-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eventually, we're going to sink... Day 5 Tally
miranda (3) - Lawpy, Barky, SAR
Stagg (3) - PSV, genny, miranda
@miranda920 and @Stagg737, you are in the lead!
A tie
6/8 voting
Missing: @Stagg737 @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes today, 3/25, at 10 PM CDT (~11.5 hours).
miranda (3) - Lawpy, Barky, SAR
Stagg (3) - PSV, genny, miranda
@miranda920 and @Stagg737, you are in the lead!
A tie

6/8 voting
Missing: @Stagg737 @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes today, 3/25, at 10 PM CDT (~11.5 hours).
With every misyeet that has flipped village it's kind of thrown my POE into the garbage. Everyone is at least a little sus...
I'm not a seasoned or skilled wolf hunter, but I've been trying
Top Suspects:
Stagg/PSV
Neutral (could go either way):
SAR/Barky/Lawpy/JJJ
Village Lean:
Genny
I know my genny village lean comes out of nowhere, but she sent me some walnuts, I feel good about and trust that she is village.
I'm not a seasoned or skilled wolf hunter, but I've been trying
Top Suspects:
Stagg/PSV
Neutral (could go either way):
SAR/Barky/Lawpy/JJJ
Village Lean:
Genny
I know my genny village lean comes out of nowhere, but she sent me some walnuts, I feel good about and trust that she is village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In case I am closing by myself again tonight (which is somewhat likely because this close time is late for my beloved comods), please consider any PMs you have with other players to be closed when the writeup is posted (unless otherwise stated at the start of your PM).
I will eventually get around to saying "This PM is now closed" in each one, but that is lower priority than closing/festival results/writeup.
I will eventually get around to saying "This PM is now closed" in each one, but that is lower priority than closing/festival results/writeup.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Soup ingredients must be edible.
Golden walnuts do not fall under this category.
Golden walnuts do not fall under this category.
shorty plsSoup ingredients must be edible.
Golden walnuts do not fall under this category.
Lawpy needs their walnut soup! It's like juice, right? 😅shorty pls
It’s tasty plsLawpy needs their walnut soup! It's like juice, right? 😅
California Walnut and Mushroom Soup - California Walnuts
This soup showcases California walnuts as a great ingredient to help thicken and add a depth of flavor without the use of dairy or gluten. Walnuts give this soup a rich, creamy consistency.
Jays, could you post your analyses of interactions between SAR and vissy when you have the time? I’m curious what you think
I've been working through this today. It's a chart meant to depict mafia teammate compatibility. Dark green means I think two players are unlikely to be teammates. Light green is a less confident version of that where I see some kind of indicators to separate people without feeling the same security. And yellow means I don't have a compelling reason to say they're not both mafia (i.e., they're at least technically compatible).
I've shared a few points that I found along the way here in the thread today, but I've avoided totally spamming every single thing. If there are questions I can refer back to specific interactions to point out the things I had in mind. I think my main takeaway here is that I wouldn't eliminate Lawpy or Barky today, because they're the hardest to find teammates for. Genny is compatible with nearly everyone, but that should be taken with a grain of salt -- genny's posting style lends itself to making this analysis difficult (no slight, play however you like).
Thinking about thisInteractions of mightrunner7 and SARdoghandler
From mighty about SAR
From SAR about mighty
I'll just talk about both sides together since there's very little. mighty's only mention of SAR was essentially in passing, within a grouping of two others as the "low-gamesolving" squad. That tells me nothing. This interaction is really all about the vote. If I am interpreting tallies correctly, this put mighty at a 5-4-4 lead over Vis and lucy. That's an important vote then in all lucy-town worlds.
I'm not sure I can clear SAR on this basis, just because there's very little to work with. What is there is positive. Regardless, I don't think they're a good elimination today.
Thanks for the reminder, I need to take a closer look at SAR in general.Jays, could you post your analyses of interactions between SAR and vissy when you have the time? I’m curious what you think
Interactions of Viscernable and SARdoghandler
From Vis about SAR
There appears to be nothing, unless they mentioned SAR without actually saying the name.
From SAR about Vis
There's very little. Both of these posts are about Stagg, and Vis is mentioned only in an ancillary way. Purely by this interaction there is no reason to clear SAR.
From Vis about SAR
There appears to be nothing, unless they mentioned SAR without actually saying the name.
From SAR about Vis
I kind of want to yeet Stagg but having trouble overcoming the fact he just came back. I haven't loved the reasoning behind his push for Vis
Felt more to me like you're pushing for it not necessarily for a wolf vibe but more for things that flip would give you. Which I don't love because if you were a crafty wolf (which you are) then you could be setting up for an elaborate tunnel with subsequent arguments for other flips all based on a vis flip
There's very little. Both of these posts are about Stagg, and Vis is mentioned only in an ancillary way. Purely by this interaction there is no reason to clear SAR.
It might be necessary to review all Vis/mighty posts to determine if there are important interactions not picked up by searching for names.
I vibe with the arguments he’s been making, AM’s read, and my own feelsWhy?
Every time someone asks me why about something I start to doubt everything 🫠
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
as you should, especially in regard to meEvery time someone asks me why about something I start to doubt everything 🫠
Ok ok, has anyone looked at Barks and Miranda?
I’ve been trying to get Miranda yeeted like all game lol so probably not compatibleCould they potentially be pack together, we think?
rude, what will happen to my chickens after I'm deceased?!I’ve been trying to get Miranda yeeted like all game lol
Ugh stagg trying to get vis yeeted for “information” would be really weird if stagg was a wolf
Hm. Makes me wonder why some people had their coops destroyed and not othersrude, what will happen to my chickens after I'm deceased?!
I’m still depressed about thatHm. Makes me wonder why some people had their coops destroyed and not others
🙄Hm. Makes me wonder why some people had their coops destroyed and not others
I mean half my crops got destroyed the other day
Okay, not to be critical, but that is a terrible reason to read her village and should be NAI. If there’s PM reasons you feel make her village, that’s fine, but this is how you get pocketed by wolves.With every misyeet that has flipped village it's kind of thrown my POE into the garbage. Everyone is at least a little sus...
I'm not a seasoned or skilled wolf hunter, but I've been trying
Top Suspects:
Stagg/PSV
Neutral (could go either way):
SAR/Barky/Lawpy/JJJ
Village Lean:
Genny
I know my genny village lean comes out of nowhere, but she sent me some walnuts, I feel good about and trust that she is village.
But actually this sounds fantastic…It’s tasty pls
![]()
California Walnut and Mushroom Soup - California Walnuts
This soup showcases California walnuts as a great ingredient to help thicken and add a depth of flavor without the use of dairy or gluten. Walnuts give this soup a rich, creamy consistency.walnuts.org
Vote miranda
Because she’s one 3 in my POE and one of the 2 I think are most likely to be together. Also, the whole self-prez thing.
Because she’s one 3 in my POE and one of the 2 I think are most likely to be together. Also, the whole self-prez thing.
We have a PMOkay, not to be critical, but that is a terrible reason to read her village and should be NAI. If there’s PM reasons you feel make her village, that’s fine, but this is how you get pocketed by wolves.
Doing some family stuff this afternoon, but will be around a little later.
You said she’s village because she opened a PM with you. That’s bad logic. If there are specific reasons in that PM that you feel give her strong village points, that’s fine. I’d just warn that wolves pocket people in PM all the time.We have a PM
She also opened a PM with me. Should I give her village points for that?
I guess I need to spell it out, based on the contents of our PM I feel good about genny.You said she’s village because she opened a PM with you. That’s bad logic. If there are specific reasons in that PM that you feel give her strong village points, that’s fine. I’d just warn that wolves pocket people in PM all the time.
She also opened a PM with me. Should I give her village points for that?
But now that you say this, how can genny be pocketing me if you think I’m a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eventually, we're going to sink... Day 5 Tally
miranda (4) - Lawpy, Barky, SAR, Stagg
Stagg (3) - PSV, genny, miranda
@miranda920, you are in the lead!
7/8 voting
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes today, 3/25, at 10 PM CDT (~8.75 hours).
miranda (4) - Lawpy, Barky, SAR, Stagg
Stagg (3) - PSV, genny, miranda
@miranda920, you are in the lead!
7/8 voting
Missing: @JaggedJimmyJay
Vote closes today, 3/25, at 10 PM CDT (~8.75 hours).
I don’t think she is, just pointing it out because you’re a noob. That being said, we don’t know that your PM with her isn’t a wolf PM.I guess I need to spell it out, based on the contents of our PM I feel good about genny.
But now that you say this, how can genny be pocketing me if you think I’m a wolf?
It’s not, it was opened yesterday morningI don’t think she is, just pointing it out because you’re a noob. That being said, we don’t know that your PM with her isn’t a wolf PM.
Oh Genny's really getting around lol
I also think genny sounds village in our PM and her opening three PMs over one night as a wolf is such a ballsy move I think he's way more likely just village.
i had 8 walnuts, there were 8 other players.... seemed like it was meant to be!
🤣three PMs
I have 15 walnuts and didn’t know until yesterday that was what they were for!
YOU OPENED-- HOLY SAMACi had 8 walnuts, there were 8 other players.... seemed like it was meant to be!
JK, it was 10 walnutsI have 15 walnuts and didn’t know until yesterday that was what they were for!
But still a lot of walnuts!
i was here before samac lolYOU OPENED-- HOLY SAMAC
Idk if genny is a wolf she deserves to win for that, I don't care 

i'm wondering the PMs stay open for longer than a day cycle if you send more than 1.I have 15 walnuts and didn’t know until yesterday that was what they were for!
@supershorty your hmmm-ing is making me think the walnuts do something else 🤔
what do the golden walnuts mean?!? 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I hate this.
Miranda seemed genuinely surprised that genny opened multiple pms. So this leaves a few options
1. Well coached/organized wolf pack behaviour, likely not with genny to act surprised that they weren't the only one
2. Miranda is a last wolf standing so didn't know about other pms
3. Miranda is not a wolf
Miranda seemed genuinely surprised that genny opened multiple pms. So this leaves a few options
1. Well coached/organized wolf pack behaviour, likely not with genny to act surprised that they weren't the only one
2. Miranda is a last wolf standing so didn't know about other pms
3. Miranda is not a wolf
I’ll clue you inI hate this.
Miranda seemed genuinely surprised that genny opened multiple pms. So this leaves a few options
1. Well coached/organized wolf pack behaviour, likely not with genny to act surprised that they weren't the only one
2. Miranda is a last wolf standing so didn't know about other pms
3. Miranda is not a wolf
![]()
It’s #3
I’ll clue you in
It’s #3
Pls. Some respect for how much my head is melting at this time

Where does Miranda seem surprised? It’s mainly PSV that has sounded surprised to me lolI hate this.
Miranda seemed genuinely surprised that genny opened multiple pms. So this leaves a few options
1. Well coached/organized wolf pack behaviour, likely not with genny to act surprised that they weren't the only one
2. Miranda is a last wolf standing so didn't know about other pms
3. Miranda is not a wolf
![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
