And you weren't on Stagg at the final tally at all 🤷
No one has seered me. Barks blocked me when there were two kills and I couldn't watch JJJ N5. I'm trying to show you what measly proof I have that I'm village. Whether you choose to believe me is up to you, I guess, but can you please, please, PLEASE at least be 1% open to the idea that JJJ might not be village?
Yes pls but that was because alleys was facing the problem of mechanics. The difference however was samacs at least confirmed that, but i was looking for something, anything, beyond mechanics to village read alleys. And i found none. A mistake yes, which is why i’m trying to get you to show me why i’m wrong and making the same mistake like i did with alleys.
Barky blocked you in a night with 2 kills sure… but what if you weren’t the one who did the kills?
You claim to be blocked in N5 but i saw no instances of anyone else who was blocked. What did I miss?
There are 2 things that are ruling out a wolf!Jays
1. Vissy’s abrasive attacks on Jays. There really was no reason for that if they’re packmates
2. Jays’s vote on mighty >7 hours before D1 close in a 2-3-2 lead with original reasoning. If Staggs vote on vissy >3.5 hours before D1 close and with vissy and mighty suspicions consolidated was deepwolfing, Jays vote is in a different dimension
Maybe the wolfpack was anti-Jays that forced Jays to act individually. But it’s so speculative and assuming of a self destructive wolfpack from the start that it just doesn’t make sense
Maybe it is wolf!Jays and he’s pocketing me because i like his interaction analyses. But the bussing dynamics just aren’t making sense and i don’t know why i’d prioritize that when you have bussed before in Bowling and Literary Fiction when you were in a bad spot.