would have noticed and that I was gonna have to pocket AM against you.
The night after Jboo was lynched, so your logic was sound in hard-clearing me. Pippy did give a conversion hint in the writeup that dolphin died. I honestly thought someone would have noticed and that I was gonna have to pocket AM against you.
mhmm I looked for the most nightmarish endgame possible and if I'd killed either AM or SAR, then the other person would have just voted you and we'd be done with it.Were you gonna kill me before my post saying it was ok?
dw about itWelp, that's another choked speed endgame for the books.
V true. I would not have been as interesting as AM, even if I caught the conversion hintmhmm I looked for the most nightmarish endgame possible and if I'd killed either AM or SAR, then the other person would have just voted you and we'd be done with it.
*****
So this is what chaotic evil looks like in practice
*****
I lightly bussed jbooze to get cred, and then was off my phone at end-game so didn't see one vote separated her from everyone else. Mel threw me under the bus literally 1 minute before the end of the game (we would have won right there) just for ****s and giggles because it amused him.Wait mizzy happily bussed jboozy but got sneakily bussed by Mel's Cheezits! Stagg pensively approves![]()
The mechanic cleareth; and it taketh awaydw about it
a mech clear became converted through a (mostly) unannounced bastard mechanic
not much to be done there
Someday you'll find a way to stop being used as end game lynch bait and turn on Cheezit. I have faith in youWelp, that's another choked speed endgame for the books.
You and I both know the real answer to this.Someday you'll find a way to stop being used as end game lynch bait and turn on Cheezit. I have faith in you
LOLSo every time nav subs out miz is a wolf ok I see
But then someone else would've be clear converted...If you all had lynched Mel for me, you wouldn't have had a cleared player converted![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.