You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Stranger Things Part 2 - WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SamesiesBussing who? Alissa? Because I dont know see how we could be compatible at all

Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Gonna be honest, we don't get to make many misyeets this game, so voting on just gut feelings scares me.It's just a weird gut feeling. Still anxious about everything though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unyeet Barks
Why'd you choose me?I’m the protector but ok
I protected AM last night
And I know claiming vanillager doesn’t really count for much but I’m not about to go fakeclaiming to try and save my skinFWIW,
I’m Lucas Sinclair (no idea who this is)
vanilla villager
I felt best about you and genny yesterday, choose you because you modded last so didn’t want you to dieWhy'd you choose me?
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Reeeeeallly sad it got close enough that you felt you needed to reveal your PR (especially this one)I’m the protector but ok
I protected AM last night
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
It doesn't matter now, but I wonder if the wolves also avoided AM for the same reasonI felt best about you and genny yesterday, choose you because you modded last so didn’t want you to die
Probably, it’s etiquetteIt doesn't matter now, but I wonder if the wolves also avoided AM for the same reason
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I agree now from alissa’s posts before today.Bussing who? Alissa? Because I dont know see how we could be compatible at all
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Ugh, crap, it's 2 minutes to close, don't make me doubt my pick nowI’m so annoyed
Unyeet barks
Yeet alissa
Yeet alissa
It’s a misyeet my dude. SorryUgh, crap, it's 2 minutes to close, don't make me doubt my pick now
vote closed
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
My last minute waffles have basically always been onto villagers. Seems like a low-value play.What if we last minute Yeet AM for funsies
Not if you're going to write things like this.@Animal Midwife tie?
What if we last minute Yeet AM for funsies
Day 2 Final Vote Tally
alissa (4) - genny, True, Barks, Visc
Visc (1) - True
True (2) - alley, alissa
AM ()
Barks ()
alissa (4) - genny, True, Barks, Visc
Visc (1) - True
True (2) - alley, alissa
AM ()
Barks ()
Fair enough. It was panic and I’m sorryNot if you're going to write things like this.
if you're village, then it's me who sucks at this game. but i plan to continue playing anywayWelp sorry it’s another villager. Super annoyed because I tried so hard to play as pro-village as I could but maybe I have to accept that I’ll never be good at this game and just stop playing because it seriously sucks
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I'm really sorry. My judgement was probably clouded because being at the end of a tunnel when you know it's wrong is the opposite of fun. I wanted you to be a wolf because then it would make sense and feel better.Welp sorry it’s another villager. Super annoyed because I tried so hard to play as pro-village as I could but maybe I have to accept that I’ll never be good at this game and just stop playing because it seriously sucks
I promise we're going to win this for village.
I know I’ve been tunneled too and it sucks. I really tried to keep that in mind despite what I posted on thread. Towards the end I had no idea who is wolf. Still don’t. Keep your heads up village, it’s going to be a tough one!I'm really sorry. My judgement was probably clouded because being at the end of a tunnel when you know it's wrong is the opposite of fun. I wanted you to be a wolf because then it would make sense and feel better.
I promise we're going to win this for village.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ditto this. Alissa, you’re a good player.if you're village, then it's me who sucks at this game. but i plan to continue playing anyway
It’s just frustrating that I haven’t made it to end game in a very long time. To be fair, I haven’t played too much recently..Ditto this. Alissa, you’re a good player.
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
I thought you and Alley were W/V and I stand by that. Assuming you flip V, yes, she makes total sense. She basically egged you on this day cycle.Before I die, what about an alley/AM pack? Or maybe alley/vis?
Yeah I was totally looking for her to come rescue me because she had you in her POE also. So I’m thinking she was pretty content just noping out of thereI thought you and Alley were W/V and I stand by that. Assuming you flip V, yes, she makes total sense. She basically egged you on this day cycle.
I’m just so confused why AM would have been against your wagon when it looked like it would be between you and alleyBefore I die, what about an alley/AM pack? Or maybe alley/vis?
That's so confusing to me because then why would Vis bus there?Before I die, what about an alley/AM pack? Or maybe alley/vis?
AM missed the vote which concerns me. This is why I’m wondering about alley/AM. I feel like they’ve largely avoided each otherI’m just so confused why AM would have been against your wagon when it looked like it would be between you and alley
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Assuming this isn't the most earnest wolf spew I've ever seen,
We're about to be 4/2 (assuming 2 wolves, 3 feels like way too many given that we have multiple vanillagers).
If they get someone tonight, it'll be 3/2.
That means a misyeet tomorrow would be a loss, right?
We're about to be 4/2 (assuming 2 wolves, 3 feels like way too many given that we have multiple vanillagers).
If they get someone tonight, it'll be 3/2.
That means a misyeet tomorrow would be a loss, right?
Both AM and alley were silent in the last 5-6 minutes after barks soft revealed. Perhaps cozy in wolf chat? Unfortunately barks is likely target #1.AM missed the vote which concerns me. This is why I’m wondering about alley/AM. I feel like they’ve largely avoided each other
alissa, if you're village, I'm never sticking my neck out again because all I've been is constantly shaded by you this cycle.AM missed the vote which concerns me. This is why I’m wondering about alley/AM. I feel like they’ve largely avoided each other
Truenamer
Toothy, Furry Villager
Despite the fact that I just asked this, it would have to be two, otherwise a straight-up seer like Zenge would be OP, and the game could have ended before N1 even happened.Question for veterans: is there any chance it's just a single wolf with a good ability or something like that? Just trying to make sure I'm not overlooking something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m doubtful. 1 wolf to 9 players… the wolf would have to be some crazy PR to balance that. I contemplated 1 wolf and 1 3P but it would still be wonky in a game so small. That’s why I proposed the possibility of 2 lone wolves but AM disagreesQuestion for veterans: is there any chance it's just a single wolf with a good ability or something like that? Just trying to make sure I'm not overlooking something.
Wdym? She was around and talking about how both wagons felt bad when it was 2:2 you:alleyAM missed the vote which concerns me.
So not true. I 100% respect your play. I just am lost on who the wolves are at this point and your posts lately have been more off. You also can’t be mad at me pointing out you weren’t around near Yeet close when you pointed out the same thing about true eyesterdayalissa, if you're village, I'm never sticking my neck out again because all I've been is constantly shaded by you this cycle.
Maybe I missed it in the waffle festWdym? She was around and talking about how both wagons felt bad when it was 2:2 you:alley
When did she soft?Both AM and alley were silent in the last 5-6 minutes after barks soft revealed. Perhaps cozy in wolf chat? Unfortunately barks is likely target #1.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K