-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
were you supposed to go to concert too?I feel the pain
also the crying catto emoji 😢
Yes, that's why I specifically mentioned the flavor being different... Something slightly different happened compared to when barks acted on me.uh interesting I thought Barks only had 1x jail, 1x protect, 1x block...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought SAR was softing she blocked me but she seems not to be saying that lol so I'm confused.
I think JJJ should only be pursued after everyone more likely is gone... If that makes sense
I think JJJ should only be pursued after everyone more likely is gone... If that makes sense
Not recently pls but i had concert cancellations happen to me before. Was sad 😢were you supposed to go to concert too?
but wait, when else did Barks act on you?Yes, that's why I specifically mentioned the flavor being different... Something slightly different happened compared to when barks acted on me.
I only knew she protected samac and jailed me...
EngagedYes, that's why I specifically mentioned the flavor being different... Something slightly different happened compared to when barks acted on me.
this is the third time this one has been canceled and rescheduled tooNot recently pls but i had concert cancellations happen to me before. Was sad 😢
Once in 2020, then September last year, and now a couple days ago
The Killers must hate Houston 🙁
n3 I thinkbut wait, when else did Barks act on you?
I only knew she protected samac and jailed me...
that's when she claimed to have jailed me....n3 I think
Can you confirm it was N3?
Thinking about a barky yeet
And then jailed Miranda last night after considering jailing dubz for protection but saying that maybe if it’s a bad decision and she dies then I won’t have to be paranoid 😔
This is her claiming to have jailed me
Protection, block, jailing
This is what she claimed her abilities to be
HmmI’m village
I’m leaning alley village, claimed bodyguard
I’m starting to lean PSV village, her thinking my block cleared her but not pushing it when I said it didn’t because there’s >1 wolf left felt villagey
So feels like a losing POE
@Barkley13 ignore me if this is too direct, but can you tell us what you found out about PSV the other night?
HmmOh I blocked her on the night there were two kills
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thinking
Unyeet PSV/pshelty
Yeet SAR
Unyeet PSV/pshelty
Yeet SAR
@JaggedJimmyJay are you around?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Purple Shorts Don’t Belong in the Soup... Day 6 Tally
SAR (1) - Lawpy
Barks (2) - SAR, miranda
PSV (2) - JJJ, Barky
@Barkley13 and @potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
A tie
5/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~2.25 hours).
SAR (1) - Lawpy
Barks (2) - SAR, miranda
PSV (2) - JJJ, Barky
@Barkley13 and @potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
A tie

5/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~2.25 hours).
I think it was actually N2
That's when samac and Zenge both died. Confirmed with my results
HMMMMM... well, now I'm confused again
SAR feels like a villager though 😔
If there is only one more wolf than I feel like that pretty much clears you. If you were in a pack with Stagg, you probably couldn't have 2 NK if you were blockedThat's when samac and Zenge both died. Confirmed with my results
pls don't make me doubt motherSAR feels like a villager though 😔
If I had to guess, Barks is being truthful about her claim. We've had mechanics in the past where the last wolf standing gets certain abilities. Or it could've been an item! I don't know.HMMMMM... well, now I'm confused again
The JJJ tunnel feels super odd though in a way that I don't know seems wolfy??? It's weird but I think maybe more in a villagey way.
HmmThe only truly solid village read I have that I think is non-negotiable for me is PSV. Im open to looking anywhere else.
That said, after yesterday I do truly believe that Miranda is village. It's nothing other than tone and how she responded to things yesterday but I do feel quite strongly about it.
Was it you that posted the colour coded tallies yesterday? I think I want to look at them again given Stagg's flip
There are definitely mechanical shenanigans where it could happen... But in this case it didn't lolIf there is only one more wolf than I feel like that pretty much clears you. If you were in a pack with Stagg, you probably couldn't have 2 NK if you were blocked
And I still think Barks' response to me discussing that with her was also village.
What if it’s just a wolf!JOAT barky plsIf I had to guess, Barks is being truthful about her claim. We've had mechanics in the past where the last wolf standing gets certain abilities. Or it could've been an item! I don't know.
The JJJ tunnel feels super odd though in a way that I don't know seems wolfy??? It's weird but I think maybe more in a villagey way.
Nyuh, or SAR was trying to pocket me with the village read because a village flower for PSV is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
Yes, that's possible too. That's why I mentioned last wolf standing and an item. But I'm struggling with fully being comfortable with wolfatizing herWhat if it’s just a wolf!JOAT barky pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What plsNyuh, or SAR was trying to pocket me with the village read because a village flower for PSV is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
However, nor do I want to die.
The flower that blooms in a sketchy villager is the rarest and most beautiful of all.What pls
Tinfoil... what if the wolves can use the golden walnuts for EVIL?!
Are there any items that were purchased that could be used as weapons?
We’re getting lost in the mechanical weeds pls
What if it’s a wolf blocker
Or a wolf JOAT
Or a wolf PSV/pshelty who claimed being blocked and a blocker actually doesn’t exist
What if it’s a wolf blocker
Or a wolf JOAT
Or a wolf PSV/pshelty who claimed being blocked and a blocker actually doesn’t exist
I mean, the sword seems to have stabbed alley soAre there any items that were purchased that could be used as weapons?
Yes, probably
This is why i was trying to get shorty to accept walnuts as delicious ingredients for soup but sadly… declined 😢Tinfoil... what if the wolves can use the golden walnuts for EVIL?!
But barky did claim to have a block mechanicWe’re getting lost in the mechanical weeds pls
What if it’s a wolf blocker
Or a wolf JOAT
Or a wolf PSV/pshelty who claimed being blocked and a blocker actually doesn’t exist
Same!This is why i was trying to get shorty to accept walnuts as delicious ingredients for soup but sadly… declined 😢
OH
You mean for one wolf to use the factional kill and then use an item to kill someone as well?
Sure. That's probably possible
You mean for one wolf to use the factional kill and then use an item to kill someone as well?
Sure. That's probably possible
Yes pls which is why barky could be a wolf JOAT who’s honest about her abilities. Like lawful evil plsBut barky did claim to have a block mechanic
understoodYes pls which is why barky could be a wolf JOAT who’s honest about her abilities. Like lawful evil pls
Correct, Barks could be a wolf JOAT being truthful about her abilities.
My point in bringing things up is the unaccounted for block of me last night. It's fishy af.
My point in bringing things up is the unaccounted for block of me last night. It's fishy af.
I don’t know if anyone besides you claimed to be blocked. I searched and landed up on barkyCorrect, Barks could be a wolf JOAT being truthful about her abilities.
My point in bringing things up is the unaccounted for block of me last night. It's fishy af.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR briefly mentioned she had a role but didn't do a reveal or anything...Correct, Barks could be a wolf JOAT being truthful about her abilities.
My point in bringing things up is the unaccounted for block of me last night. It's fishy af.
But i think i got it
If the majority thinks it has utility to put cards out on the table now, then I have no problem revealing. But there's nothing clearing about my ability and while my role is village based on flips, can't assume wolves weren't provided with cover roles
Right, I tried to be subtle and ask if she'd interacted with me last night and she said she didn't know what I was talking about. I didn't want to insta-out a village blocker but I think the apparent caginess looks sus from... whomever.SAR briefly mentioned she had a role but didn't do a reveal or anything...
Ok
Unyeet SAR
Yeet barky
Unyeet SAR
Yeet barky
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K