Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Disagree. That’s very hard.Meh. It isn't that hard to have one tab open with wolf chat and be posting a response in there then hopping over to the adjacent thread to post something in here.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Disagree. That’s very hard.Meh. It isn't that hard to have one tab open with wolf chat and be posting a response in there then hopping over to the adjacent thread to post something in here.
I told you last timeAM is 85-90% to be a villager yet again btw
What just happened hereNo, just said it feels like same team. But you go and ruin the fun for everything so ill slowly slink away into my tuesday night egg-drop soup-making still-suck-at-WW-playing life and congratulate my wife @samac for the post count win.
Edit: tuesday not wed
Dishing out those village reads early
I'm all for snap reads d1, I just don't remember seeing Cubbie play like this before and I don't know what to make of it.Cubs throwing around those reads again like they’re nuthin’.
I told you last time
No
Bad

Well, Rostam is from Appalachia; I'm from Cary, NC and Stoat's from DC. We met at Virginia Tech!You’re from Appalachia too?! Niceeeee
If I can't make wild claims about AM's allegiance off of basically no data, what's even the point? 😁I told you last time
No
Bad
I do not think I’ve ever seen cubbie so it beforeI'm all for snap reads d1, I just don't remember seeing Cubbie play like this before and I don't know what to make of it.
![]()
Find the woofsWell, Rostam is from Appalachia; I'm from Cary, NC and Stoat's from DC. We met at Virginia Tech!
If I can't make wild claims about AM's allegiance off of basically no data, what's even the point? 😁
Just wait, Shorty will have us also focused on farming and buying and selling that we won't even notice that there are no wolves and we're just playing an RP version of Stardew valleyFind the woofs
Yeah that's what I was going in circles about. Feels like that kind of attention-seeking shift in behavior is less likely to be wolfy.I do not think I’ve ever seen cubbie so it before
But I also have a hard time thinking wolf cubbie would change so drastically. Is this post mod cubbie?
I know, sporty made a much bigger deal about it than you did. I just think it's kind of an overreaction. D1 reads aren't written in stone.Also, I was wolf last time and just lightly drew attention to it when true did this. Reading AM hard village day 1 because she’s sassy is a scary slippery slope form the village standpoint and I won’t stand for it
Oh I agree, I’m not going to make a huge deal over it other than saying stop itYeah that's what I was going in circles about. Feels like that kind of attention-seeking shift in behavior is less likely to be wolfy.
I know, sporty made a much bigger deal about it than you did. I just think it's kind of an overreaction. D1 reads aren't written in stone.
Unless you die n1 of course. Then they're your legacy for the entire game![]()
I'm withholding the colors until d2 just to be safe 😡Oh I agree, I’m not going to make a huge deal over it other than saying stop it
Give us your color coded reads list now pls so the wolves can murder you and it can be etched into eternity as the center of the world.
It's your son's fault this timeExcuse me. How have we gained 5 pages since I went to bed.
Nah I want colors and wanna see my name in dark green plsI'm withholding the colors until d2 just to be safe 😡
Cubbie did it. Not me.Excuse me. How have we gained 5 pages since I went to bed.
If you keep capitalizing my name incorrectly, you’ll find that there’s a high percentage of lightning strikes on your farm, or that crows keep eating your crops and leaving you with nothing to sellJust wait, Shorty will have us also focused on farming and buying and selling that we won't even notice that there are no wolves and we're just playing an RP version of Stardew valley

Oh nooooIf you keep capitalizing my name incorrectly, you’ll find that there’s a high percentage of lightning strikes on your farm, or that crows keep eating your crops and leaving you with nothing to sell![]()
Samac pls. If me and AM arent arguing I'll get woof read like crazy.What just happened here
Why you deflate
Reinflate dammit
Actually I'm from NOVA, a cursed thing to even mention in the valley, but it became my stomping grounds for a few years! Puppy came from a litter in Pearisburg that a fellow CASA volunteer told me his son had.You’re from Appalachia too?! Niceeeee
Just trying to power!village for once to see how it feels.I'm all for snap reads d1, I just don't remember seeing Cubbie play like this before and I don't know what to make of it.
![]()
Well, Rostam is from Appalachia; I'm from Cary, NC and Stoat's from DC. We met at Virginia Tech!
If I can't make wild claims about AM's allegiance off of basically no data, what's even the point? 😁
How’s it going so far?Just trying to power!village for once to see how it feels.
Yeah that's what I was going in circles about. Feels like that kind of attention-seeking shift in behavior is less likely to be wolfy.
I know, sporty made a much bigger deal about it than you did. I just think it's kind of an overreaction. D1 reads aren't written in stone.
Unless you die n1 of course. Then they're your legacy for the entire game![]()
Was going great until they said I couldnt have that many village reads. Will work on paring it down today.Wait...what?? Go to work! Im trying to pad my lead!How’s it going so far?
My son needs a spanking.
If you keep capitalizing my name incorrectly, you’ll find that there’s a high percentage of lightning strikes on your farm, or that crows keep eating your crops and leaving you with nothing to sell![]()
It seems more like you’re throwing me under the bus from last game, as opposed to saying anything relevant to this game.
So it’s more like a conversation where last games roles apply, and in that spirit I get where AM is coming from.
I just want you to know if you’re a wolf I’m going to be very cross with you.A loud chant scares
The morning dew
The perpetrator
Named as true
The s is smoll
But great the sin
The chant you hear?
"MODKILL HIM!"
A shot rings out through the bucolic stillness.A loud chant scares
The morning dew
The perpetrator
Named as true
The s is smoll
But great the sin
The chant you hear?
"MODKILL HIM!"
Ok well now I'm laughing uncontrollably at work and Wendy is judging me.A shot rings out through the bucolic stillness.
"Ow, ****'s sake!" A tall newcomer swears, grabbing a haybale for support. "She kneecapped me!"
One smol mod lets out a huff of disapproval and melts back into the shadows. Her prey had proved... taller than she'd anticipated.
Kreacher is pleasedOk well now I'm laughing uncontrollably at work and Wendy is judging me.
D1 is when I get better reads on village and the rest of it is very dicey so I like watching what other people do at this point. Gonna vote maybe 12 hours from closeYou guys aren’t even playing, you’re just memeing
Looks Like We Better Get To Work - D1 Tally
View attachment 349430
samac (1) - AM
Dubz (1) - Sporty
genny (1) - cubs
Zenge (1) - genny
AM (1) - samac
cubs (1) - Barky
stoaty (1) - kdswg
Sporty (1) - Dubz
Leading: no one
8/14 voting
Missing: 6/14, too early to start hassling them
Vote closes at 9pm EST (8pm CST/6pm fantasyland) on Thursday, 2/3 (~35 hours).
You guys aren’t even playing, you’re just memeing
A shot rings out through the bucolic stillness.
"Ow, ****'s sake!" A tall newcomer swears, grabbing a haybale for support. "She kneecapped me!"
One smol mod lets out a huff of disapproval and melts back into the shadows. Her prey had proved... taller than she'd anticipated.
I mean to be fair, it's day one. I still don't understand how we're supposed to catch wolves with zero real data.You guys aren’t even playing, you’re just memeing
How does it feel?Just trying to power!village for once to see how it feels.
Ugh I meant attention-grabbing, not seeking, sorry. Pre-coffee posting is always perilous.Mi esposa! I think she's trying to diagnose me as histrionic!
I have no problem with you having multiple village reads, I just wasn't following your thought process in a couple spots.Was going great until they said I couldnt have that many village reads. Will work on paring it down today.Wait...what?? Go to work! Im trying to pad my lead!
Honestly trying to generate enough sketchy points to not get devoured immediately is difficult 😂
Honestly this is basically correct
Pls noBoWWling will live foreverrrrrr!
Please Cubs, I was literally killed N2 in my first game through a protector. Being preoccupied with survival is not wolfish 😭Ok so genny did check in very beginning of the evening, my bad.
But looking back, these true posts bother me a little bit more today. Playing up the "need to avoid dying early" thing once is one thing, but its been multiple posts. Like trying to get a several day pass out of it where no one really looks at him perhaps.
I never implied that I was playing either lolWhat are your reads outside of the joke vote? Whats your cubs card telling you? How do you feel about Zenge and midwife?
How does it feel?
What if the memes are strategicYou guys aren’t even playing, you’re just memeing
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.