You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh **** I just realized that bull**** thing I said about poems being village last game was trueI liked the rhyming
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
5 or 6? One of those.The noob game’s table of content is broken
What day did kdawg get yeeted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@kdswg
Blue didn’t even end up on your vote?
Why her and not Dana who was a wolf and on your vote?
kdswg (7) - puppy, lumya, Dana, weagle , AceHydro, TME, MiyaMiya
Miyamiya (5) - kdswg, justafluff, worthlessO2, bluestoat, violetvett
Blue didn’t even end up on your vote?
Why her and not Dana who was a wolf and on your vote?
kdswg (7) - puppy, lumya, Dana, weagle , AceHydro, TME, MiyaMiya
Miyamiya (5) - kdswg, justafluff, worthlessO2, bluestoat, violetvett
Shortly after the game we just had, it has repeatedly occurred to me that "yeet meats" seeds exactly the kind of rhyme = reason that Thingyman encouragesOh **** I just realized that bull**** thing I said about poems being village last game was true
well now you got me imagining a real loon giggling 🤣The @samac and @cubsrule4e vibes have me giggling like a loon
I just like typing out the word meats, personally.Shortly after the game we just had, it has repeatedly occurred to me that "yeet meats" seeds exactly the kind of rhyme = reason that Thingyman encourages
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
HmmmShortly after the game we just had, it has repeatedly occurred to me that "yeet meats" seeds exactly the kind of rhyme = reason that Thingyman encourages
"Don't yeet-amer
Truenamer"
...I'll workshop this
The posting so far has been lovely
Me and samac been so snuggly
But growing crops lives
For the love that you give
So where in the hell is @Bobby?
Me and samac been so snuggly
But growing crops lives
For the love that you give
So where in the hell is @Bobby?
Cubbie,
Your post count is higher than mine.
Da fuq?
Your post count is higher than mine.
Da fuq?
yeet zenge
Nevermind, I saw your response to Dubz. But I still have no idea what you’re talking about.
We were mechanically required to kill you ASAP, it was a pack decision, I didn’t do the kill and it was to benefit Viscernable. I was also sad our PM ended.
Not sure why you’re singling me out.

I swear to god if you’re wolf this game I’m going to salt yeet you to the end of time because I like your enthusiasm.The posting so far has been lovely
Me and samac been so snuggly
But growing crops lives
For the love that you give
So where in the hell is @Bobby?
Cubbie,
Your post count is higher than mine.
Da fuq?
#secretwincon baby 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I read lives wrong and it ruined the whole thingThe posting so far has been lovely
Me and samac been so snuggly
But growing crops lives
For the love that you give
So where in the hell is @Bobby?
Good luck 😈#secretwincon baby 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The way it reads I believe nightGoing to mention, I'm really curious about the buying/farming mechanics. Do we know when we'll learn what's in the shop?
Isn't it after yeet close?Going to mention, I'm really curious about the buying/farming mechanics. Do we know when we'll learn what's in the shop?
First village read for real:
Samac. Worried about number of posts over whats going on in the game.
Samac. Worried about number of posts over whats going on in the game.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe when day closes? But that's just an assumption based on how these types of mechanics have worked in the past.Going to mention, I'm really curious about the buying/farming mechanics. Do we know when we'll learn what's in the shop?
EwwwwwThe love that Dina and shorty have for this game is quite infectious
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When it opens.Going to mention, I'm really curious about the buying/farming mechanics. Do we know when we'll learn what's in the shop?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Ah, but couldn't that be the calmness that comes from knowing exactly what role everyone has?First village read for real:
Samac. Worried about number of posts over whats going on in the game.
(Though I agree, she feels quite different from last game.)
I was very worried about it as a wolf thank you very much.First village read for real:
Samac. Worried about number of posts over whats going on in the game.
I was just too busy to fix it so I kept my mouth shut as everyone else brought attention to it.
omg i love rhymes!
how about:
"i promise and can guarantee,
a villager is Dana B!"
how about:
"i promise and can guarantee,
a villager is Dana B!"
IM EXCITED TRUEAh, but couldn't that be the calmness that comes from knowing exactly what role everyone has?
(Though I agree, she feels quite different from last game.)
I'm pretty sure there was concern last game based on the reaction when I tagged her.First village read for real:
Samac. Worried about number of posts over whats going on in the game.
I dont think so, i dont think stoat even voted for me but she died the night after she said she was going to investigate me and put me on everyones radar lolDid anyone else in this game misyeet you?
Oh wait I guess I just did.
Hmm disagree. The game started earlier than originally planned so not weird to comment on being surprised it was openActually... slight ping here. Totally legit if youre looking forward to playing and just saw it started but could have been an "oh **** im a wolf, what do i do" moment and decided to make the first post now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope JojaMart is a wolf
Cubbie,
Your post count is higher than mine.
Da fuq?
STOP.
NINJAINNNNNNNNG.
ME.
NOWWWWW!!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well now I'm curious to see if you'll be able to keep it up
Why?
i'm a little broken hearted that you killed me N1! 😛ngl I’m a little broken hearted that Genny didn’t care react this. 🙁
I hope JojaMart is a wolf
You see that in the wiki too??? lol
FWIW I suspect @kdswg assumed I'd be histrionic instead of offended,@kdswg
Blue didn’t even end up on your vote?
Why her and not Dana who was a wolf and on your vote?
kdswg (7) - puppy, lumya, Dana, weagle , AceHydro, TME, MiyaMiya
Miyamiya (5) - kdswg, justafluff, worthlessO2, bluestoat, violetvett
Also I was begging people not to yeet you until I investigated you! Then I died! Agatha Christie novel conclusion, manI dont think so, i dont think stoat even voted for me but she died the night after she said she was going to investigate me and put me on everyones radar lol
Also in hindsight, it is hilarious how open people became about their PRs in that game. Chef's kiss
Well now I'm curious to see if you'll be able to keep it up
#secretwincons
i definitely did NOT vote for you and you should NOT look back on the yeet tally from when you were yeeted 😀I dont think so, i dont think stoat even voted for me but she died the night after she said she was going to investigate me and put me on everyones radar lol
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Is it nice being on this side of things again?IM EXCITED TRUE
See my edit pls.i'm a little broken hearted that you killed me N1! 😛
I was broken hearted.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omgi'm a little broken hearted that you killed me N1! 😛
Part of me wishes we were wolfing together because this would be the stupidest w/w on thread interactions ever lol.STOP.
NINJAINNNNNNNNG.
ME.
NOWWWWW!!!
Nah, he won’t.Well now I'm curious to see if you'll be able to keep it up
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I don't expect this glorious number 4 to last long, Rostam is getting really annoyed that he's being ignored 😭
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you aware of the definition of a secret?#secretwincons
Yes.Is it nice being on this side of things again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cubs pls I’ve spent so many hours on this game. All my animals have hilarious namesYou see that in the wiki too??? lol
Are you aware of the definition of a secret?
Yes. So I guess now its an open secret, non-actually game related.
Don’t spill your beans to CubbyAre you aware of the definition of a secret?
I don’t like their thread entrance. Over explain-y and doesn’t exactly make sense. Feels very reminiscent of my first wolf entrance.FWIW I suspect @kdswg assumed I'd be histrionic instead of offended,
Also I was begging people not to yeet you until I investigated you! Then I died! Agatha Christie novel conclusion, man
Also in hindsight, it is hilarious how open people became about their PRs in that game. Chef's kiss
Cubs pls I’ve spent so many hours on this game. All my animals have hilarious names
Oh. Well then Im just a dumb Stardew bumpkin tryna get my bearings.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 96K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K