You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HmmI am an EOD watcher. I watched AM N1, Dubz N3, and attempted to watch JJJ N5 but was blocked and couldn't leave my house.
You know what?
I've been assuming I was blocked on N5. But I thought that was odd considering I was able to plant my crops and harvest as normal whereas when Barks blocked me I could not. It was strange but I just assumed ****ery.
Actually though, what if it isn't because I was blocked? What if no one acted on me N5? What if I couldn't leave the house not because of someone else, but because of my choice of target?
Lawpy, sorry. I know you don't want to go there. But I know it's not me, and I think Miranda feels genuine. Why the **** would Miranda kill SAR, a villager who'd publicly stated she didn't want to vote for her, right before lylo? Makes way more sense to kill you or me, who both voiced concern and has Miranda in our POEs.
I think JJJ has some sort of ability that prevents him from being acted on. Idk why he decided to deepwolf and frankly his self meta on being known as not a busser means jack **** to me when the other wolves apparently to decided to sacrifice Mighty.
Barks was a villager, and she was right. JJJ is the last wolf.
Yeet JJJ
I've been assuming I was blocked on N5. But I thought that was odd considering I was able to plant my crops and harvest as normal whereas when Barks blocked me I could not. It was strange but I just assumed ****ery.
Actually though, what if it isn't because I was blocked? What if no one acted on me N5? What if I couldn't leave the house not because of someone else, but because of my choice of target?
Lawpy, sorry. I know you don't want to go there. But I know it's not me, and I think Miranda feels genuine. Why the **** would Miranda kill SAR, a villager who'd publicly stated she didn't want to vote for her, right before lylo? Makes way more sense to kill you or me, who both voiced concern and has Miranda in our POEs.
I think JJJ has some sort of ability that prevents him from being acted on. Idk why he decided to deepwolf and frankly his self meta on being known as not a busser means jack **** to me when the other wolves apparently to decided to sacrifice Mighty.
Barks was a villager, and she was right. JJJ is the last wolf.
Yeet JJJ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Claim, Lawpy. We have nothing to lose.
Ugh i’m just a vanillager. Which is why all these mechanics discussions aren’t making sense to me
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sometimes, you just need to ly lo - Day 7 Tally
miranda ()
PSV (1) - Lawpy
JJJ (1) - PSV
Missing: half
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/29, at 10 PM CDT (~35 hours).
miranda ()
PSV (1) - Lawpy
JJJ (1) - PSV
Missing: half
Vote closes TOMORROW, 3/29, at 10 PM CDT (~35 hours).
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not tallying in class, what are you talking about
I see.Ugh i’m just a vanillager. Which is why all these mechanics discussions aren’t making sense to me
Lawpy, we cannot wind up 2-2. We need to all vote together. I am 87% sure JJJ is the last wolf.
I’m vanilla town. And I suspect PSV is making that up.
This is LyLo. Confusion reigns. I have serious doubts about the authenticity of entering the day with that. It appears planned.
You're lying, and you know it.I’m vanilla town. And I suspect PSV is making that up.
I’m not lying about anything.You're lying, and you know it.
You have serious doubts about me deciding LyLo is not a good time to screw around?This is LyLo. Confusion reigns. I have serious doubts about the authenticity of entering the day with that. It appears planned.
Did you stab alley?I’m not lying about anything.
No.Did you stab alley?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh huh. So the game is continuing with three vanilla townies and a village EON watcher.
We're all going to dance in a circle and someone will be crowned the Mayqueen EOD.
That’s not what you’ve done. Nobody is “screwing around”. Instead of working out a solve you have presented one in multiple mechanically convoluted paragraphs.You have serious doubts about me deciding LyLo is not a good time to screw around?
@Lawpy You think it's me. You think I would kill SAR, who explicitly stated I was her strongest village read, right before LyLo? Is that a logical move?
This isn’t true.@Lawpy You think it's me. You think I would kill SAR, who explicitly stated I was her strongest village read, right before LyLo? Is that a logical move?
It still just comes back to the D1 tie and I know there's a ton of WIFOM about how that went down but I just don't see wolf!PSV potentially endangering 3 wolves with that move. That said, if Barks flips village then that does become my weakest village argument so I think I overstated my confidence in that read with all the waffling and reevaluating I've been trying to do
It is verifiably true. She said I was a concrete village read and the only person she wouldn't vote for.This isn’t true.
Well, let's think.
Me: village. I know this from my role PM.
Lawpy: village. I know this from his demeanor with Stagg, AM's godread, and what I believe is genuine village frustration at being dragged to endgame.
Miranda: more tenuous, but I believe village. She opened a PM with everyone. SAR is her manator and was reluctant to vote there, so that would be a terrible NK choice.
Who's that leave?
Me: village. I know this from my role PM.
Lawpy: village. I know this from his demeanor with Stagg, AM's godread, and what I believe is genuine village frustration at being dragged to endgame.
Miranda: more tenuous, but I believe village. She opened a PM with everyone. SAR is her manator and was reluctant to vote there, so that would be a terrible NK choice.
Who's that leave?
Can confirm, SAR was very firm with me that PSV was villageIt is verifiably true. She said I was a concrete village read and the only person she wouldn't vote for.
SAR made it clear that PSV was a strong town read. That much is true. SAR also left a parting message indicating that it would be significantly weakened if Barky flipped town.
Ugh that modkill really hurt us and i’m really frustrated.
Uh huh. I feel like you killed her so you could make exactly this argument.SAR made it clear that PSV was a strong town read. That much is true. SAR also left a parting message indicating that it would be significantly weakened if Barky flipped town.
Yep, but there's nothing we can do about it now except yeet the wolf.Ugh that modkill really hurt us and i’m really frustrated.
No. Why are you pretending that post doesn’t exist?Uh huh. I feel like you killed her so you could make exactly this argument.
It’s not Jays and i’m going to double down on that. It makes zero sense for vissy to act so abrasively to jays like that, and it makes zero sense for wolf!jays to throw his pack under the bus in mid D1.
Staggs is a deepwolf but he busses reasonably. He fought vissy really hard when vissy was getting increased suspicion, which is in line with his past deepwolfing behavior in Family Reunion and Sea Monsters. If Staggs sees his packmate as a liability preventing him from achieving the wolf win, he will bury them with zero hesitation. Opposition from enraged packmates being bussed be damned. It’s brutal sure but it’s rational, sensible deepwolfing.
What a wolf!Jays is doing here is neither rational nor sensible
Staggs is a deepwolf but he busses reasonably. He fought vissy really hard when vissy was getting increased suspicion, which is in line with his past deepwolfing behavior in Family Reunion and Sea Monsters. If Staggs sees his packmate as a liability preventing him from achieving the wolf win, he will bury them with zero hesitation. Opposition from enraged packmates being bussed be damned. It’s brutal sure but it’s rational, sensible deepwolfing.
What a wolf!Jays is doing here is neither rational nor sensible
Samac, I'll grant you a few village points for the data-driven and in-depth analysis, but I do need to refute a few of your conclusions:
1. We're still less than halfway through day 1. If you look at some of more verbose postings, they occured closer to close of day
2. Most of my verbose postings were arguments about metagame concepts that I didn't fully understand (Day 1 is useless, Lupin rule theories). These were poorly recieved ans had no impact on game solving. I was toying with a thesis on the game within a game aspects of stardew mechanics (the dangers if prioritizing farming over wolfhunting), but realized I didn't have much of a conclusion
3. This is my 4th game, and I'm still trying to find my voice. Not to rehash noob vs wolf debates, but a slight change in *tone* is less alignment indicative for noobs. Not saying that this analysis isn't worth conducting, just that grains of salt apply.
4. I need Sporty to sub in soon so that I have someone to regularly disagree with
unvote Nate
vote mighty
I'm a bit bugged by the bolded bit. The vibe is you're wrong, samac, but let me assuage your concerns before I tell you so.
Jays voted mighty in a 2-3-2 formation with original reasoning and 7.5 hours to close.Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally
View attachment 367873
Vis (2) - Zenge, AM
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (3) - samac, Dubz, JJJ
Zenge (1) - Santy
Santy (1) - miranda
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (2) - PSV, Lawpy
@mightyrunner7, you are in the lead!
10/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Viscernable, @Clem J, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @bluestoat, @mightyrunner7, @lucy., @NateTheLesser
Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~7.5 hours).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is like saying wolf!Jays saw mild suspicion on mighty early on and instead of trying to mitigate things to get the votes off, dismiss mighty as a liability immediately and bury him to the ground. That’s darker than what Staggs did
Didn’t SAR also claim having acted on Lawpy? I don’t think “wouldn’t kill SAR” is a valid take here.
@Lawpy What did you mean when you said you found out it wasn't SAR last night?
Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally
View attachment 367899
Vis (3) - Zenge, AM, Dubz
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (3) - samac, JJJ, Clem
Zenge (1) - Santy
Santy (1) - miranda
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (2) - PSV, Lawpy
stoat (1) - mighty
@Viscernable and @mightyrunner7, you are in the lead!
A tie
12/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Viscernable, @Stagg737, @SARdoghandler, @bluestoat, @lucy., @NateTheLesser
Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~3.75 hours).
My mush brain needs time to go back and reread, but not gonna do that with 38 pages today, but general thoughts...
Vote Vis
Felt like she was throwing shade to see what stuck. Lots of people felt she was sus but backed off because...lots of people noticed she was sus? Plus her flipping would give more info looking back.
I don't mind a Mighty flip and can see the reasoning, but I think a Vis flip provides more info.
@lucy. , where are you? Irl happens, but I don't like the low posting, especially after saying she'd be around. If not becoming more active, may become a policy vote tomorrow...
Also agree that stoat has some wolf leans, but mush brain can't recall why at the moment.
The Staggs vote here was 3.75 hours before close when suspicions on vissy and mighty were solidifying. Here the vote to bus vissy isn’t unreasonable because why spend near end of D1 trying to get the votes off when the liability is clearly stark?Most humans fear the unknown... - Day 1 Tally
View attachment 367900
Vis (4) - Zenge, AM, Dubz, Stagg
miranda (1) - Barky
Dubz ()
Stagg ()
mighty (3) - samac, JJJ, Clem
Zenge ()
Santy (1) - miranda
alley ()
Nate ()
lucy (3) - PSV, Lawpy, Santy
stoat (1) - mighty
@Viscernable, you are in the lead!
13/19 voting
Missing: @alleycat03, @Viscernable, @SARdoghandler, @bluestoat, @lucy., @NateTheLesser
Vote closes today, 3/17, at 10 PM CDT (~3.75 hours).
While I am not a “never busser”, I do think it’s bad and overdone and also hate playing in opposition to my own team in any alignment. Teamwork is the whole reason I even enjoy playing this game.
When i acknowledged that SAR acted on me and realized a wolf!SAR wouldn’t make sense in a village!PSV/pshelty world.@Lawpy What did you mean when you said you found out it wasn't SAR last night?
I know, you've said that. And I am having issues reconciling that with my wolfread on you.While I am not a “never busser”, I do think it’s bad and overdone and also hate playing in opposition to my own team in any alignment. Teamwork is the whole reason I even enjoy playing this game.
But SOMETHING is happening here and again, it is not me.
I know that part. It sounded like you meant something else.When i acknowledged that SAR acted on me and realized a wolf!SAR wouldn’t make sense in a village!PSV/pshelty world.
Then i’m wrong on mirandas and she’s benefitting from the misdirectionI know, you've said that. And I am having issues reconciling that with my wolfread on you.
But SOMETHING is happening here and again, it is not me.
No, it was that.I know that part. It sounded like you meant something else.
I sort of wrote the book on town leadership, built entirely around teamwork. That’s how I have played this game, or tried my best to.
And she killed SAR after SAR stated she wasn't willing to vote for her?Then i’m wrong on mirandas and she’s benefitting from the misdirection
And PMed every living player to pocket them
Specifically, i saw a GGoats reference and realized immediately it’s not SAR
Yes plsAnd she killed SAR after SAR stated she wasn't willing to vote for her?
And PMed every living player to pocket them
I don't know what this means but okSpecifically, i saw a GGoats reference and realized immediately it’s not SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would she do that.Yes pls
Why would a noob wolf specifically do that.
Why would ANY PLAYER kill someone vouching for them in MYLO/LyLo/nylon or whatever this is
The PMs follow from genny’s example. They’re neat, but I’m not clearing anyone for that.
It’s the description of her action on me which showed me this wasn’t coming from a wolf!SAR.I don't know what this means but ok
Understand.It’s the description of her action on me which showed me this wasn’t coming from a wolf!SAR.
So what you're saying is, you want me and Miranda both on the table as misyeet options? Hmm?The PMs follow from genny’s example. They’re neat, but I’m not clearing anyone for that.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
