StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally

View attachment 367913

Vis (4) - Zenge, AM, Stagg, stoat
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (4) - samac, JJJ, Clem, Dubz
Zenge ()
Santy ()
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (4) - PSV, Lawpy, alley, miranda
stoat (1) - Santy

@Viscernable, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., you are in the lead!
A tie :corny:

14/19 voting
Missing: @Viscernable, @SARdoghandler, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser

Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~2 hours).

Yeet mighty

I vibe most with the arguments here and can see some pings too. Also feeling better about the people on this wagon than some of the others rn

Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally

View attachment 367914

Vis (4) - Zenge, AM, Stagg, stoat
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (5) - samac, JJJ, Clem, Dubz, SAR
Zenge ()
Santy ()
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (4) - PSV, Lawpy, alley, miranda
stoat (1) - Santy

@mightyrunner7, you are in the lead!

16/19 voting
Missing: @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser

Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~2 hours).
Noting this

Although this was at the time when the mighty suspicions were intensifying and lucy’s inactivity was considered a valid reason to shift away from her. So the 4/4/4 tie at that time was transient (and i was behind at that time and in the midst of catching up). Swinging onto an inactive player might not be wise compared to parking a vote on a wolf who’s increasingly suspected for questionable and unclear arguments
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My mush brain needs time to go back and reread, but not gonna do that with 38 pages today, but general thoughts...


Vote Vis

Felt like she was throwing shade to see what stuck. Lots of people felt she was sus but backed off because...lots of people noticed she was sus? Plus her flipping would give more info looking back.

I don't mind a Mighty flip and can see the reasoning, but I think a Vis flip provides more info.

@lucy. , where are you? Irl happens, but I don't like the low posting, especially after saying she'd be around. If not becoming more active, may become a policy vote tomorrow...

Also agree that stoat has some wolf leans, but mush brain can't recall why at the moment.
I think the last wolf followed Staggs’s lead and decided to pursue a vissy or mighty yeet option upon sensing strong vulnerability. Better to bury your increasingly endangered packmates fast and hard than trying to rescue them.
 
The Barky/Stagg interaction definitely needs a deep dive. It was a "light green" in my previous interaction chart, suggesting a sort of low confidence dissociation. We raise the bar at this stage of play, and so I will take another look and probably provide a more thorough review for everyone to take in.
The thing with the Staggs interactions is that Staggs could be compatible with mirandas, SAR or PSV/pshelty as well.
 
So in the rare occasion where AM misread barky, it’s because barky deepwolfed.

Not sure how to feel seeing that this game has very strange bussing dynamics. Going to think
AM being wrong previously also doesn’t change the fact that vis was trying to discredit her. Because why even bring it up and not follow with an example if we were both wolves? (I know the answer is distancing but still)
Can we really fault barky for voting offwagon when alleys did the same (and on a villager too)?
I was at work for the last 8 hours of the day when mighty became a wagon and all the waffling occurred
 
Currently reviewing JJJ’s posts because I don’t remember why he was eliminated from the POE

so far I see it was 2 votes each for mighty, vis, and Lucy and he broke it toward mighty but I’m not seeing it as clearing anymore? Because who knows what the conversations were in wolf chat and if/when they decided bussing was the way to go

But I will keep reading
 
Currently reviewing JJJ’s posts because I don’t remember why he was eliminated from the POE

so far I see it was 2 votes each for mighty, vis, and Lucy and he broke it toward mighty but I’m not seeing it as clearing anymore? Because who knows what the conversations were in wolf chat and if/when they decided bussing was the way to go

But I will keep reading
I'd be interested to know how you feel about my interactions with Viscernable.
 
I'm going to have a research meeting this evening apparently (after teaching all day) so my time to play will be pretty restricted today. I will still be around in the afternoon and toward the deadline. I intend to finish this phase as strong as I can. With Stagg's flip there should be a viable solve within reach.
 
I still think it’s SAR and i’m open to PSV/pshelty. Mirandas feels like a misdirection. I read through barky’s posts and overall, i just don’t get wolfy barky vibes here. Jays is village.

I think Staggs VCA analyses are suggesting that wolves were intending to disrupt the VCA as severely as possible. So i can’t clear SAR or PSV/pshelty for breaking ties towards wolves or making ties between wolves. I think PSV/pshelty fits the bussing/deepwolfing play more strongly but SAR’s vote movements from a wolf!SAR world aren’t really deepwolfing when mighty was highly suspected and Staggs was condemned. It’s just standard bussing to me.
 
Don’t hate her posts that came after that but same overall lean

Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally

View attachment 367871

Vis (2) - Zenge, AM
miranda (2) - Lawpy, Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (2) - samac, Dubz
Zenge (1) - Santy
Santy (1) - miranda
alley ()
Nate (1) - JJJ
lucy (1) - PSV

@Viscernable, @miranda920, and @mightyrunner7, you are kinda sorta barely in the lead!
A tie :corny:

10/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Viscernable, @Clem J, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @bluestoat, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser

Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~7.75 hours).
This was barky’s last post in D1. This effectively makes the offwagon vote NAI because an argument can be made that wolf!barky wasn’t around when her packmates were in danger.
 
A quick try at a trustfall of my own while I have a moment:

Barky - received a vouch from AM, who is said by many to have a strong read on them. Would be a somewhat awkward fit with Stagg. Has generally seemed authentic to me at the vibes level.

Lawpy - led a multi-cycles crusade of sorts against Stagg. Received vocal support from AM, who has been credited with a "god read". Has struck me as overtly town at face value consistently since replacing in for Coopah.

miranda - was vouched for pretty ardently by genny, who has just died. Seems to be trying her best in a difficult game to make a positive difference, in the thread and out.

SAR - placed the tie-breaking vote for Stagg in the previous day phase. Received strong vouching from Dubz.

PSV - placed the tie-making vote between mighty and Vis with about two minutes to spare in Day 1. Has generally struck me as authentic.
I feel if we’re respecting the accuracy of vouches, PSV/pshelty would probably be the best place to vote. Especially with the concerns raised that she’s hard to nab down as wolf and the fact that she has bussed hard before.
 
It’s this game


For reference, two wolves were eliminated back to back in D1 and D2, leaving wolf!PSV/pshelty and wolf!mayos in a bad spot. There’s also weird things like wolves rezzing into 3P neutrals and an alternating villager wolf
 
@Animal Midwife, I have been considering a parallel I have observed between this game and the previous game I played here (Time to Get a WWatch). In the early period of that game, you got into a lengthy exchange with Truenamer and one or two others about how you perceived his view of bussing, or how likely he would be to bus (something broadly about bussing). The dialogue ended up being irrelevant, because he was town and you were not. That was something I regretted not poking at a bit more effortfully in that game.

This time there's a similar exchange between you and Stagg. I'm not sure what relevance it holds in this game. It's a lengthy interchange about how well Stagg has read you in the past, and you drove your points home over the course of an hour or so. I realize there's not a lot you can say in response to this parallel, so I'll reduce it to a couple questions:

Why have this dialogue?
Would you say this is ordinary of you regardless of your affiliation?

Anyone else with a perspective on AM can absolutely share that, though I ask you please allow her to answer for herself first.
First mention of stagg I’ve found, NAI
I'm not sure how many times I've heard something like this, but it's a lot. Questions are a valuable resource, and far too often in Mafia do we (the general "we" meaning "people that play Mafia") treat them like something less than that. They're especially important to my methodology, and that is amplified further in a game like this where I have very little prior knowledge of the players. Questions help me to orient myself in the game. I also just expanded on some of the rationale underlying questions I had asked AM and Stagg. Do you have a perspective about that?
I believe this was in response to vis commenting about JJJ asked questions. The interaction could be seen as distancing so still NAI
Do you mean specific moments or just generally “so far”?

If the latter: they’ve been a bit uncharitable in response to me, and I’m not sure where their head is at. That’s at least a little concerning. I’m not sure I can speak to the suspicions others have expressed, as there may be meta factors I am unfamiliar with.
…I don’t remember what this was referring to
@Viscernable why did you eyeroll me?
This was an interesting post but could be an attempt at distancing
@Animal Midwife I'd appreciate hearing more about mighty.

@potentialsheltervet same for SAR
Mighty mention, NAI
Thanks b-stoat, and by all means do your thing. We don’t have to chat in real-time. Life is already too busy. Just a few posts to interact is appreciated whenever you are feeling it.

I’d be pleased to learn more about your views of Zenge and Vissy.
Vis mention, NAI
unvote Nate
vote mighty


I'm a bit bugged by the bolded bit. The vibe is you're wrong, samac, but let me assuage your concerns before I tell you so.
and then unless I’m missing posts, this vote seemed to come out of nowhere
Testing...


Trying to put mighty's entire ISO into one post that can be more easily searched. Don't click the spoiler unless you want to see every post. You might want to use a separate tab/window if it slows things down. This is just meant for my reference as I begin my digging.
Mighty’s posts, but no comments on it yet
SDN regulars who've played before with mighty:

Do you believe they were significantly different in this game from past town games? For those suspicious of mighty, was this the primary reason? I realize folks have already said these things, so if you like you can just point the way. I like to consolidate data points into an organized shape. PSV felt otherwise about mighty, and that's what we must assess.
Asking questions about mighty, NAI
Interactions of mightyrunner7 and Stagg737

From mighty about Stagg


Gonna try to make sense of the voting/unvoting happening here:

~ mighty unvotes Vis and votes Stagg - link (mighty 6 - Vis 5 - Stagg 3; 30 minutes to go)

~ mighty unvotes Stagg and votes bluestoat - link (mighty 5 - Vis 5 - Stagg 2 - bluestoat 2 - lucy 2; 25 minutes to go)
~ mighty unvotes bluestoat and votes Stagg - link (mighty 6 - Vis 5 - Stagg 4 - lucy 2; 3 minutes to go; Vis voted mighty just prior to this tally too)
~ mighty unvotes Stagg and votes Vis - did not count (not bolded, placed at last second) - link

This is essentially everything for mighty on Stagg. There's a certain survivability here that may reflect decently on Stagg in that mighty was trying to generate a name other than Vis as a viable counter to his wagon. That's tempered by mighty breaking from the Stagg wagon too. I wasn't here during this stretch and will have to review the context of the votes (hi Nate) more closely to get a gauge of how much that means. It's hard to say how clear a picture the players even had of the quickly-changing tallies at this point.

From Stagg about mighty


The green thing is a bit odd at face value. It's hard for me to say this is "bad" given that one mafia vote is being promoted over a different one. I think the "info" assertion is at least not strategically sound though. Stagg then branded the last vote there as a self-preservation vote, and it's very difficult to determine where the tally was and whether Stagg perceived it accurately in the moment, because votes were flying around chaotically (enough that shorty put the game in time out). The vote came two minutes prior to the deadline.

Conclusion

I don't think I am comfortable with this review, because it requires me to place a great deal of emphasis on high-chaos voting climates. I tend to avoid those when making reads in general. The Natesheet may shed more light. Anyway, I'm not inclined to dissociate Stagg from mighty based on this material.
A hedgy view on stagg based on interactions with mighty
Interactions of Viscernable and Stagg737
From Vis about Stagg


Green - Vis had pooped on my question-asking ways a bit early in the game, so this is isn't explicitly about Stagg. But my questions were directed to Stagg and AM, so there's an indirect relation. Technically this does represent interference with my questioning of Stagg then.

Red - Vis said a lot of words here without really providing a clear perspective. I can't tell if the prevailing message was meant to be positive or negative about Stagg. I would feel better with less two-siding and ambiguity in this commentary.

Orange - This last post is a whole cobb salad of names and perspectives that I find pretty difficult to parse. I think some amount of suspicion is being leveled upon all of Stagg, bluestoat, Dubz, PSV, Santy, and Nate simultaneously. Most of these people have already flipped non-mafia, so we can consider the Stagg, PSV, Dubz group as a sort of laborious rule of three (or rule of six) situation. I grant that's a bit of a reach.

From Stagg about Vis


Green - I don't think I typically see mafia distance from their teammates with "information elimination" as the reason. When that's an act of evil, it is usually a cheap way to justify a miss-elimination. That's decent for Stagg, granted it requires some presumption on my part. We should also consider the Vis-over-mighty push that Stagg had adopted. We know both mafia roles -- vanilla-izer thing and lightning doom thing. Within the context of this setup the latter (Vis's role) might be stronger, just for screwing up numerous people's crops. Both pack a punch.

Red - Stagg was not shy about making it known early and often that Vis was a top priority to be eliminated. They might have been louder about this than anyone, really, perhaps short of Zenge (who isn't the "loud" type, as far as I can tell). Purely being "right" is worth less in the current climate, and bussing must be considered. One thing that gives me a little hope here is that Stagg's posture on Vis didn't budge at all after mighty was eliminated and flipped mafia. The mafia team was bleeding fast to start this game, and I don't know that they'd be eager to open the wound even more if they don't have to do so. It's even possible that the climate against Vis that Stagg contributed to pushed the vigilante shot onto Vis and gave us two dead mafia before a single town member dropped. I think this is positive for Stagg on balance.

Conclusion

This is a case where it depends upon which direction you're going when you view the interaction. I think Vis's comments are shaky, and I think Stagg's comments are solid. I am inclined to lean toward the latter being the more meaningful interpretation. The nice thing is that there's a ton to discuss, so let's.
A more favorable view on stagg based on interactions with vis
Which fair because pushing for a vis info yeet was a little odd but doesn’t exactly give JJJ any more village points
Sea Monsters game

I think this is the game others have referenced. I might have a look a bit later, because the dialogue is otherwise lost on me. It was quite a long time ago (August, 2018), so consider that with all meta presumptions whatever they might be if you take a dive into that game.
Linked the game that had been referenced about stagg’s bussing but does have the caveat of “it was quite a long time ago”
Vote Stagg
Very sudden vote on stagg. Again, unless I missed something then I didn’t see any suspicions leading up to this
There is mutual compatibility in [PSV, Stagg, miranda, SAR]. Stagg/miranda can be debated given today’s developments, though I weight them less than material from earlier in the game.
Stagg mention coming after the vote
There’s a certain mechanical character to recent Stagg analysis (e.g., raw vote analysis) that is sometimes kind to mafia looking for a contribution to tack into a thread.
And then explanation for the stagg vote
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I still think it’s SAR and i’m open to PSV/pshelty. Mirandas feels like a misdirection. I read through barky’s posts and overall, i just don’t get wolfy barky vibes here. Jays is village.

I think Staggs VCA analyses are suggesting that wolves were intending to disrupt the VCA as severely as possible. So i can’t clear SAR or PSV/pshelty for breaking ties towards wolves or making ties between wolves. I think PSV/pshelty fits the bussing/deepwolfing play more strongly but SAR’s vote movements from a wolf!SAR world aren’t really deepwolfing when mighty was highly suspected and Staggs was condemned. It’s just standard bussing to me.
Lawpy, can you tell me why it’s not JJJ?
 
To explain my Stagg vote a bit further, other than just giving up and deciding maybe Lawpy was right, and also being horrified while reading Stagg's pushes on his packmates in Sea Monsters...

This type of gamestate where the wolf pack starts out with major hits and then there are multiple misyeets in a row is something I have only really seen in games where there was strong enough bussing to distance the remainder of the pack from the wolf (or wolves) that were going down. That just feels like the kind of game we're in right now.

So...I'm done looking at people who were hedgey on mighty and Vis day 1 or were voting for lucy or whatever. Nah. That's the perspective we've been working from and it has only gotten us dead villagers. This feels like a game where the wolves saw the blood in the water and went deep. Time to shake it up.

Jay and SAR would fit the bill too, much as it pains me to say. Probably need to reaffirm their status in the blocc. I don't want to turn things too hard just yet because we do have a day of space still (hopefully) and I'm not quite ready for full dismantling.

But the POE is clearly wrong.

Other things kind of work into this too - the fact that I'm still alive despite being clear. The difficulty in finding compatibilities in the existing POE. It just feels wrong, and a game shouldn't feel this hard after two wolves dying within the first real cycle.

I'm rambling but hopefully that makes sense.
I still agree with this post
 
Samac, I'll grant you a few village points for the data-driven and in-depth analysis, but I do need to refute a few of your conclusions:

1. We're still less than halfway through day 1. If you look at some of more verbose postings, they occured closer to close of day

2. Most of my verbose postings were arguments about metagame concepts that I didn't fully understand (Day 1 is useless, Lupin rule theories). These were poorly recieved ans had no impact on game solving. I was toying with a thesis on the game within a game aspects of stardew mechanics (the dangers if prioritizing farming over wolfhunting), but realized I didn't have much of a conclusion

3. This is my 4th game, and I'm still trying to find my voice. Not to rehash noob vs wolf debates, but a slight change in *tone* is less alignment indicative for noobs. Not saying that this analysis isn't worth conducting, just that grains of salt apply.

4. I need Sporty to sub in soon so that I have someone to regularly disagree with

unvote Nate
vote mighty


I'm a bit bugged by the bolded bit. The vibe is you're wrong, samac, but let me assuage your concerns before I tell you so.
@Barkley13
 
With regard to Barky's comments:

Some credit for my votes for mighty and Stagg in this game is owed to both samac and Dubz respectively. samac was my top town read throughout the Day 0/1 period, and when she went after mighty that influenced me a lot. When I looked through mighty's posts myself, I found the one that I highlighted that was a big ping (handing samac "village points" for an analysis that he was intent to refute point-by-point struck me as incongruent). So that moment, combined with a healthy amount of samac sheeping, is what put my vote on mighty.

Then it was Dubz' post in the night phase prior to Stagg's elimination. Immediately after voting for Stagg I said this:

I’m considering what Dubz had said in the previous night phase.
because that post was an important mindset-mover for me. She deserves a lot of credit for that, and she went down with a bang. To be clear, it's the same post Barkley referenced a moment ago. When I thought over that and considered the compatibility dynamics I was analyzing all day, in addition to what I was hearing from genny, I decided Stagg was a better vote than miranda.
 
Meh, not really. Was in line with other typical AM interactions.

Responses appreciated!

Sooo whatcha doing with those responses, surveymonkey.com?

Making mental notes for a later time if I deem them relevant. I may have more to say when we get to the game part of the game.

Brady Bunch K GIF

Tbh sounds like more of a “asking questions just to look busy” kind of venture to me

I'm not sure how many times I've heard something like this, but it's a lot. Questions are a valuable resource, and far too often in Mafia do we (the general "we" meaning "people that play Mafia") treat them like something less than that. They're especially important to my methodology, and that is amplified further in a game like this where I have very little prior knowledge of the players. Questions help me to orient myself in the game. I also just expanded on some of the rationale underlying questions I had asked AM and Stagg. Do you have a perspective about that?

I agree with asking questions but the questions you asked don’t seem useful to me and mostly seem to invite dragging on a fight that could become one of those pretty-off-topic vicious fights that demoralize and exhaust people. But then people don’t always see value in questions I feel are important to ask, so I probably can’t throw too many stones.

How would I be dragging on a fight given that I limited my questions to just a couple and then left it alone?

@Viscernable why did you eyeroll me?
@Barkley13
 
I’m not reading that the same way you are I think
You think wolf!Jays would call out mighty and throw him under the bus 7.5 hours before yeet close like that?

unvote Nate
vote mighty


I'm a bit bugged by the bolded bit. The vibe is you're wrong, samac, but let me assuage your concerns before I tell you so.

Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally

View attachment 367873

Vis (2) - Zenge, AM
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (3) - samac, Dubz, JJJ
Zenge (1) - Santy
Santy (1) - miranda
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (2) - PSV, Lawpy

@mightyrunner7, you are in the lead!

10/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Viscernable, @Clem J, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @bluestoat, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser

Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~7.5 hours).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm also regarded by those who know me as someone that doesn't care for bussing. I think it is strategically silly in most situations, and it's worse than ever in role madness. I understand nobody here knows my meta, and that's fine. I found a few quick bits from nutella (a Syndicate user that knows me very well) and myself from the past. They're in the spoiler. I could find many more instances like this, because it's something I have spoken of often. I don't want to waste too much time on it though.

bussing weak1.png

bussing weak2.png

bussing weak3.png
 
Why? You don’t think everyone should be reevaluated?
It’s one thing to reeval and another to distort things and portraying an active villager as a deepwolf who threw his pack under the bus early on and wanting to wolf alone. It’s going in parallel to Staggs’s assailing of me. And that’s what raises the alarms.

It also made me realize my initial village read of SAR might be accurate because i saw the similar assailing from you to her before.
 
One thing that made me question Stagg/Barky as a pair was that Stagg dedicated more "ISO" attention to Barky than [maybe] anyone:

Gonna iso Barks, but before I start: Rood.

Starting Barks iso:




Early interaction with Vis about voting AM for mayor. Very friendly but meh interaction.


In response to Zenge's statement that Santy was crowdsourcing for a misyeet. Could be emphasizing a point to shade Zenge, could be NAI, worth noting imo.


Soft defense of Santy's reasoning to Zenge's response. Gonna cautiously go NAI for general interactions, mild village points for tone/potential wolf-hunting...


Non-chalant response to Vis ridiculous claims that she and Alley are easy reads.




Fairly consistent with previous statements, slightly bushy.



Hedging on Vis in first post, second was after AM voted for Vis with more soft reads.


Decent post, bolded was questioning why PSV though a Zenge statement was hedgey which pinged me for some reason.



Somewhat concerning, because other than the comment about who is an easy read, this is her first time really mentioning Miranda. Posts occurred 1 minute apart.





After this there was a fair amount of banter back and forth about why Miranda was wolfy, Barks pointing Miranda sussing Vis d/t timing issues as shady. Santy and AM join in and there was a hoedown. Looking back seems like fairly weak reasoning to shade and vote Miranda when Barks hadn't previously mentioned Miranda meaningfully. Mild wolf feelz from this for me, but logic brain says this is probably NAI.


More answer without really answering while responding to Lawpy asking about Vis.


STAY TUNED FOR PART DEUX OF THE BARKS ISO HOUR!

WELCOME TO THE BARKS ISO HOUR PART DEUX! (This iso literally takes an hour)



Imo interaction worth noting given quick response from Lawpy. Not sure how to interpret it, but pinged me.


First Hmmm was in response to Mighty saying he was reading Miranda village. Second HMMMM was in response to Mighty saying he felt Vis sus was unwarranted and that he wanted to look into Stoat and Lucy. Appears to imply further evidence for wolf-reading Miranda.



POE on Saturday morning, both statements made after night close was announced but before the results were posted.


In response to lawpy saying he would wolf-read Alley. Add Alley to previously mentioned POE now.






Team Lawrkley pushing PSV.


If she's equal with the other wolf reads why her specifically? Seemed like a possible push based on who was on board and who they could get momentum for. Also added Alley to her POE (already of 5-6 people) d/t Alley being on board. Possibly distancing from Alley before Alley claimed?


In spoiler, most of the reasoning was she interpreted multiple statements by PSV as defending Mighty. If nothing else, Barks and PSV are unpaired imo.




I thought this was an interesting interaction, especially given the PSV push by Barks. Diversion by PSV?


Interesting that she didn't come right out with second claim. I'd need to look way more in-depth into timing of other statements than I'm willing to, so just going to note it. Ultimately I think this has more village feelz given when it was said.


Questioning PSV in regards to Alley.


More Zenge shade-like posting. Not sure she was actually shading, but seems shady. Shade.


Weird interaction with Santy leading to this response. Implied soft defense of lawpy noted.


In response to PSV's reads list, who she voted for shortly after this.

There's more stuff on Barks, but it's mostly recent involving her role reveal, feeling better about Alley after Dubz reported Samac's statements (if they're to be believed as accurate), and being okay with a Nate vote.

I'm not going to do a Barks VCA in the next 15 minutes, but general impression on Barks based on iso is neutral to mild wolf leans. Has been making some pushes which haven't been successful, but does appear to have some decent reasoning behind those pushes. I don't think I see a Barks/PSV pack, as it would basically involve Barks pushing PSV without any notable PSV retaliation. Barks/Alley is imo unlikely, but I think Barks is a smart enough player in general to do it and from what I can remember Alley is also pretty solid. However, given Samac being village, if we trust what Dubz is saying then I think they're an extremely unlikely pack.

On iso there's A LOT of Barks/Lawpy interactions and it almost felt like the kind of convo I'd have in a mason PM. However, Lawpy seems to be pushing Barks more now and did vote for her at one point. Not sure if this is an unpairing attempt with Barks taking more heat or what. But I'd like others' thoughts on this potential pairing.

That's a lot of work for a teammate. Perhaps Stagg is the type though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess I need to spell it out, based on the contents of our PM I feel good about genny.

But now that you say this, how can genny be pocketing me if you think I’m a wolf?
This might be the most compelling moment to dissociate miranda based upon the previous day phase's events. I am hesitant to award too much credit during a scenario that would be ripe for distancing, but at least this particular point was genuinely compelling.
 
Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally


Vis (6)
- Zenge, AM, Stagg, stoat, Dubz, PSV
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg (4) - Nate, Santy, Lawpy, mighty
mighty (6) - samac, JJJ, Clem, SAR, miranda, Vis
Zenge ()
Santy (1) - Vis
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (1) - PSV
stoat ()

@Viscernable @mightyrunner7, you are in the lead!

18/19 voting
Missing: @lucy.

Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~1 minutes).
This tally is misleading because Staggs vote change wasn’t included
Stagg moved mighty