Step 2cs December 2018 score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AMG 4th year here. Decided to start this for anyone stressing during the ridiculous waiting period for step 2 cs! I made a post about some of the things I did wrong, then deleted it because no one can tell me if I failed or not. Also, people telling me to not stress because I will more than likely pass was also not helpful as we all know someone who “surprisingly” failed. I’ve been losing sleep since test day since at this point I’m convinced there’s no way I passed and wishing I can just take it over one more time. Also really bummed about continuing interviews at this point. So for anyone in my position, you’re not alone! here’s to positive thinking and relaxing thoughts until dec 12 2018!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, no I was assuming it was a glitch but still same question, You didn't take CS and it shows you passed?
Jesus man. He's saying he is able to see his CS result despite having not taken CK. Historically, the "FCVS trick" required that CS be your last exam. However, the guy in this thread found a way to do it for all exams (even Step 1 and CK).

Reactions: 1 user
Jesus man. He's saying he is able to see his CS result despite having not taken CK. Historically, the "FCVS trick" required that CS be your last exam. However, the guy in this thread found a way to do it for all exams (even Step 1 and CK).
Jesus man. Thank you, my apologies for annoying you.

Is there anyone had Fcvs ‘undetermined’ till the Wednesday or till the results come out
Heard of this trick late tuesday last week, when my result was there already. Can't say when exactly it changed from undetermined to Pass.

Members don't see this ad :)
Out of curiosity, and AMGs who have not graduated from medical school with a pass on FCVS able to get the step 3 trick to work? It isnt working for me.

Yep - I'm a US med student who got my score last week. The step 3 trick did work for me - but not until the morning of the score release. Actually I think it started working at midnight the night before.

I'm sorry man. This is a bull**** test. I'm still waiting on my score. Retook it so I know what your feeling. Stay tough.

Thank you. I really underestimated this test! Interviews are done by this point and im hoping to be ranked.

FCVS says failed. im an AMG

That blows, brother. This test is more an excuse to reach into our wallets than actually assessing our ability to interact with patients.

Take some time to study, make a decent script in your head that you can knock out for each patient and I'm sure you'll kill it next time.

FCVS says failed for me. I'm an IMG. Took exam in Atlanta and I thought it went well. I'm in shock!
I am so sorry to hear that.you will achieve your goal, God will be with you. When you can see the fcvs update. Mine says undetermined till now

FCVS says failed for me. I'm an IMG. Took exam in Atlanta and I thought it went well. I'm in shock!
Yeah I was in the same shock State in October. Took it in Philly. Now Retook it in LA still waiting on results. Never thought this test would be the one but you don't pick and choose adversity. Stay tough man

my FCVS says failed. saw it monday morning around 8 am. really ashamed and let down. US citizen IMG. passed step 1 and step 2 on the first go with respectable scores. never failed a single class or shelf exam or anything for that matter. this was my 3rd attempt. did everything. kaplan, private study courses practiced on family/friends, read FA front to back along with the kaplan book and did majority of the amboss cases. so hopeless at this point. really considering quitting medicine.

my FCVS says failed. saw it monday morning around 8 am. really ashamed and let down. US citizen IMG. passed step 1 and step 2 on the first go with respectable scores. never failed a single class or shelf exam or anything for that matter. this was my 3rd attempt. did everything. kaplan, private study courses practiced on family/friends, read FA front to back along with the kaplan book and did majority of the amboss cases. so hopeless at this point. really considering quitting medicine.

I'm so sorry! Have you tried using a different testing center? Which centers have you used?

Hey man, very sorry to hear that. This exam is not indicative of what kind of doctor you will be. Hence why program only care that you get it over with and not the number of attempts you have. Keep your head up. I took the NYCS course and got all the notes will get you points. PM me and we can go over things. YOU WILL PASS. Trust yourself and remember this is a bump in the road.

Does your fcvs say you have 3 attempts?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don’t let your self down. Are you failing the same component each time? Did you take the exam at 3 different places?

So as of this morning I can now register for step 3. So it seeems like if you pass on FCVS and come Wednesday when score reports are suppose to be released you can sign up for step 3.