This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GTAG23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So i have my step 1 one month from today, and I am thinking about delaying it but not too sure. By the end of this week, I will have gone through UWORLD and will do my first NBME this weekend. I am kind of scared honestly haha. Anyway, my original plan was going to be to do FA as well as go through UWORLD 3x, because I heard that knowing the questions and explanations inside and out is the key to this exam.. However, it doesnt seem like it will be possible to do UWORLD two more times in one month. I have also been doing DIT videos along with First Aid, because I feel like it helps me internalize the great deal of info more effectively.. Do you guys have any advice as to what is best to do this final month? Or do you guys think I should delay it?

Thank you so much and have a great day!

Members don't see this ad.

Three times seems like overkill. If you got a second pass through UW and kept up with FA and DIT I would think you'd be in good shape. Would help more to know your scores so I guess let us know. What is your UW %

Three times seems like overkill. If you got a second pass through UW and kept up with FA and DIT I would think you'd be in good shape. Would help more to know your scores so I guess let us know. What is your UW %
my first time through? 44% as of right now