Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Physically present, yesOr do you mean is she actually here, because that I don't know lol
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Physically present, yesOr do you mean is she actually here, because that I don't know lol
No we should have one more day and *then* LyLo unless there's shenanigans.Because if she flips village, then that leaves me with only miranda as a possible wolf that doesn't involve some serious tomfoolery.
And if she flips village then that would make tomorrow Lylo pretty sure
Like how they workUnless you know something about numbers that we don't 🧐
How is tomorrow lylo with 2 wolves?Because if she flips village, then that leaves me with only miranda as a possible wolf that doesn't involve some serious tomfoolery.
And if she flips village then that would make tomorrow Lylo pretty sure
Okay I'm second guessing, hold pleaseHow is tomorrow lylo with 2 wolves?
Like how they work
(This is in jest, to be clear. I cannot resist the opportunity)
YesWait so I was right, just not about the specific number 👿
🤔squint
I need to look at something
Maybe Lawpy was rightOkay
Unless there are fewer wolves than originally thought and exactly miranda is the last wolf, someone is hiding in plain sight
Stagg?Maybe Lawpy was right
Lawpy??Or, maybe Stagg was right![]()
You know I'm pretty far gone when I've even uttered these wordsOr, maybe Stagg was right![]()
By doing that, she wasn't bussing but it would look like she was bussing in VCA
Meaning that at first glance, it looks like you would have to be bussing to vote the way you did, but looking harder you actually could have been trying to save packmates by keeping the Lucy wagon valid by redistributing votes. Again, I don't think it's likely, but you could make the argument of "look, I voted for two wolves D1, wolf Dubz would never do that" when in reality creating the ties on wolves may have been to keep a wolf wagon from becoming runaway on D1.what does this mean lol
Yes, and also because the way I voted actually kept both wolf wagons active, which would be dumb lol especially mighty since it took a while for that one to gain any traction and I was the second vote on there originally.Meaning that at first glance, it looks like you would have to be bussing to vote the way you did, but looking harder you actually could have been trying to save packmates by keeping the Lucy wagon valid by redistributing votes. Again, I don't think it's likely, but you could make the argument of "look, I voted for two wolves D1, wolf Dubz would never do that" when in reality creating the ties on wolves may have been to keep a wolf wagon from becoming runaway on D1.
Again, I don't think this is likely, mostly because "why not just vote for Lucy".
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.