StardeWW Valley - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm. samac/cubs mindmeld leans village, though I can't condone d1 vote on a nooblet in their first non-noob game. True and Zenge are in the adjacent slight village lean bucket. Everyone else is still some variety of neutral.

Well you seem to be condoning the prior game mod co-leading in votes D1. But Im cool with it. I didnt even realize kds was one of the noobs. Dont think Im gonna move my vote yet though, or if I will if more sketch becomes apparent.
 
That would only trigger me more. Your schedule has nothing to do with your affiliation.
aw man im sorry. i really just didn't want to be called out for lurking if i react to things in class. I've been called out for lurking before, even while i was totting in the last game. didn't mean anything else by it 🙁
 
Hmm. samac/cubs mindmeld leans village, though I can't condone d1 vote on a nooblet in their first non-noob game. True and Zenge are in the adjacent slight village lean bucket. Everyone else is still some variety of neutral.
I hate day 1 yeet. So many free passes and etiquette.
We should yeet no one and wolves kill no one lol
 
Well you seem to be condoning the prior game mod co-leading in votes D1. But Im cool with it. I didnt even realize kds was one of the noobs. Dont think Im gonna move my vote yet though, or if I will if more sketch becomes apparent.
Can I get a pass through the night as someone who’s soul gets sucked out by wolfing and it’s been my first village game of the year? Yes? I want to get on the N1 pass train
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well you seem to be condoning the prior game mod co-leading in votes D1. But Im cool with it. I didnt even realize kds was one of the noobs. Dont think Im gonna move my vote yet though, or if I will if more sketch becomes apparent.
I just said I'm leaning you village and your conclusion is that I'm condoning a vote on you? :laugh:
 
Hmm. samac/cubs mindmeld leans village, though I can't condone d1 vote on a nooblet in their first non-noob game. True and Zenge are in the adjacent slight village lean bucket. Everyone else is still some variety of neutral.
Dubz is in my strong village lean bucket because I spent more one-on-one time with her in the last game than anyone, and her vibe is exactly the same.
 
I would caution against in-game meta vs tot/dead chat talk. Being an outsider gives you a much easier thought process/clearer vision/not worried about how youre being read.
Sure, but it's day one, it's literally all just vibes and feels. Just saying that I will be mildly more surprised if Dubz is a wolf than the average person.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz is in my strong village lean bucket because I spent more one-on-one time with her in the last game than anyone, and her vibe is exactly the same.
I mean to be fair I’m someone who likes to throw dubz in the village bucket early but I don’t feel comfortable with that yet. You ballsy.
 
Dubz is in my strong village lean bucket because I spent more one-on-one time with her in the last game than anyone, and her vibe is exactly the same.
She died N1, and are you referring to time in PMs?
 
so then what do you do in a 14 player game where 4 of your wolfy side of neutral players are noobs? Yeet zenge? lol.
Unless I'm mistaken the only noobs here who are in their first non-noob game are kdswg and Dana. Last game was a struggle though and I did end up breaking my "rules" and ending d1 on stoat.
 
Well true died N2 so I guess im partially counting there. And yeah stoaty played a big chunk of the game so, lets say 2.5 instead of 4.
If all the newer players outside of your own nooblet have sketch points then I have a feeling you're experiencing some of the bias that contributes to the nooblets being easy misyeets.
 
Unless I'm mistaken the only noobs here who are in their first non-noob game are kdswg and Dana. Last game was a struggle though and I did end up breaking my "rules" and ending d1 on stoat.
this is literally my first time playing as village (aside from that one speed game i played while the noob game was running where i was yeeted out D1) so while i know my post pinged some of yall this morning, please cut me just a little bit of slack.
 
this is literally my first time playing as village (aside from that one speed game i played while the noob game was running where i was yeeted out D1) so while i know my post pinged some of yall this morning, please cut me just a little bit of slack.
No one is coming at you Dana, dubz just likes to point out that posts the say you’ll be away from the thread are wolfy. I did it as a wolf last game. She was right.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad