You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You’re handing out village reads like a sketchy dude in a van handing candy to kids and it’s making me nervous.
Zenge wolf ping plus prior True intro ping, although he has seemed free flowing and more villagey.
Chocolate sundae with whipped topping.10 points to the first one of you veterinary types who can guess his general combination of breeds 🐺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chocolate sundae with whipped topping.
Add...pumpkin spice?
Wait, why is this quote a village read?4th village read.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Honestly trying to generate enough sketchy points to not get devoured immediately is difficult 😂Zenge wolf ping plus prior True intro ping, although he has seemed free flowing and more villagey.
Honestly this is basically correctChocolate sundae with whipped topping.
Wrong season.Add...pumpkin spice?
Basic test failed.
Cubs Acidic confirmed.
I never realized that the restaurant in the movie was actually Bowling without the W. The restarting was actually an old bowling alley. We have a couple Chinese places named Bo Lings. I don’t know if it is a national chain or local thing.Youre a terrible person, Bob. How can you ruin that movie for me?
I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.We were mechanically required to kill you ASAP, it was a pack decision, I didn’t do the kill and it was to benefit Viscernable. I was also sad our PM ended.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
No pumpkin anything. 😡Add...pumpkin spice?
imma guess austrailian cattle dog, german shepherd, maybe husky, maybe something else too?10 points to the first one of you veterinary types who can guess his general combination of breeds 🐺
Cubs pls that movie was from 1983. The statute of limitations on spoilers has expired.Youre a terrible person, Bob. How can you ruin that movie for me?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Wait wait wait, did you guys know our roles ahead of time? Like, you knew who the strikes and spares were? Holy cow, I didn't realize that!I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
@Truenamer @bluestoat
In spite of the countless studies asserting the completely unreliability of visual breed ID, I'm gonna guess Australian shepherd, rottweiler, and something hound-ish. Maybe Basset for the little legs or that's a random genetic mutation/dwarfism.
In spite of the countless studies asserting the completely unreliability of visual breed ID, I'm gonna guess Australian shepherd, rottweiler, and something hound-ish. Maybe Basset for the little legs or that's a random genetic mutation/dwarfism.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Looks Like We Better Get To Work - D1 Tally
samac (1) - AM
Dubz (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - cubs
Zenge (2) - Dubz, genny
AM (1) - samac
cubs (1) - Barky
stoaty (1) - kdswg
Leading: Zenge
8/14 voting
Missing: 6/14, too early to start hassling them
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 2/3 (~46.5 hours).
samac (1) - AM
Dubz (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - cubs
Zenge (2) - Dubz, genny
AM (1) - samac
cubs (1) - Barky
stoaty (1) - kdswg
Leading: Zenge
8/14 voting
Missing: 6/14, too early to start hassling them
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 2/3 (~46.5 hours).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
He's fully half husky! Though if we're going to be honest, his dad was a gigantic husky and was probably not pure.imma guess austrailian cattle dog, german shepherd, maybe husky, maybe something else too?
Here's some real bussing.I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
Because the alternative would have been misyeeting them.I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
We were mechanically required to kill Dubz, Genny, and Fluff first, specifically misyeeting at least one.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Pls tell this to my orange monster who screams if he's not getting enough affectionOh yes, the terminal condition known as "being a housecat"
Nope, we didn't! Samac had a "strike shot" where if she correctly ID'd a player who was a strike they would insta-die, but only once. I gained use of that ability once after samac died. Strike shot is what killed genny N1 and violetvett in whatever night that was.Wait wait wait, did you guys know our roles ahead of time? Like, you knew who the strikes and spares were? Holy cow, I didn't realize that!
I know right?! Smh.Here's some real bussing.
Is it bussing if we aren't wolfing anymore?Here's some real bussing.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Forever haunted by my own "better to be eated than misyeeted"I mean, we technically could've done the pack kill on genny or fluff to get the same benefit for Vis.
Also, here's a quote from zenge in wolfchat after samac asked who we should kill N1.
"Obviously either Genny or Dubz."
Wait, why is this quote a village read?
Because what he said gave me the village feel?
I believe huskies have pituitary dwarfism lurking in their breed.He's fully half husky! Though if we're going to be honest, his dad was a gigantic husky and was probably not pure.
why was this my first mental image hahahaPls tell this to my orange monster who screams if he's not getting enough affection
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Who says you aren't still wolfing? 🧐Is it bussing if we aren't wolfing anymore?
My role PM says and I accept it as law.Who says you aren't still wolfing? 🧐
It seems more like you’re throwing me under the bus from last game, as opposed to saying anything relevant to this game.Is it bussing if we aren't wolfing anymore?
So it’s more like a conversation where last games roles apply, and in that spirit I get where AM is coming from.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Probably, but to end the guessing game, his mom was (in theory, I'm very suspicious of dog DNA testing accuracy) a GSD/hound mix with some other random nonsense thrown in. We assume that the "hound" was probably a Bassett or other shorty.I believe huskies have pituitary dwarfism lurking in their breed.
In other words, he's a perfect unique chungus
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Chocolate sundae with whipped topping.
Thats what the old guy in the bowling alley loved every wednesday, he died this past saturday, ironically the day BoWWling ended 🙁
I'm confused as to why. It didn't look like an AI statement to me.Because what he said gave me the village feel?
Honestly trying to generate enough sketchy points to not get devoured immediately is difficult 😂
Honestly this is basically correct
I mean...... HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING NOTES AT ALL????????????
I'm confused as to why. It didn't look like an AI statement to me.
Just the tone and content seemed like casual Bob easing into thread.
Cubs pls that movie was from 1983. The statute of limitations on spoilers has expired.
And still one of the best ever. If youre not careful im gonna cut some REALLY coarse garlic when I make egg drop soup in a few minutes and post it on discord!
w/w or v/vIt seems more like you’re throwing me under the bus from last game, as opposed to saying anything relevant to this game.
So it’s more like a conversation where last games roles apply, and in that spirit I get where AM is coming from.
Am I supposed to be against coarse garlic?And still one of the best ever. If youre not careful im gonna cut some REALLY coarse garlic when I make egg drop soup in a few minutes and post it on discord!
Probably, but to end the guessing game, his mom was (in theory, I'm very suspicious of dog DNA testing accuracy) a GSD/hound mix with some other random nonsense thrown in. We assume that the "hound" was probably a Bassett or other shorty.
In other words, he's a perfect unique chungus
I had a bassett hound for 10 years name pokey. He tried to jump over a little garden rail and severed his spine and it was all downhill from there 🙁
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Cubs why are you making me sad tonightI had a bassett hound for 10 years name pokey. He tried to jump over a little garden rail and severed his spine and it was all downhill from there 🙁
Am I supposed to be against coarse garlic?
You very clearly took a stance that one night. Amirite @supershorty ? #modintervention
Cubs why are you making me sad tonight
What??? I have like 200 posts! Im being lively not depressing!
Which two people are you referring to?w/w or v/v
Which two people are you referring to?
Zenge/shelty. And the sheer odds dictate against w/w although not impossible. Most likely v/v
Well, I don't quite think the odds work that way.Zenge/shelty. And the sheer odds dictate against w/w although not impossible. Most likely v/v
That wasn't my intention. I was posting that with the goal of playful/jokey banter, not malice. I see how it came across that way and I'm sorry.It seems more like you’re throwing me under the bus from last game, as opposed to saying anything relevant to this game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Father how dare I am calling the policeshelty
So his mom is the ugliest little darling I've ever seen, and the folks who have her did a DNA test that shows she's mostly GSD mixed with hound-- our vet also guesses basset hound. His dad was an 80-lb purebred husky, but in rural Appalachia I wouldn't place money on that pure breeding.@Truenamer @bluestoat
In spite of the countless studies asserting the completely unreliability of visual breed ID, I'm gonna guess Australian shepherd, rottweiler, and something hound-ish. Maybe Basset for the little legs or that's a random genetic mutation/dwarfism.
Is there a reason you ruled out w/v for Zenge/shelter, cubs?
Is there a reason you left off v/w midwife?Is there a reason you ruled out w/v for Zenge/shelter, cubs?
This feels like the village Zenge I've never played withWrong season.
Basic test failed.
Cubs Acidic confirmed.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K