You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********************Damn
You had that ready to go.
RIP Dubz.
He had to ask Siri how to spell Cthulhu though.
*********************
No, I was holding the theory lest I get a Zenge angery for not having true say it himself.Idk what you want from me. You said you would disclose you “why isn’t True voting” theory if you got a Zenge angry.
I gave you an angry react.
Where’s the theory? What’s the retaliation angry about!? Why the Zenge pls?!
I’m getting flash backs to the game where Cubs had some super power he unlocked if he got the right reacts in the right sequence.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
False. I chose to ask Siri. I could have asked Google instead.*********************
He had to ask Siri how to spell Cthulhu though.
*********************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I love you for things like this*********************
He had to ask Siri how to spell Cthulhu though.
*********************
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*******************False. I chose to ask Siri. I could have asked Google instead.
You would have had to spell it to type it into Google.
*******************
No, I was holding the theory lest I get a Zenge angery for not having true say it himself.
Oh.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright
cracks knuckles
Time to **** up a tally
cracks knuckles
Time to **** up a tally
Zenge wtf…. Spoilers!!!! Jk though I haven’t watched the show yetWait a second.
2 posts…
Barb died in Episode 2
Could it be… 🤔
😱
You’d be surprised how many words I’ve misspelled at the Google machine to have it spit back the corrected spelling at me.*******************
You would have had to spell it to type it into Google.
*******************
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Consider: True is goodHmmm I dislike that I have PSV, True, and Alley all in a pot of evil together. They’re like a love triangle except for sus. A sus triangle
Not too good though, please stop NKing me so quickly
Hmmmmm idk I’m not sure how convincing I find this. Can’t get the sus triangle out of my head. Maybe I’ve been watching too many rom comsConsider: True is good
Not too good though, please stop NKing me so quickly
yeah, but you've already got the react, so make with the tinfoilNo, I was holding the theory lest I get a Zenge angery for not having true say it himself.
NotedIf this is wolf!genny I'll eat an entire stack of pancakes... with no syrup
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm genuinely curious too, since the real reason is pretty boring (busy+anxious)yeah, but you've already got the react, so make with the tinfoil
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Stoat already said she'll hold me to it, my fate is sealedNoted
I mean, maybe True saying why he’s holding his vote first is more valuableyeah, but you've already got the react, so make with the tinfoil
that's like my life, but i voted already. poor excuse.I'm genuinely curious too, since the real reason is pretty boring (busy+anxious)
nope.I mean, maybe True saying why he’s holding his vote first is more valuable
It's not the most exciting tinfoil. Sorry.
I was thinking True was holding his vote to assess whether he wanted to yeet me or attempt to save me. (Egocentric? Maybe a bit.)
I was thinking True was holding his vote to assess whether he wanted to yeet me or attempt to save me. (Egocentric? Maybe a bit.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1: That's Impossible Vote Tally
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (2) - PSV, True
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge
7/9
Missing: 2 people I think? allissa and Vissy? Maybe?
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~7 minutes)
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (2) - PSV, True
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge
7/9
Missing: 2 people I think? allissa and Vissy? Maybe?
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~7 minutes)
Awww will this be the new nesquik ramen? “Dry pancakes… a tragedy for all to enjoy (except true)”Stoat already said she'll hold me to it, my fate is sealed
Posts have kind of faded into the background for me. On ISO she feels fine but nothing making me move her village really.Hmmm why barks?
Hence why I was waiting!I mean, maybe True saying why he’s holding his vote first is more valuable
He said busy/anxious.
Oho, a tie possibility?
Vote alley
Vote alley
@Animal Midwife control your childrenOho, a tie possibility?
Vote alley
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ooooo a tie?? 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh
Oho this is taking a turn
Y'all are braver than I am to yeet alley D1.
*reminds self that it is too late in the cycle for angery yeets*I agree with the sentiment, I just don’t think the rules apply to me.
HmmmmmY'all are braver than I am to yeet alley D1.
But also if alley is a misyeet then I request an NK.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 1: That's Impossible Vote Tally
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (4) - PSV, True, Vissy, alissa
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge
9/9
Winning: @alleycat03
Missing: No one!
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~4 minutes)
PSV (3) - AM, alley, Barks
Zenge ()
True ()
AM ()
alley (4) - PSV, True, Vissy, alissa
alissa (1) - genny
Barks (1) - Zenge
9/9
Winning: @alleycat03
Missing: No one!
Vote closes at 10pm EDT (~4 minutes)
What does this mean?Y'all are braver than I am to yeet alley D1.
I can't when they get to this age. They have children of their own now.@Animal Midwife control your children
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Maybe egocentric, but not totally wrong. What do you think was making me so anxious?It's not the most exciting tinfoil. Sorry.
I was thinking True was holding his vote to assess whether he wanted to yeet me or attempt to save me. (Egocentric? Maybe a bit.)
No worries I’ll just yeet ya to the moon tomorrow <3333But also if alley is a misyeet then I request an NK.
Happy Birthday*reminds self that it is too late in the cycle for angery yeets*

Wait, what’s happening. Why is there a flash wagon on me with less than 5 mins left? Wtf
unyeet alissa
yeet psv
yeet psv
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ehhhh
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apparently I can actually handle tallying in games of this size
After all that pushing me earlier, you don't know what this means?What does this mean?
Not feeling this
Unyeet alley
Yeet PSV
Unyeet alley
Yeet PSV
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 121K
