You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wow look at you True, actually opening a discussion into your affiliation. What a role model. I should do that too cause AM will eat me for breakfast if I let myself get misyeeted and the village loses another villager. And shorty will turn me into a fur scarf.
But I think I have already been on and off addressing wolfy reads of me so I'll see what folks say about you first
But I think I have already been on and off addressing wolfy reads of me so I'll see what folks say about you first

Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I mean, it's pretty easy opening discussion on my affiliation when I know that I have a village-reason for all of my posts (even if those reasons are dumb in retrospect 😅)Wow look at you True, actually opening a discussion into your affiliation. What a role model. I should do that too cause AM will eat me for breakfast if I let myself get misyeeted and the village loses another villager. And shorty will turn me into a fur scarf.
But I think I have already been on and off addressing wolfy reads of me so I'll see what folks say about you first![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wouldn't that be niceImagine feeling like you can read someone because you know them really well @WildZoo
Edit: Hit enter too early lol
Idk Zenge was like "your village read of me is creeping me out" but he was a strawberry. I don't feel wolfy about True.Wouldn't that be nice
Edit: Hit enter too early lol
I was debating breaking the tie last night to go to kdswg but genny already made the yeet work so I felt comfy cozy on the vote I was at. Today I was going to look at a possible Zenge convert but he ded, and then I was going to look at Bob and PSV.
2. Why would a vigilante target cubs or zenge?1. These write-ups are wonderful, I really enjoy reading them
2. Oh CRAP they got two kills. Unless one was a vigilante?
3. Since kds wasn't a converter we should still be wary for the chance of a conversion, right?
3. This seems like asking a question you already know the answer to.
Did anyone get jailed last night? That would go a long ways to putting them in the clear since there was 2 kills last night
2. We've seen some messy vig kills in our day2. Why would a vigilante target cubs or zenge?
3. This seems like asking a question you already know the answer to.
3. Less rhetorical than you'd think, if you read the responses Dubz gave True (which, incidentally, corrected my assumption that of course a converter is more likely than not)
Last edited:
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
2. They wouldn't target Cubs, but Zenge was still in people's POEs. Less so than like, you or PSV or me or Stoat, but still.2. Why would a vigilante target cubs or zenge?
3. This seems like asking a question you already know the answer to.
3. Yes, the point was to spark some conversation and also confirm my assumption with people who've played more games.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
kdswg on Bob, didn't find direct interactions
I feel like I haven't really seen anything of substance from bob, barks, sporty, and genny, so I haven't seen enough to get a read on any of them. Dana hasn't said much other than jumping on what other have said about me so I would be interested in more from her
Genny is a wildcard, she could be with pretty much anyone. Of the players I dont really have a read on, bob and PSV don't seem to have given much thought to cubs
well, looks like another night of voting for self-prez
unyeet cubs
yeet bob
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I wasn't jailed, but someone went through my house. I was told that I couldn't figure out if they took anything or not.Did anyone get jailed last night? That would go a long ways to putting them in the clear since there was 2 kills last night
Addition to 2. Wolf vig kills seem to be a role that's shown up on rare occasion2. They wouldn't target Cubs, but Zenge was still in people's POEs. Less so than like, you or PSV or me or Stoat, but still.
3. Yes, the point was to spark some conversation and also confirm my assumption with people who've played more games.
I’m not sure what to think about the NK selection
I harvested my potatoes! Nothing of note happened besides the N1 action already alluded to, re: meDid anyone get jailed last night? That would go a long ways to putting them in the clear since there was 2 kills last night
i think it is an obvious/most likely 2 wolf kill night.Addition to 2. Wolf vig kills seem to be a role that's shown up on rare occasion
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is my interpretation, but I wouldn't hold it against True for not also assuming this.i think it is an obvious/most likely 2 wolf kill night.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Bob on kdswg, pre-flip just the one comment.
I included the second one that came post-flip because it felt fake to me.
-----------
I included the second one that came post-flip because it felt fake to me.
few thoughts, mostly vibes at this point. Maybe its noob solidarity but true is leaning slightly village for me, kinda seems like he's village trying to learn from village mistakes in past game. I was genny's sidecar in bounty hunting, and their vibe seems the same although with the mechanics of that game idk if thats helpful. Neutral on most others.
I'm probably missing something but why is the consensus that you and cubs are v/v? Some of your interactions seem like they could be pocketing. I've gotten worse vibes from him, and I dont like how he village read some for joke posting and wolf read others for the same
I have no idea on previous noob behavior so I am going to be spitballing with them.
Samac and cubs seem to have more of this interaction that feels sus when they are v/v
-----------
How were you so sure about Kdswg??
I would think vig shot/extra kill plus 2 wolves plus conversion is getting excessive2. We've seen some messy vig kills in our day
3. Less rhetorical than you'd think, if you read the responses Dubz gave True (which, incidentally, correct my assumption that of course a converter is more likely than not)
That's not the conclusion I think anyone was jumping to lol. Which furthers True's asking about conversion not being rhetorical-- Dubz's response was illuminating for me as well. It is helpful for interpreting possible wolf PRs and getting insight into the game.I would think vig shot/extra kill plus 2 wolves plus conversion is getting excessive
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thinking about mathI would think vig shot/extra kill plus 2 wolves plus conversion is getting excessive
14 player game, starting 12:2, add in a convert that's 11:3. If the extra kill is balanced as guaranteed, that's 10:3. So wolves would need 7 village deaths for parity, which is 4 misyeets. That doesn't really seem crazy to me for a 3 wolf pack, especially given night kills aren't guaranteed, what with the jailer and backup, and conversion (if it exists) might take multiple attempts with the protector.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm leaning towards wolves started with 2 or 3, 2 if the conversion exists, and also leaning towards it hasn't happened yet given lack of writeup hints.
But it's also possible they started with 1 and conversion did happen and just wasn't hinted at. That's a darker timeline that I'm not giving much thought to yet. My point is just that you can't really say "this seems excessive" without knowing the whole roleset.
But it's also possible they started with 1 and conversion did happen and just wasn't hinted at. That's a darker timeline that I'm not giving much thought to yet. My point is just that you can't really say "this seems excessive" without knowing the whole roleset.
samac (1) - AM
dubz (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - cubs
Zenge (1) - dubz
AM (1) - samac
cubs (1) - Barks
Zenge (2) - dubz, genny
stoat (1) - kdsw
Zenge (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - dubz
cubs (2) - Barks, True
AM () -
kdsw (1) - samac
genny () -
kdsw (2) - samac, cubs
dubz (2) - Sporty, Bob
Barks (1) - stoat
kdsw (3) - samac, cubs, Dana
samac () -
kdsw (4) - samac, cubs, Dana, AM
stoat () -
cubs (1) - True
Dana (1) - Barks
Sporty () -
AM (1) - dubz
AM () -
cubs (2) - True, kdws
stoat (1) - psv
stoat () -
genny (1) - psv
kdsw (3) - samac, Dana, AM
kdsw (2) - Dana, AM
Zenge (2) - genny, samac
Zenge (1) - genny
True (1) - samac
Sporty (1) - dubz
Barks () -
cubs (3) - True, kdws, stoat
cubs (2) - True, kdws
Barks (1) - stoat
cubs (1) - kdws
Sporty (2) - dubz, Zenge
Bob (1) - cubs
cubs () -
Dana (2) - Barks, kdws
Dana (1) - Barks
Dana (2) - Barks, True
Dana (3) - Barks, True, kdws
True () -
Sporty (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
kdws (1) - AM
Sporty (4) - dubz, Zenge, samac, Dana
dubz (1) - Bob
kdws (2) - AM, Sporty
genny () -
kdws (3) - AM, Sporty, psv
Barks () -
Dana (4) - Barks, True, kdws, stoat
Sporty (3) - Zenge, samac, Dana
Dana (5) - Barks, True, kdws, stoat, dubz
14/14
dubz (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - cubs
Zenge (1) - dubz
AM (1) - samac
cubs (1) - Barks
Zenge (2) - dubz, genny
stoat (1) - kdsw
Zenge (1) - genny
Sporty (1) - dubz
cubs (2) - Barks, True
AM () -
kdsw (1) - samac
genny () -
kdsw (2) - samac, cubs
dubz (2) - Sporty, Bob
Barks (1) - stoat
kdsw (3) - samac, cubs, Dana
samac () -
kdsw (4) - samac, cubs, Dana, AM
stoat () -
cubs (1) - True
Dana (1) - Barks
Sporty () -
AM (1) - dubz
AM () -
cubs (2) - True, kdws
stoat (1) - psv
stoat () -
genny (1) - psv
kdsw (3) - samac, Dana, AM
kdsw (2) - Dana, AM
Zenge (2) - genny, samac
Zenge (1) - genny
True (1) - samac
Sporty (1) - dubz
Barks () -
cubs (3) - True, kdws, stoat
cubs (2) - True, kdws
Barks (1) - stoat
cubs (1) - kdws
Sporty (2) - dubz, Zenge
Bob (1) - cubs
cubs () -
Dana (2) - Barks, kdws
Dana (1) - Barks
Dana (2) - Barks, True
Dana (3) - Barks, True, kdws
True () -
Sporty (3) - dubz, Zenge, samac
kdws (1) - AM
Sporty (4) - dubz, Zenge, samac, Dana
dubz (1) - Bob
kdws (2) - AM, Sporty
genny () -
kdws (3) - AM, Sporty, psv
Barks () -
Dana (4) - Barks, True, kdws, stoat
Sporty (3) - Zenge, samac, Dana
Dana (5) - Barks, True, kdws, stoat, dubz
14/14
Sporty (1) - Bob
Sporty (2) - Bob, stoat
genny (1) - dubz
kdsw (1) - AM
Bob (1) - True
cubs (1) - kdsw
kdsw (2) - AM, cubs
Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Zenge
stoat (1) - Sporty
stoat (2) - Sporty, psv
True (1) - Barks
genny () -
Sporty (4) - Bob, stoat, Zenge, dubz
stoat (1) - psv
Sporty (5) - Bob, stoat, Zenge, dubz, Sporty
Sporty (4) - Bob, stoat, dubz, Sporty
Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Sporty
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
psv (1) - stoat
dubz (1) - Zenge
stoat () -
AM (1) - psv
genny (1) - dubz
AM () -
Bob (2) - True, psv
psv () -
Bob (3) - True, psv, stoat
Sporty (1) - Bob
stoat (1) - Sporty
Bob (2) - True, psv
True () -
kdsw (3) - AM, cubs, Barks
kdsw (4) - AM, cubs, Barks, genny
cubs () -
Barks (1) - stoat
Bob (3) - True, psv, kdws
12/12
Sporty (2) - Bob, stoat
genny (1) - dubz
kdsw (1) - AM
Bob (1) - True
cubs (1) - kdsw
kdsw (2) - AM, cubs
Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Zenge
stoat (1) - Sporty
stoat (2) - Sporty, psv
True (1) - Barks
genny () -
Sporty (4) - Bob, stoat, Zenge, dubz
stoat (1) - psv
Sporty (5) - Bob, stoat, Zenge, dubz, Sporty
Sporty (4) - Bob, stoat, dubz, Sporty
Sporty (3) - Bob, stoat, Sporty
Sporty (2) - Bob, Sporty
psv (1) - stoat
dubz (1) - Zenge
stoat () -
AM (1) - psv
genny (1) - dubz
AM () -
Bob (2) - True, psv
psv () -
Bob (3) - True, psv, stoat
Sporty (1) - Bob
stoat (1) - Sporty
Bob (2) - True, psv
True () -
kdsw (3) - AM, cubs, Barks
kdsw (4) - AM, cubs, Barks, genny
cubs () -
Barks (1) - stoat
Bob (3) - True, psv, kdws
12/12
Last edited:
Will be back to finish that in a bit.
It's curious that the write-up mentions "parsnip empire" by name since that's what True was making jokes about, but that could just be me reading too far into it.
Are you confident we would get a hint in the write-up @WildZoo if there was a conversion?
Are you confident we would get a hint in the write-up @WildZoo if there was a conversion?
It really depends on how Bob flips. Your voting record looks way worse if he flips village.Are there specific things I've said or done that have bothered you? I feel like I've been doing a good job providing helpful analysis and attempting to go after Wolfy targets.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Buying only parsnips is mathematically the correct choice if you're trying to optimize your farm.It's curious that the write-up mentions "parsnip empire" by name since that's what True was making jokes about, but that could just be me reading too far into it.
Are you confident we would get a hint in the write-up @WildZoo if there was a conversion?
I sincerely doubt I'm the only one who figured that out.
I got the implication that Zenge, Samac, and Truenamer ALL are/were growing parsnip enterprisesIt's curious that the write-up mentions "parsnip empire" by name since that's what True was making jokes about, but that could just be me reading too far into it.
Are you confident we would get a hint in the write-up @WildZoo if there was a conversion?
*Looks at potato patch* Glad I diversified
If you play the game, you also know that.Buying only parsnips is mathematically the correct choice if you're trying to optimize your farm.
I sincerely doubt I'm the only one who figured that out.
I've been wanting to grow a kale empire just to spite your math, but I can't quite screw myself out of easy gold like thatBuying only parsnips is mathematically the correct choice if you're trying to optimize your farm.
I sincerely doubt I'm the only one who figured that out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's not 100% but most mods will give some kind of hint. I can think of a couple exceptions, but they aren't modding this game.Are you confident we would get a hint in the write-up @WildZoo if there was a conversion?
shorty hasn't run a game before with conversions and I don't think Dina has either (gonna get mod smited for not remembering if she's modded anything else besides Madagascar), so I don't have historical evidence to look back at for them. KD is always a wildcard but we've talked about converts AND HOW AWFUL THEY ARE and I think she would lean towards a hint.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
OhBuying only parsnips is mathematically the correct choice if you're trying to optimize your farm.
I sincerely doubt I'm the only one who figured that out.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just wanted to have a source of fries without feeling guilty about the potato shortage*Looks at potato patch* Glad I diversified
Yes yes. Also can you imagine eating nothing but roasted parsnips?! Now, parsnips and potatoes...I just wanted to have a source of fries without feeling guilty about the potato shortage
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I looked back over my record, and you're right! It looks like Kds jumped on my cubs yeet early on, though she didn't move off when I did and tried to get more folks on it.It really depends on how Bob flips. Your voting record looks way worse if he flips village.
Other villagers also got confused by Dana, I regret misyeeting her but I really don't know how to do better on N1.
As for my Bob vote, like I said last night I am happy to be convinced to vote for someone else, but when I lay out everyone he feels like the person who has the fewest village points from my perspective; and that's not even taking into account some of the comments he's made yesterday morning and this morning, which felt disruptive to a cohesive village.
Looking back. I think you’d make a better case to say I was fishing for PR. So I probably shouldn’t have asked. But I sincerely just want to get better at wolf hunting. So I was asking what the keys to look for wereBob on kdswg, pre-flip just the one comment.
I included the second one that came post-flip because it felt fake to me.
-----------
i still am very leery of you. I wish there was a way you were cleared more. unfortunately you putting off zenge and then him getting NK’d does not look good at all
... i really like kale. it's tasty.I've been wanting to grow a kale empire just to spite your math, but I can't quite screw myself out of easy gold like that
No. Worse. Much worse!!😱So what I'm hearing is, I should assume the mods are just as cruel and conniving as the wolves 😂
You don't think that's way too obvious?i still am very leery of you. I wish there was a way you were cleared more. unfortunately you putting off zenge and then him getting NK’d does not look good at all
I'm surprised the wolves didn't take out AM given she's essentially known as village right now and is a very unlikely misyeet anyway. My only thought is they may be hoping/planning to convert her later on, and I really don't like that idea.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Something I've been thinking about is, why not AM?I’m not sure what to think about the NK selection
She's as close to "confirmed villager" as someone can be without actual mechanical confirmation.
Unless
Uh, AM, if you've been converted, drop a hint pls?
Edit- lol, Shelty, jinx
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I mean, I also wish there was a way I was cleared more lol and I'm annoyed Zenge died because I was still village reading him and I was actually hoping to try to work through things with him today. I get it doesn't look great for me that he's dead, but killing a single voice of dissent isn't really my style.Looking back. I think you’d make a better case to say I was fishing for PR. So I probably shouldn’t have asked. But I sincerely just want to get better at wolf hunting. So I was asking what the keys to look for were
i still am very leery of you. I wish there was a way you were cleared more. unfortunately you putting off zenge and then him getting NK’d does not look good at all
The one time I was like "oh, two people died right as they were onto this person," it was an opportune red herring made out of villager. Agreed that that seems very on the nose.You don't think that's way too obvious?
I'm surprised the wolves didn't take out AM given she's essentially known as village right now and is a very unlikely misyeet anyway. My only thought is they may be hoping/planning to convert her later on, and I really don't like that idea.
Maybe this is whySomething I've been thinking about is, why not AM?
She's as close to "confirmed villager" as someone can be without actual mechanical confirmation.
Unless
Uh, AM, if you've been converted, drop a hint pls?
Edit- lol, Shelty, jinx
For now AM is a confirmed former villager and possibly still village, so I'd focus on OG wolves and see what happens after that
Ninja'd 😉 @Truenamer
In other news, I have a PM with AM. So I don't have a PM.
In other news, I have a PM with AM. So I don't have a PM.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SPAM HER WITH GIFSNinja'd 😉 @Truenamer
In other news, I have a PM with AM. So I don't have a PM.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
If (and I feel like I'm starting to pick on you so I'm really sorry about this, I swear I'm not trying to tunnel there just aren't that many people left in the game) Bob is a wolf, this could explain the no-AM yeet. Basically the last thing she said before bed was that she was suspicious of him. It might have seemed risky to go after her right after that.The one time I was like "oh, two people died right as they were onto this person," it was an opportune red herring made out of villager. Agreed that that seems very on the nose.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Also, I find it extremely rude that I don't have a PM today either. I've been posting a ton! I've been quoting people! What does it take 😭😭🕵️Ninja'd 😉 @Truenamer
In other news, I have a PM with AM. So I don't have a PM.
I'm too scared of AM to do that.SPAM HER WITH GIFS
Maybe you're a wolf and wolves don't get PMs. (mostly /s since I doubt shorty would make a game where it's that obvious).Also, I find it extremely rude that I don't have a PM today either. I've been posting a ton! I've been quoting people! What does it take 😭😭🕵️
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K