Spyro The Dragon Speed Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i'm actually sad that like this seemed so mechanical and it wasn't

Members don't see this ad.

Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally

AM (2)
- SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM

3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)

tumblr_p74px6jRqI1x9moilo1_400.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG I F\IGURE IT OUT

SAR ATTACK AND PROTECT YOU FOR SOME SILLYH REASON AND NOW I CAN LYNCH HERE

Lynch SAR
BUT WHAT IS POINT OF SAR BEING WOLF AND PROTECC?

Unless its a blanket protection that protects night kill and lynch kill?

But that would mean she could have chosen herself today and its game over anyway?

wait, wolves can self attack, but mel wouldn't do that would he

i don't think he would because that's very silly
I mean I could, but there was no way to know she would have been protecting me that night and the kill wouldn't go through.

Day 7 I Ran Out of Flights and then End Game Worlds So Have This Random Wizard Trash Mob Gif Instead Lynch Tally

AM (2)
- SAR, Mel
SAR () -

2/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (~15 min)

hhnnnnggg i know it's sar here but this is silly

The only way this all makes sense is that AM is the wolf trying one last chaotic gambit for the lulz. Which, idk why you didn't kill Mel because you totally would have won with me in my Mutts tunnel.

Can I go to sleep now

i ****ing stopped the mutts lycnh

why would i be wolf here

Members don't see this ad :)
the power of vca compells me

ignore the stupid mechanics, it says

AM (2)
- SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM

3/3 voting
Lynch close at 1:15am (10 min!)

Mel, I really don't know what to say, but I want to win this with you so badly. I promise it's not a long con and I wouldn't bus mutts for shiggles. Because that's not interesting to me. I want to win with the fullest pack possible. I landed on miz both days prior to this when mutts was a solid contender by SAR all game.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Watching AM work so hard to actively pocket Mel over the last 2 cycles is very amusing. So is the obtuse misunderstanding of where we were in mylo/lylo which I have never seen village AM do.

/musing thoughts because PLEASE LET ME GO TO BED

I just. Now I'm really upset that Paws was forced to self-hammer so I could lose you too. Very upsetting.

• Sad
I understand SAR has the mechanics, but we bond over VCA, remember Mel? Just like the old days?

I know my time is limited. I just thought we could make it together. I don't know what else to say.

SAR lynched OG me, forced Paws to self hammer, killed Stagg, and now pocketed you. This puts ice salt in my wounds.

I just realize I haven't connected with you enough over game for this scenario to even be happening and I feel bad. I wish I could find you like I find Paws.

Mel, I really don't know what to say, but I want to win this with you so badly. I promise it's not a long con and I wouldn't bus mutts for shiggles. Because that's not interesting to me. I want to win with the fullest pack possible. I landed on miz both days prior to this when mutts was a solid contender by SAR all game.
I just. Now I'm really upset that Paws was forced to self-hammer so I could lose you too. Very upsetting.
I understand SAR has the mechanics, but we bond over VCA, remember Mel? Just like the old days?
I know my time is limited. I just thought we could make it together. I don't know what else to say.
SAR lynched OG me, forced Paws to self hammer, killed Stagg, and now pocketed you. This puts ice salt in my wounds.
I just realize I haven't connected with you enough over game for this scenario to even be happening and I feel bad. I wish I could find you like I find Paws.

Awwww AM it hurts me to see you in so much distress.

Unlynch AM
Lynch SAR.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Lynch Closed check votes

AM (2)
- SAR, Mel
SAR (1) - AM

3/3 voting
Lynch closed

You have flambéed @Animal Midwife (again), Artisan Dragon

ROSTER

@johnnaboo - DR. SHEMP (Vanilla wolf)
@muttmanager - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife (subbed in for Nav) - Artisan Dragon
@dolphin106258 - Artisan Dragon
@Coopah - Artisan Dragon
@Animal Midwife - Artisan Dragon
@Stagg737 - SPYRO (N2/N4 Affiliation Seer)
@mizchiefmanaged -
GNASTY GNORC (N1-N3 Wolf ability seer)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - Artisan Dragon
@Ms Procrastinator - Artisan Dragon
@StayingPositive2017 - Artisan Dragon

Cashing in on their extra lives are ...
@Melchizedek - Artisan Dragon --> RIPTO (Vanilla wolf convert)
@SARdoghandler - SPARX (N1-N4 Protector)

- Parity reached -

- GAME OVER -

WOLVES WIN

Reactions: 2 users
Oh well, I feel better knowing there a was a convert. I cannot win against them and I'm at peace with that.

Reactions: 2 users
Apologies I have to make
First to @mizchiefmanaged I'm sorry I bussed you for my own amusement.
@SARdoghandler I'm sorry I put you in my sadistic endgame.
Finally to my dearest @Animal Midwife. I tried to save you at the end, I'm sorry I was too slow. Thank you for being a good sport always, I just couldn't let you get away with fooling me twice in a row without messing with you a little ;)

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users