StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's see what we have as best and worst case scenarios here.
Worst case scenario: cult leader has been converting since N1. Cult leader and one regular cultist still in the game. Originally two wolves (I refuse to believe there were three wolves and a cult leader to start with since that just seems excessive), now one left. 4 villagers need to root out the two cultists and single wolf. Assuming cultist wincon is to convert all other players and they can convert every night, we have a single villager misyeet before the game essentially ends (for village purposes anyway).
Best case scenario: cult leader has only converted one player. Only cult leader is representing the cult. There's only one wolf. 5 villagers, 2 scum. Wolves kill one villager (or ideally the cult leader) tonight and we misyeet a villager, then there's probably 2 scum and 3 villagers left.
I'm struggling to make sense of this with my broken and sleepy brain but we're basically either at or extremely close to volo.
Math is off in one respect; we're in day 4. Worst case we started with Cult Leader, who converted on nights 1, 2, and 3, then wolves killed AM on night 3, leaving us with 1 Cult Leader and 2 Cultists.
 
Math is off in one respect; we're in day 4. Worst case we started with Cult Leader, who converted on nights 1, 2, and 3, then wolves killed AM on night 3, leaving us with 1 Cult Leader and 2 Cultists.
Meaning, of course, that our misyeet margin is nonexistent if we're in the Bad Timeline. The chance that we're in the Bad Timeline is also why I suggested last night that we help the remaining wolf strategize their NK.

But if we are in the Bad Timeline, most of you are scum, so.... let's assume we aren't.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure I've seen a convincing argument for why true and stoat can't both be cultists.
Because we've been ~65% of the thread since we found out about the cult and we don't need to convince ourselves that we're not cultists, mostly.

There is no reason why I can't be a wolf or a cultist. My voting record isn't good, AM was being weirdly blasé about both me and Stoat, and I have no way to show my role or PR to you.

Basically... you're just going to have to trust me and go off of vibes. I have done my absolute freaking best to give off the correct vibes. Because we can't afford a misyeet.
 
There isn’t one, though I would be surprised if True is an OG scum of any affiliation
You will be proven correct. Honestly, your conviction that stoat is sketchy is one of the only things that makes me anxious about her, because you're clearly better at reading people than I am.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is a pretty sensible list. I'd argue that there's no reason Dubz can't be purple, unless you can tell me one I can't see, but this is sensible
She's in my not-in-cult group but on cracked ice around that. My best reasoning is "she doesn't seem culty." But I bet she'd enjoy culting with AM lol.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What Came First? - D4 Tally

il_1588xN.2164767724_qies.jpg


Barky ()
genny (2) - PSV, stoaty
Dubz ()
PSV (2) - DubZ, Barky
stoaty (1) - Sporty


5/7 voting
@genny and @potentialsheltervet, you are tied for the lead!
Missing: @genny @Truenamer

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Wednesday, 2/9 (~1.25 hours)
 
What Came First? - D4 Tally

il_1588xN.2164767724_qies.jpg


Barky ()
genny (2) - PSV, stoaty
Dubz ()
PSV (2) - DubZ, Barky
stoaty (1) - Sporty


6/7 voting
@genny and @potentialsheltervet, you are tied for the lead!
Missing: @genny

Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Wednesday, 2/9 (~1.25 hours)
Am I blind or is it 5/7 with @Truenamer missing too?
 
I am aware, I'm asking why I'm suddenly red (and the only red at that) when I don't remember PSV saying I was her only wolf read before.
Mainly process of elimination and ending up with an unfortunate result. I don't think true or stoat are wolves. I'm somewhat confident sporty and barks are village. genny seems culty. I'm assuming there must be another wolf, so that leaves... you. I am very interested in seeing genny flip. If she happens to flip wolf that'll clear you for me since I'm not seeing you as a cult member.
 
Mainly process of elimination and ending up with an unfortunate result. I don't think true or stoat are wolves. I'm somewhat confident sporty and barks are village. genny seems culty. I'm assuming there must be another wolf, so that leaves... you. I am very interested in seeing genny flip. If she happens to flip wolf that'll clear you for me since I'm not seeing you as a cult member.
Why are you confident barks is village?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why are you confident barks is village?
I wouldn't say I'm confident anyone is anything until their affiliation is mod-confirmed, but I don't see her as a wolf yeeting her only (probably) packmate and I don't see AM "bussing" her if they were culting together. Hence, village.