You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
/Actual footage of me praying to the souls of Dubz and samac for guidance
For once I agree with BarkyWhere does Miranda seem surprised? It’s mainly PSV that has sounded surprised to me lol
But I was surprised and laughed when she said she opened 8 PMs
I don’t feel as special anymore lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m considering what Dubz had said in the previous night phase.
Where does Miranda seem surprised? It’s mainly PSV that has sounded surprised to me lol
I think maybe surprised is the wrong word and genuine may be more correct, but this sequence stood out:
Obvious mention of having a pmI know my genny village lean comes out of nowhere, but she sent me some walnuts, I feel good about and trust that she is village.
Stagg warning about having pms is not always goodOkay, not to be critical, but that is a terrible reason to read her village and should be NAI. If there’s PM reasons you feel make her village, that’s fine, but this is how you get pocketed by wolves.
The bluntness of this stood out. This doesn't feel like a post someone makes knowing Genny has multiple pms going. Everyone should be aware (assumption on my part based on the wording of how I knew I was getting a pm with genny) that walnuts coming means pms. So this post speaks to redundancy, or being in the uninformed majority (town)We have a PM
I don’t think she is, just pointing it out because you’re a noob. That being said, we don’t know that your PM with her isn’t a wolf PM.
Same thoughts on this sequence.It’s not, it was opened yesterday morning
For once I agree with Barky
But I was surprised and laughed when she said she opened 8 PMs
I don’t feel as special anymore lol
Did you know prior to your posts on thread she had opened multiple pms?
There is mutual compatibility in [PSV, Stagg, miranda, SAR]. Stagg/miranda can be debated given today’s developments, though I weight them less than material from earlier in the game.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I did notDid you know prior to your posts on thread she had opened multiple pms?
Funny enough genny's pm has also made me feel better about her but it's ironic considering that she hasn't really said much except that she's leading a behind the scenes charge to get me yoten 

I did not
Okay. Then my interpretation (and confusion) stands.
I was agreeing because I though you meant written reaction in thread
To reiterate, I only knew she opened a PM with me and not anyone else
To reiterate, I only knew she opened a PM with me and not anyone else
I admit to hating the word “yeet”, but “yoten” as a past tense is surprisingly palatable
but then you do things like that post about miranda's reaction to PMs, and i'm back to village-reading you.Funny enough genny's pm has also made me feel better about her but it's ironic considering that she hasn't really said much except that she's leading a behind the scenes charge to get me yoten![]()
This tie is interesting if we hope (optimistically) that it's a v/w tie because at this point, both wolves may be on the same tally.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************![]()
/Actual footage of me praying to the souls of Dubz and samac for guidance
************
but then you do things like that post about miranda's reaction to PMs, and i'm back to village-reading you.
I'm just flailing around trying my best but unfortunately I'm really bad at it
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
guys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
go
This tie is interesting if we hope (optimistically) that it's a v/w tie because at this point, both wolves may be on the same tally.
![]()
But then what if one wolf all along? I hate end game.
ruthie says bothguys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
guys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
Both.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For context, the spring roll contains both pork belly and shrimp. Also noodles?? And some crunchy thing, and some lettuce and carrots.
This is my first spring roll experience but I'm admittedly perplexed. Are noodles a normal component?
This is my first spring roll experience but I'm admittedly perplexed. Are noodles a normal component?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
guys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
*****
spring roll
*****
Strawberry and ranch croissant imoguys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
Croissant with side of golden walnutsguys should I eat a spring roll or half of a strawberry & cream cheese croissant right now
go
Pick Stagg plsThis tie is interesting if we hope (optimistically) that it's a v/w tie because at this point, both wolves may be on the same tally.
![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
i h8 uStrawberry and ranch croissant imo
Are noodles a normal component?
Yes. Every good spring roll should have some rice noodles imo
I’ve had some spring rolls with rice noodles!For context, the spring roll contains both pork belly and shrimp. Also noodles?? And some crunchy thing, and some lettuce and carrots.
This is my first spring roll experience but I'm admittedly perplexed. Are noodles a normal component?
The spring rolls sound declious
Are you in a more savory or sweet mood?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
tbh I'm not actually hungry at all but it's 2:30 and all I've consumed today is dirty chai so I probably should eat somethingI’ve had some spring rolls with rice noodles!
The spring rolls sound declious
Are you in a more savory or sweet mood?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There’s a certain mechanical character to recent Stagg analysis (e.g., raw vote analysis) that is sometimes kind to mafia looking for a contribution to tack into a thread.
Not to be confused to role “mechanics”, but rather roboticism. New word.
Unyeet Miranda, yeet Stagg?


I have a sweet tooth so croissant sounds great right now, but I think both sound greattbh I'm not actually hungry at all but it's 2:30 and all I've consumed today is dirty chai so I probably should eat something![]()
Spring roll may be the better nutritional choice
I’d like to be more confident than I am. I encountered similar frustration in my only other SDN game. Y’all are quality players around here, and it makes games hard
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’d like to be more confident than I am. I encountered similar frustration in my only other SDN game. Y’all are quality players around here, and it makes games hard
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I, personally have erased this line. Probably with a bulldozer.
Unyeet Miranda, yeet Stagg?
![]()
If it was Miranda all along, I expect a personalized apology video from my favourite child
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spring roll wins
Last edited:
@Barkley13 could you please summarize your overall suspicions of miranda? Just a high-level view of where you are right now would be appreciated.
I admit to hating the word “yeet”, but “yoten” as a past tense is surprisingly palatable
Many use "yeeted" but I refuse and exclusively try to use "yoten" because it makes me giggle every time
I'ma go do some yoga and hope that I return with clarity
(Let's be real, it's work out yoga and I'll probably just come back sweaty and mad)
(Let's be real, it's work out yoga and I'll probably just come back sweaty and mad)
Anyone I see saying “yeeted” is getting immediately yateMany use "yeeted" but I refuse and exclusively try to use "yoten" because it makes me giggle every time
I’m your favorite! 😻If it was Miranda all along, I expect a personalized apology video from my favourite child
I would do that for you, but alas it is not me as promised
She has just been hanging out in the POE for the entire game with nothing to make me feel better about her. Even her D1 vote doesn’t make me feel better since there were 2 wolves up for yeet that day@Barkley13 could you please summarize your overall suspicions of miranda? Just a high-level view of where you are right now would be appreciated.
Also my eye just twitches every time she says she’s village/we’re wrong/making a big mistake
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At least everyone else there’s something that makes me reconsider
There are moments where I have questioned miranda's authenticity too. I will try to gather some quotes soon so we/everyone can talk about them in one place.She has just been hanging out in the POE for the entire game with nothing to make me feel better about her. Even her D1 vote doesn’t make me feel better since there were 2 wolves up for yeet that day
Also my eye just twitches every time she says she’s village/we’re wrong/making a big mistake
I'm actually encountering a little business at the moment, so I will have to take that on a bit later this evening. I will try my best.
I’m sorry I’m not a great wolf hunterAlso my eye just twitches every time she says she’s village/we’re wrong/making a big mistake
I’m only being honest though with my affiliation
I don’t have any kind of role, so I can’t really claim anything, so the best I can really do is give my thoughts and defend myself
I’ve also stated I’m a terrible liar and if I try to it usually comes back to bite me in the butt, so I just don’t…
Bad news everyone, the yoga was not enlightening
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 100K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
