Summons WW - Signups and Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome!

Signups:
1. @dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. @Lupin21
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark




@Flim Flam Man @MediCane2006 @thedrjojo @jdh71 @DocEspana @Trilt @SummerTheLynx @Mad Jack
Game to start tomorrow morning. Mayor vote until 8pmEST once rolls are sent out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Signups:
1. @dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. @Lupin21
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
 
Signups:
1. @dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15.
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay


Sorry! I am taking a hiatus from the playing. Have fun! I'm sure I'll still drop the comments and gifs.
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15.
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay

Taking the open spot if that's ok?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay

Just dropping in to confirm that I'm still good to play!
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay

The name of this sounds super interesting!
 
Missed I was already in. That's what I get for browsing on my phone. Thanks, @kaydubs!
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Just going to be watching this one, but thank you for the tag!

5bOQgx8.gif
 
is there an open spot?

Im going to be busy... BUT... itll be busy with night shifts. So that usually means I can play enough to carry my weight since night shifts are slow and I can screw around with the game from 7-11am while im still awake.

I hate this time of the year in the ER. Becuase its really nice outside people dont come in for quite as much biull****..... but all the fractures, stab wounds, and gunshots go out and play too and they are all quite time consuming. So days are either unpleasantly empty or violent hellscapes of blood and gore.
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. @guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana

Thank you kaydubs!
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. Jilary
3. LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10.WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. swingnsave
13. 1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html (is there still room?)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. @katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows

Ha, I had so many notifications from this that I was worried the game had already started and I was missing something! Clinic is closed tomorrow so perfect for first day.
 
Helping my mom pick up her new car tomorrow (she hasn't been cleared to drive after her surgery yet), then visiting my uncle for Memorial Day, so my availability on thread will be a bit spotty tomorrow.
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. 1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. @StartingoverVet
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
Ha ha. I just logged in for first time in 2 weeks or so to congratulate a certain person on their engagement (dead beat dads all over the country are relieved to be let off the hook), and I found a dozen alerts, one for every time someone signed up... Thought I was popular or something.

I wish I had the time, but other than today and tomorrow being washed out by the tropical storm depression thing, I haven't had a minute off in a while.

Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do, cause if I wouldn't do it, it must be really nasty.
 
1. dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. 1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16.
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
Ha ha. I just logged in for first time in 2 weeks or so to congratulate a certain person on their engagement (dead beat dads all over the country are relieved to be let off the hook), and I found a dozen alerts, one for every time someone signed up... Thought I was popular or something.

I wish I had the time, but other than today and tomorrow being washed out by the tropical storm depression thing, I haven't had a minute off in a while.

Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do, cause if I wouldn't do it, it must be really nasty.

That's what I'm here for
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. dyachei
2. Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. 1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. thedrjojo
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
 
Signups:
1. dyachei
2. Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. rockatiel
5. DVMDream
6. guisantes
7. vetmedhead
8. Animal Midwife
9. kcoughli
10. WildZoo
11. Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. 1doggeek
14. genny
15. morninqlory
16. thedrjojo
17. Zensing
18. katashark
19. Filly Bay
20. DocEspana
21. ResoluteMike
22. Html
23. BrownSwissCows
24. Gwenevre