StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I absolutely would not have thrown a fit like that just to make people feel bad for me. I already stated it once and I stand firmly by it. Scum affiliation doesn’t give an excuse for scummy play.
It just crossed my mind because I know you haven't been 3p before and it would make sense to me that you would be particularly upset about dying early in that case
 
That was a rough D1 where both of the other wolves were up for yeet. And then IIRC I didn’t bus until late when things weren’t looking great
Well the first is not correct, you were the first vote on sloth D1. The second is true but how is that different from this game?
 
Actually, wait. Barkster is probably the wolf, PSV or genny probably Cult Leader

Genny's ISO I did yesterday was unrevealing but had some weird points; otherwise uncompelling.

PSV (I really wish you got a break from this) has had some strange logic. We've had some back and forths earlier in the game where it felt like you were reading a different game from me. You've been really stressed and this game has worn on you.

PSV might be it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean, genny did say she was dealing with her puppy and this wasn't a big priority. Whether that means she's not scum because she would be trying harder as a scummer or is NAI is unknown to me.
 
I'm going with "AM gave me a niggling feeling" and you just trust True a lot and maybe you are a seer or have a really good grip on him I don't know this is stressful and I really want to yeet myself right now
 
Unyeet true
Yeet kdswg


Forgive me mods
Like this post was literally with less than 15 minutes to go, kdswg had been getting heat consistently, votes had shifted off sporty and there was pushback on the Bob vote too. I don't see how this is a different situation.
 
What Came First? - D4 Tally

il_1588xN.2164767724_qies.jpg


Barky ()
genny (1) - PSV
Dubz (1) - stoaty
PSV (3) - DubZ, Barky, True
stoaty (1) - Sporty


6/7 voting
@potentialsheltervet, you are in the lead!
Missing: @genny

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Wednesday, 2/9 (~17 minutes)
 
Actually, wait. Barkster is probably the wolf, PSV or genny probably Cult Leader

Genny's ISO I did yesterday was unrevealing but had some weird points; otherwise uncompelling.

PSV (I really wish you got a break from this) has had some strange logic. We've had some back and forths earlier in the game where it felt like you were reading a different game from me. You've been really stressed and this game has worn on you.

PSV might be it.
Should I get back on genny??? I do NOT want a tie and will not get on a tie vote so if you're on her for a good reason I will follow but it feels like she's not it
 
Like this post was literally with less than 15 minutes to go, kdswg had been getting heat consistently, votes had shifted off sporty and there was pushback on the Bob vote too. I don't see how this is a different situation.
Oh, Barks is probably the wolf.

But we aren't trying to yeet the wolf right now.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only two pages of genny posts, easiest ISO ever. She's barely been above the minimum each day.

Unfortunately, it didn't clear much up for me, but I'd love feedback.


tl;dr There just isn't much to go off of, she's barely meeting posting minimums, has only one or two posts with meaty analysis, but was good at sniffing out a wolf one time.
This was my genny iso, btw. There's not been anything since this, I think.

The Cult Leader might be Dubz. Heck, might be Sporty. Given my reasoning against Stoat. I think Bark's the wolf. That leaves genny and PSV. My money's on Sheltie.
 
I think something I'm struggling with is why wolves wouldn't kill Dubz since she's always village read and why cultists wouldn't convert her assuming they have converted more than one person. I would think Dubz would be an immediate conversion target if she isn't the head cultist. I know I would want her on my side.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think something I'm struggling with is why wolves wouldn't kill Dubz since she's always village read and why cultists wouldn't convert her assuming they have converted more than one person. I would think Dubz would be an immediate conversion target if she isn't the head cultist. I know I would want her on my side.
I was not always village read in this game. Look at who has died.

I don't fricking know why the cult didn't recruit me but I sincerely wish they had.