You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)
Since we're sharing notifications now, I do not get notifications if my protection was not needed.
Nights where I protected successfully I was told my glow was a little less bright in the morning.
Nights where I protected successfully I was told my glow was a little less bright in the morning.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BUT WHAT IS POINT OF SAR BEING WOLF AND PROTECC?OMG I F\IGURE IT OUT
SAR ATTACK AND PROTECT YOU FOR SOME SILLYH REASON AND NOW I CAN LYNCH HERE
Lynch SAR
Unless its a blanket protection that protects night kill and lynch kill?
But that would mean she could have chosen herself today and its game over anyway?
Unlynch SAR
this doesn't make sense
this doesn't make sense
i just no don;t understand
I mean I could, but there was no way to know she would have been protecting me that night and the kill wouldn't go through.wait, wolves can self attack, but mel wouldn't do that would he
i don't think he would because that's very silly
Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR () -
2/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR () -
2/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)
OMG I F\IGURE IT OUT
SAR ATTACK AND PROTECT YOU FOR SOME SILLYH REASON AND NOW I CAN LYNCH HERE
Lynch SAR
I'm Sparx, you dingus (said lovingly). 😛
hhnnnnggg i know it's sar here but this is silly
The only way this all makes sense is that AM is the wolf trying one last chaotic gambit for the lulz. Which, idk why you didn't kill Mel because you totally would have won with me in my Mutts tunnel.
Can I go to sleep now
Can I go to sleep now
i ****ing stopped the mutts lycnh
why would i be wolf here
why would i be wolf here
no i gotta do this
Lynch SAR
Lynch SAR
the power of vca compells me
ignore the stupid mechanics, it says
ignore the stupid mechanics, it says
I DON'T KNOW, I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE TO YOU FOR THE 3RD TIME.i ****ing stopped the mutts lycnh
why would i be wolf here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the power of vca compells me
ignore the stupid mechanics, it says
Lol ok whatever you gotta say to make you feel better
Mel, I want to win endgame with you like Paws. How can I access you?I DON'T KNOW, I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE TO YOU FOR THE 3RD TIME.
I DON'T KNOW, I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOSE TO YOU FOR THE 3RD TIME.
Stick to the guns, Mel. There is no way in what Pippy said would be a straightforward game AM is not a wolf
AM don't be gross plz, my stomach can't take it this lateHow can I access you?
Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (10 min!)
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (10 min!)
You already have access.....to my heartMel, I want to win endgame with you like Paws. How can I access you?
Just not my vote.
Mel, I really don't know what to say, but I want to win this with you so badly. I promise it's not a long con and I wouldn't bus mutts for shiggles. Because that's not interesting to me. I want to win with the fullest pack possible. I landed on miz both days prior to this when mutts was a solid contender by SAR all game.
Watching AM work so hard to actively pocket Mel over the last 2 cycles is very amusing. So is the obtuse misunderstanding of where we were in mylo/lylo which I have never seen village AM do.
/musing thoughts because PLEASE LET ME GO TO BED
/musing thoughts because PLEASE LET ME GO TO BED
I just. Now I'm really upset that Paws was forced to self-hammer so I could lose you too. Very upsetting.
I understand SAR has the mechanics, but we bond over VCA, remember Mel? Just like the old days?
I know my time is limited. I just thought we could make it together. I don't know what else to say.
5 minutes
Somebody pass me the popcorn I feel like I'm a guest actor in a soap opera hoping for the sweet release of death
Nobody wants to pocket me this hard 😛
Nobody wants to pocket me this hard 😛
SAR lynched OG me, forced Paws to self hammer, killed Stagg, and now pocketed you. This puts ice salt in my wounds.
I just realize I haven't connected with you enough over game for this scenario to even be happening and I feel bad. I wish I could find you like I find Paws.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR lynched OG me, forced Paws to self hammer, killed Stagg, and now pocketed you. This puts ice salt in my wounds.
Man I wish I did all that as a wolf. I'd count that as my most daring wolf win yet.
Thanks for trying anyway guys. 
Mel, I really don't know what to say, but I want to win this with you so badly. I promise it's not a long con and I wouldn't bus mutts for shiggles. Because that's not interesting to me. I want to win with the fullest pack possible. I landed on miz both days prior to this when mutts was a solid contender by SAR all game.
I just. Now I'm really upset that Paws was forced to self-hammer so I could lose you too. Very upsetting.
I understand SAR has the mechanics, but we bond over VCA, remember Mel? Just like the old days?
I know my time is limited. I just thought we could make it together. I don't know what else to say.
SAR lynched OG me, forced Paws to self hammer, killed Stagg, and now pocketed you. This puts ice salt in my wounds.
I just realize I haven't connected with you enough over game for this scenario to even be happening and I feel bad. I wish I could find you like I find Paws.
Awwww AM it hurts me to see you in so much distress.
Unlynch AM
Lynch SAR.
Lynch Closed check votes
Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch closed
Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally
AM (2) - SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM
3/3 voting
Lynch closed
#sketchmason4lyfe 🙁
Too lateAwwww AM it hurts me to see you in so much distress.
Unlynch AM
Lynch SAR.
Too late
Thank god I'd have to be done for 6 months after that.
*******
*******
*******
oh well crap
I don't even care I just want my bed, man
You have flambéed @Animal Midwife (again), Artisan Dragon
ROSTER
@johnnaboo - DR. SHEMP (Vanilla wolf)
@muttmanager - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav) - Artisan Dragon
@dolphin106258 - Artisan Dragon
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged - GNASTY GNORC (N1-N3 Wolf ability seer)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Artisan Dragon
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon
Cashing in on their extra lives are ...
@Melchizedek - Artisan Dragon --> RIPTO (Vanilla wolf convert)
@SARdoghandler - SPARX (N1-N4 Protector)
- Parity reached -
ROSTER
@muttmanager - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav) - Artisan Dragon
@dolphin106258 - Artisan Dragon
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged -
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon
Cashing in on their extra lives are ...
@Melchizedek - Artisan Dragon --> RIPTO (Vanilla wolf convert)
@SARdoghandler - SPARX (N1-N4 Protector)
- Parity reached -
- GAME OVER -
WOLVES WIN
WOLVES WIN
Tot Lawpy is now drowning in tears after reading those AM posts for wolfy Mel
😢
I support AM x Pawsy #SketchMasons
😍
I support AM x Pawsy #SketchMasons
😍Welp didn't think conversion would be a thing in a game that felt more straightforward.
Clearly you tried to pocket the wrong person, AM, and I am hurt 😉
Clearly you tried to pocket the wrong person, AM, and I am hurt 😉
Sorry AM 😳
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm hoping to see @Stagg737 @mizchiefmanaged wolfing together and bussing together 
Oh well, I feel better knowing there a was a convert. I cannot win against them and I'm at peace with that.
Animal Ripwife
Welp didn't think conversion would be a thing in a game that felt more straightforward.
Clearly you tried to pocket the wrong person, AM, and I am hurt 😉
AMSAR 4ever

Apologies I have to make
First to @mizchiefmanaged I'm sorry I bussed you for my own amusement.
@SARdoghandler I'm sorry I put you in my sadistic endgame.
Finally to my dearest @Animal Midwife. I tried to save you at the end, I'm sorry I was too slow. Thank you for being a good sport always, I just couldn't let you get away with fooling me twice in a row without messing with you a little 😉
First to @mizchiefmanaged I'm sorry I bussed you for my own amusement.
@SARdoghandler I'm sorry I put you in my sadistic endgame.
Finally to my dearest @Animal Midwife. I tried to save you at the end, I'm sorry I was too slow. Thank you for being a good sport always, I just couldn't let you get away with fooling me twice in a row without messing with you a little 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K