Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PSV VCA:
D1: First vote on the Lucy wagon. Votes were spread out but count was Miranda, Vis, Mighty with 2 and Zenge, Santy, Nate, Lucy with 1. Sat on that vote until 9:58 and switched to Vis to make it Vis 6, Mighty 6, Stagg 4.
D2: Was first vote on Alley to make count Santy 3, Alley 1, PSV 1. Switched to Santy to break the tie off of Alley and make count Santy 6, Alley 4, PSV 2.
D3: Voted for Barks (who sat on PSV day 2)
Maybe most notably, per VCA PSV and Alley are a compatible pack. PSV started the Lucy wagon and Alley eventually joined. Alley claimed to not be around for close, but PSV may have moved to Vis to gain credit and separate from Alley. PSV is also potentially compatible with Lawpy per VCA as their votes on Lucy were 1 and 2 and came less than 20 minutes apart. If that's the case though, that would mean PSV avoided my potential counterwagon. However, if she had jumped on me that would mean having Lawpy, Might, and PSV on my counterwagon together with consecutive votes which wolves may have wanted to avoid.
Analysis is that this isn't the worst, but isn't good. Also that PSV appears to be compatible with several other living players to be in a pack. Per VCA, PSV is high in the POE.
Ok from your POV, what has made PSV/pshelty look less sketchy or incompatible with me or mirandas?Update current reads/POE from most wolfy to village based on VCA:
POE: Lawpy/Miranda>>PSV
Barks- neutral to slight village lean
Dubz - village lean
JJJ/SAR- village lean
Genny ????
I think the pack that makes the most sense at this point is Lawpy/Miranda. I'll go back and do some actual analysis of posting later, but I don't see JJJ or SAR in a pack. Same goes with Dubz, just with slightly less confidence. I think Barks is more likely village based on VCA and claimed use of her abilities, but I could also see her in a pack with Lawpy. I also need to go back and actually iso/evaluate Genny, because there's not much to go on with her and I keep forgetting about her until she posts, which imo is not good this late into the game.
If people want me to do a VCA on myself, I can, but imo it's pretty straightforward and arguments against my VCA are basically "but, but, deepwolf!" Which I can't really argue against if that's where people will get stuck.