StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't find JJJ's "I wouldn't come into a community and immediately bus my packmates" AI. Much as I find Jay to be a fun and interesting player, this wolfpack has been totally bonkers and Stagg heavily relied on "but I wouldn't bus like that this time!!" When he literally bussed like that.
 
I can't find JJJ's "I wouldn't come into a community and immediately bus my packmates" AI. Much as I find Jay to be a fun and interesting player, this wolfpack has been totally bonkers and Stagg heavily relied on "but I wouldn't bus like that this time!!" When he literally bussed like that.
The issue is the timing

A wolf!Jays would be bussing before Staggs did. The thought of that is bizarre especially in the context of vissy fighting wolf!Jays because wolf!Jays questioned Staggs in D0 during the mayor vote. Like… why?
 
miranda seems really pure.
I can't find JJJ's "I wouldn't come into a community and immediately bus my packmates" AI. Much as I find Jay to be a fun and interesting player, this wolfpack has been totally bonkers and Stagg heavily relied on "but I wouldn't bus like that this time!!" When he literally bussed like that.
I can't speak for Stagg, but if the reputation that has been described in this thread holds then I have a feeling he and I are like the opposite players as mafia.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The reason is because i usually tot so any time i sub into WW, wolves feel bad for me and want to play with me throughout the game

I know it sounds like a joke but it’s a serious observation. I rarely get nightkilled early. It happened once in CYO 3 last year.
 
The reason is because i usually tot so any time i sub into WW, wolves feel bad for me and want to play with me throughout the game

I know it sounds like a joke but it’s a serious observation. I rarely get nightkilled early. It happened once in CYO 3 last year.
Think harder. Leaving you alive a few days is one thing. Pulling you to lylo is another.
So I ask again. Why? What's your function here?
 
This came a few hours after said pocketing post and within an hour of the deadline. For one mafia to go the "fake pocket teammate" route and the other to respond this way would be pretty discordant. I don't think it looks like that.
Are you saying that this doesn't seem like a w/w interaction?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Think harder. Leaving you alive a few days is one thing. Pulling you to lylo is another.
So I ask again. Why? What's your function here?
That is the reason. I got dragged to endgame in Bowling, Literary Fiction and Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem made no sense because i was fighting with wolf!Zenges for much of the game.

I know you’re trying to allude to a wolf!Jays keeping me alive because i’m pocketed but i think this is a problem simply because of how infrequent i play or sub on here.

And two of the games last year i was in endgame with you wolfing. Ok Bowling you’re a noob i’ll grant you that. Literary Fiction i voted you before switching over to aprils and that was in D1 with multiple wolves on board + multiple villagers on board.