You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
One thing I note is that when Stagg mentions PSV in this game, it's nearly always alongside someone else.
There are some others I left out contained within larger posts (e.g., vote analysis or the large Barky ISOs). In this sense PSV is sort of being maneuvered within conversations as a piece of an argument rather than a standalone player that needs resolved. I'll need to determine if there are posts contrary to this trend that don't come up in a name search.
Given overnight events, going to
Vote Nicholas Tree
Will reassess but feeling pretty comfortable with going here for now.
Vis flip puts AM solidly into village and I feel good about Zenge right now. Dubz is clearly unyeetable phasing wolf, so feel better there too.
Not feeling great about Alley. Want to look into Barks and PSV more.
Would like to hear much more (game relevant stuff) from Nate, Clem, and Lucy.
A comment to add to this since I'll inevitably forget:
Regardless of Nate's flip, I do want to look back more at Lawpy as he was the only person who was on both the Lucy and Stagg counterwagons D1. Lawpy was the second person on the Lucy wagon after PSV (order was PSV, Lawpy, Santy, Alley, Miranda) and stayed on until Santy and Miranda jumped off. He followed Santy onto Stoat and later followed Santy onto me and stayed there until vote close.
There were some weird shenanigans between him leaving Lucy and getting onto me which included voting Mighty at one point, but eventually jumped off that to vote for Stoat again and then me. Idk what that was about, but I could see this being a confused wolf pack wafflefest, so will eventually need re-evaluation.
I'm not going to do a Barks VCA in the next 15 minutes, but general impression on Barks based on iso is neutral to mild wolf leans. Has been making some pushes which haven't been successful, but does appear to have some decent reasoning behind those pushes. I don't think I see a Barks/PSV pack, as it would basically involve Barks pushing PSV without any notable PSV retaliation. Barks/Alley is imo unlikely, but I think Barks is a smart enough player in general to do it and from what I can remember Alley is also pretty solid. However, given Samac being village, if we trust what Dubz is saying then I think they're an extremely unlikely pack.
On iso there's A LOT of Barks/Lawpy interactions and it almost felt like the kind of convo I'd have in a mason PM. However, Lawpy seems to be pushing Barks more now and did vote for her at one point. Not sure if this is an unpairing attempt with Barks taking more heat or what. But I'd like others' thoughts on this potential pairing.
Why do we need to wait until PSV flips for you to suggest who would be in her pack?
I'm good with Alley, PSV, or Miranda based on VCA. I'd also be fine with Lawpy based on VCA, because even though I haven't technically done it yet he's the only person left who was on both Lucy and my counterwagons D1 when there were 2 wolves as the main wagons.
Why not PSV. Absolutely could be paired with Miranda. Same goes for Barks, she's just further down the POE. Also Genny, because we need to talk about Genny.
Since you're looking at unpartnering though, if I'm a wolf then who would my partner be? Because I feel like right now the most likely pairing is Miranda/Lawpy.
There are some others I left out contained within larger posts (e.g., vote analysis or the large Barky ISOs). In this sense PSV is sort of being maneuvered within conversations as a piece of an argument rather than a standalone player that needs resolved. I'll need to determine if there are posts contrary to this trend that don't come up in a name search.
Also, this is a pretty classic example of a "player salad", and I am annoyed to not have noticed prior. It's an old tell that has come and gone on The Syndicate, but perhaps it's still alive here until exactly right now when I explain its existence.I'm good with Alley, PSV, or Miranda based on VCA. I'd also be fine with Lawpy based on VCA, because even though I haven't technically done it yet he's the only person left who was on both Lucy and my counterwagons D1 when there were 2 wolves as the main wagons.
I'm okay with voting out X, Y, Z, or maaaaaybe W is the prototypical form of the tell. It isn't uncommon for mafia to include teammates in these things, so that's something I will consider for PSV, miranda, and Lawpy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PSV seemed to be anti-Stagg early in the game, turned that around later, and then returned to that suspicion yesterday. While that may be uneven, it'd have to represent more concrete bussing than Stagg --> PSV would represent in the reverse direction if they're teammates.
The PSV vote ~~feels~~ wrong but I know she can be sneaky 🫠 just like Dina hehe
Can you recall what mighty's actions were that gave you this impression of Stagg?It's not so much Stagg's actions as mighty's that are giving me more village points there
I still wonder what the neck licking is
schlorp
Why do you think PSV/pshelty isn’t a wolf?The PSV vote ~~feels~~ wrong but I know she can be sneaky 🫠 just like Dina hehe
Lawpy pls didn’t you see the squiggly feelsWhy do you think PSV/pshelty isn’t a wolf?
Also the tie thing. And I think there was something else but I’m running out of time now
The tie lasted for few seconds. PSV/pshelty feels squiggly either way.Lawpy pls didn’t you see the squiggly feels
Also the tie thing. And I think there was something else but I’m running out of time now
SAR's read on Stagg progressed somewhat similarly to PSV's -- early suspicion followed by town credit, with a return to suspicion last day phase. Stagg's read on SAR was pretty consistently in the village direction, which concerns me less than the PSV version in which Stagg tacked her onto other players so frequently.
Vote PSV
This is where I’m at right now. Gonna continue thinking about it today amid classes.
This is where I’m at right now. Gonna continue thinking about it today amid classes.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Purple Shorts Don’t Belong in the Soup... Day 6 Tally
SAR ()
Barks (1) - SAR
PSV (2) - Lawpy, JJJ
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
3/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet, @Barkley13, @miranda920
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~7.5 hours).
SAR ()
Barks (1) - SAR
PSV (2) - Lawpy, JJJ
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
3/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet, @Barkley13, @miranda920
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~7.5 hours).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
none of this makes any sense
What plsnone of this makes any sense
I've been thinking about this since yesterday...What pls
I can find reasons for every single person as to why they are a wolf and why they couldn't be a wolf

Who do you think is the wolfiest? Or basically, who do you think has reasons for being wolfy that outweigh the reasons for not being wolfy?I've been thinking about this since yesterday...
I can find reasons for every single person as to why they are a wolf and why they couldn't be a wolf
![]()
My gut says Barky... that's who I feel the strongest about. Since pretty early on something has seemed offWho do you think is the wolfiest? Or basically, who do you think has reasons for being wolfy that outweigh the reasons for not being wolfy?
But I have trouble getting my mind around the use of her abilities. Why would a wolf protect samac? Maybe because the pack was in danger it would seemingly keep village off her tail? That seems like reaching though.
Wait maybe I confused that with alley, Barky did protect someone who was village though...
JK it was samac, my point stands.So no reaction to me protecting samac N1 then?
But that claim has been the ONLY thing that has me doubting... otherwise Barks hasn't voted for a single wolf this entire game
I'll go ahead and try this trust fall thing per JJJ suggestion
Barks - probably the player I feel the worst about. The claim of protecting samac is the only thing that makes me doubt myself. I'd be surprised if Barks flipped village.
Lawpy - I think lawpy has generally done a lot to give opinions and analyze. Like myself, I was getting frustrated when pushed by Santy so I can empathize with them right now. Also the movement of votes to throw off mighty on D1 really feel v!lawpy. Less likely to be wolf because of this, but I'm concerned. I tried to make nice with Lawpy by sending some walnuts and they've yet to engage with me.
JJJ - Similar to lawpy, JJJ has done a great job of analyzing, giving opinions, and solid reads. I have no reason to really doubt them, but it's in the back of my mind.
PSV - SAR brought up a great point about PSV creating the tie on D1 between vis/mighty. I think this is the only piece that keeps me from leaning wolf as that IS a risky move and it doesn't seem likely that w!PSV would do that
SAR - It hasn't escaped my mind that SAR could be really deep wolfing here, but I really don't think that is the case. SAR was going to yeet me, but made the tie with Stagg. I don't see w!SAR bussing a packmate like that in late game.
Barks - probably the player I feel the worst about. The claim of protecting samac is the only thing that makes me doubt myself. I'd be surprised if Barks flipped village.
Lawpy - I think lawpy has generally done a lot to give opinions and analyze. Like myself, I was getting frustrated when pushed by Santy so I can empathize with them right now. Also the movement of votes to throw off mighty on D1 really feel v!lawpy. Less likely to be wolf because of this, but I'm concerned. I tried to make nice with Lawpy by sending some walnuts and they've yet to engage with me.
JJJ - Similar to lawpy, JJJ has done a great job of analyzing, giving opinions, and solid reads. I have no reason to really doubt them, but it's in the back of my mind.
PSV - SAR brought up a great point about PSV creating the tie on D1 between vis/mighty. I think this is the only piece that keeps me from leaning wolf as that IS a risky move and it doesn't seem likely that w!PSV would do that
SAR - It hasn't escaped my mind that SAR could be really deep wolfing here, but I really don't think that is the case. SAR was going to yeet me, but made the tie with Stagg. I don't see w!SAR bussing a packmate like that in late game.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*inspects nails idly*
y'all know there's a vote close tonight yeah?
y'all know there's a vote close tonight yeah?
Yeet PSV
Even though my gut says JJJ but I’ll be at work until close so it’s also a bit of self prez
Even though my gut says JJJ but I’ll be at work until close so it’s also a bit of self prez
Are you inspecting toenails pls?*inspects nails idly*
y'all know there's a vote close tonight yeah?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No, I have socks on.Are you inspecting toenails pls?
Seriously?Yeet PSV
Even though my gut says JJJ but I’ll be at work until close so it’s also a bit of self prez
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YepSeriously?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Purple Shorts Don’t Belong in the Soup... Day 6 Tally
SAR ()
Barks (1) - SAR
PSV (3) - Lawpy, JJJ, Barky
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
4/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet, @miranda920
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~3.5 hours).
SAR ()
Barks (1) - SAR
PSV (3) - Lawpy, JJJ, Barky
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
4/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet, @miranda920
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~3.5 hours).
Well in case I get yeeted while at work since Miranda says she plans to and I’m sure PSV will self prez, can you guys at least promise to actually reconsider everyone tomorrow?
Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.
I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.
Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
I still intend to finish my Barks iso but I think the vote being either PSV or Barks today is probably the best case scenario given the reevaluating I've done in the past day cycle.
Lawp and Stagg's interactions really make me feel village. I don't see a world in which it's JJJ or Miranda. So while Barks is currently my top, PSV would be my next day elimination.
you're making your own gender reveal cake?!Sorry guys, Mondays are long and I promised my coworkers to bring a gender reveal cake tomorrow so my whole evening has been cakeing and then my buttercream I made yesterday tried to separate so I'm paddling it into submission.
Yeet Barks
hope I'm not wrong
hope I'm not wrong
I’m not going to consider the wolf!Jays narrative that you keep pushingWell in case I get yeeted while at work since Miranda says she plans to and I’m sure PSV will self prez, can you guys at least promise to actually reconsider everyone tomorrow?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Purple Shorts Don’t Belong in the Soup... Day 6 Tally
SAR ()
Barks (2) - SAR, miranda
PSV (3) - Lawpy, JJJ, Barky
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
5/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~3 hours).
SAR ()
Barks (2) - SAR, miranda
PSV (3) - Lawpy, JJJ, Barky
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
5/6 voting
Missing: @potentialsheltervet
Vote closes today, 3/27, at 10 PM CDT (~3 hours).
I just think it looks too much like the Staggs tactic of converting villagers into deepwolves as an attempt to throw village into confusion and chaos
If it's not Barky, then I think it has to be PSV.
Hello
It's me
Sorry I'm concert buzzed
Not buzzed as in drunk, just really really thinking about the concert I went to.
It's me
Sorry I'm concert buzzed
Not buzzed as in drunk, just really really thinking about the concert I went to.
It is not! I have no idea what's going on so I'm going to catch up butIf it's not Barky, then I think it has to be PSV.
It's not me
ah that's fun! Who did you go see?just really really thinking about the concert I went to
I was supposed to go to a concert on Saturday but it got cancelled 😿
I saw Stray Kids! They're a Korean band. My sister got really into them like a year and a half ago and I judged her weebiness and then I realized they're actually really good lolah that's fun! Who did you go see?
I was supposed to go to a concert on Saturday but it got cancelled 😿
Okay, well, I didn't kill anyone because I was blocked last night.
No one is claiming that. If it's a villager I'm guessing they don't want to be killed, but gut tells me you aren't a villager.
No one is claiming that. If it's a villager I'm guessing they don't want to be killed, but gut tells me you aren't a villager.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Barky pls 😢
EngagedOkay, well, I didn't kill anyone because I was blocked last night.
No one is claiming that. If it's a villager I'm guessing they don't want to be killed, but gut tells me you aren't a villager.
However, there were flavor differences between what happened to me last night and what happened when Barks jailed me and that's puzzling me (or barks blocked me and I was jailed last night...??? I don't remember what was claimed).
uh interesting I thought Barks only had 1x jail, 1x protect, 1x block...However, there were flavor differences between what happened to me last night and what happened when Barks jailed me and that's puzzling me (or barks blocked me and I was jailed last night...??? I don't remember what was claimed).
I feel the painah that's fun! Who did you go see?
I was supposed to go to a concert on Saturday but it got cancelled 😿
also the crying catto emoji 😢
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K