You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also though, reminder that you don't know my aff and I don't know yours so no way for me to know if you're a misyeet.
This is actually gross. Is alley confirmed wolf or are you backseat driving?Y'all are the ones that just misyeeted a villager, not me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Yeah, I needed time to pick up that vibe before you could click for me.*****
~I'm in a depressive episode~
Please accept one Rostam picture
True village, zenge villagey, vis and genny village leans, you neutral.@potentialsheltervet last minute reads?
POE: still AM stubbornly, alley, Barks.
I’m very frustrated. I just really hate it when waffles happen and people withhold votes until the last minute.Sorry alley.
I'm not sure if this is wolfy AtE or genuine villager frustration from you.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Alley is obviously not confirmed wolf?This is actually gross. Is alley confirmed wolf or are you backseat driving?
What is backseat driving by your definition?
Yes, the same thing I say every game since you've started play.No. I wasn't referring to the push but rather your refusal to explain it further. "Because that's what my fingers typed" and "because that's who I chose" felt very similar to me.
Why barks? I think I asked earlier… pls impart last minute wisdomTrue village, zenge villagey, vis and genny village leans, you neutral.
POE: still AM stubbornly, alley, Barks.
Remember sunshine from the the SDN game? That's the tone I'm referring to. If you're village, I understand frustration but not only has PSV not flipped, you clearing yourself as blameless when your first (and only) vote was a self-prez of design.Alley is obviously not confirmed wolf?
What is backseat driving by your definition?
Hey man, I withheld my vote until the last 6 minutes!! #nofakenewsplsI’m very frustrated. I just really hate it when waffles happen and people withhold votes until the last minute.
*******Yeah, I needed time to pick up that vibe before you could click for me.
Please accept one Rostam picture
*pets the goodest doggo* 🐶🐶
*******
I understand you’re busy IRL, but I wish you would’ve posted sooner so we could’ve had more discussion. Hoping you’re here to discuss more tomorrowHey man, I withheld my vote until the last 6 minutes!! #nofakenewspls
@alleycat03 i am sorry I voted you but I had to go on my gut feels for this. I do understand the frustration though. Luckily it seems you have another day to try and work things out.
I do want to not that I have manufactured villager frustration as a wolf because I was genuinely frustrated to be yeeted, period.
Not saying this is what is happening here necessarily
I do want to not that I have manufactured villager frustration as a wolf because I was genuinely frustrated to be yeeted, period.
Not saying this is what is happening here necessarily
Oh yes I will be. This being a small game makes me motivated to play. You don’t understand the relief I felt from largely being absent for two days and then finding less than 10 pages….I understand you’re busy IRL, but I wish you would’ve posted sooner so we could’ve had more discussion. Hoping you’re here to discuss more tomorrow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry and I get it-- I just got yeeted-- but also you didn't technically say villager frustration here.I’m very frustrated. I just really hate it when waffles happen and people withhold votes until the last minute.
Oh I should role reveal last minute eh
I feel weird about this apparent prescience of the writeup.I knew it, I knew you were village. I'm sorry I couldnt convince them.
I AM SCHMENDRICK, THE MAGICIAN
Nothing solid. Vibes and she felt opportunistic jumping on me with everyone else.Hi @potentialsheltervet barks read pls I am anxious and don’t want you to die before you can answer
*me who hasn’t seen the show: ok cool dudeI AM SCHMENDRICK, THE MAGICIAN
Hmm why thoBad villagers. Unhand Truenamer.
Bold of you to assume there’s any hair colour she wouldn’t sportPls Dubz we all know you wouldn’t sport that hair color…
except orange
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Try as I might 😔Bold of you to assume there’s any hair colour she wouldn’t sport
except orange
Ok but can we imagine Dubz with ONLY that hair color??? Maybe baby!Dubz but not current!DubzBold of you to assume there’s any hair colour she wouldn’t sport
except orange
is he related to Bermuda Merlin?I AM SCHMENDRICK, THE MAGICIAN
I swear on my reading card he is village.Hmm why tho
Man I really have to watch this. I have no idea who these people are lolis he related to Bermuda Merlin?
PSVI'm sorry and I get it-- I just got yeeted-- but also you didn't technically say villager frustration here.
That was genuine VILLAGER frustration
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, son of David Blaine.is he related to Bermuda Merlin?
Do you accept the dry pancake challenge if you are wrong?I swear on my reading card he is village.
I don’t remember that personI AM SCHMENDRICK, THE MAGICIAN
Please I'll eat any pancake.Do you accept the dry pancake challenge if you are wrong?
He magically fades into the background.I don’t remember that person
It was a reference to sporty’s fake claim in EnglandMan I really have to watch this. I have no idea who these people are lol
I was in that game for a minute and am still confusedIt was a reference to sporty’s fake claim in England
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Please, I can read literally no one but her, let me have thisI feel weird about this apparent prescience of the writeup.
Village!True similarly lamented villager deaths in StardeWW + MarWWel I think.
Even… bisquik?Please I'll eat any pancake.
I hate the sus triangle. It is as frustrating as a love triangle and also lacks spiciness 0/10Please, I can read literally no one but her, let me have this
And my N1 in Literary. Bashing village without trying to get traction on another wagon all day is unnecessary though.Village!True similarly lamented villager deaths in StardeWW + MarWWel I think.
On p5 or something. Definitely before PSV voted.@Animal Midwife where are your reads at?
What is the correlation..?On p5 or something. Definitely before PSV voted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine are something like
AM
genny
Vis more village than Borks but I need more time to assess my feelings here. Nothing pingy overall but nothing that is also making jumó up and down and scream village
Borks somewhere village neutral.
Alley - pending PSV flip
True - Idk maybe I’m tunneling
AM
genny
Vis more village than Borks but I need more time to assess my feelings here. Nothing pingy overall but nothing that is also making jumó up and down and scream village
Borks somewhere village neutral.
Alley - pending PSV flip
True - Idk maybe I’m tunneling
I was just giving a timeline for alissa to go back for it so she doesn't have to comb every page. I could be ISO'd too, but not many do that.What is the correlation..?
Oops and I forgot zenge who I’d put in neutrals but below barks. He’s so lurky I forgot he was playing! (Zingo?)Mine are something like
AM
genny
Vis more village than Borks but I need more time to assess my feelings here. Nothing pingy overall but nothing that is also making jumó up and down and scream village
Borks somewhere village neutral.
Alley - pending PSV flip
True - Idk maybe I’m tunneling
I think
Y'all should yeet Barks tomorrow.
alley is moving slightly out of the POE. But I'm generally prey to AtE.
Y'all should yeet Barks tomorrow.
alley is moving slightly out of the POE. But I'm generally prey to AtE.
where's zenge?Mine are something like
AM
genny
Vis more village than Borks but I need more time to assess my feelings here. Nothing pingy overall but nothing that is also making jumó up and down and scream village
Borks somewhere village neutral.
Alley - pending PSV flip
True - Idk maybe I’m tunneling
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 119K