Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Douchery?What was DocE's ability/(ies?) if any beyond living forevah.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Douchery?What was DocE's ability/(ies?) if any beyond living forevah.
@DocEspana - You may 1) kill a player each night, 2a) convert a player on the 6th night, 2b) if you are killed prior to night 6, auto-convert a player, and 3) avoid 4 kills/lynches.What was DocE's ability/(ies?) if any beyond living forevah.
Douchery?
You did it with flair.That quite literally was my power. The power to just enjoy the game way too much
Good job surviving to end game 🙂Thanks so much for the game, kaydubs! That ending was amazing!
I wish I could have told you when to use it. You could've healed anyone affected by DVMD's rollThanks for the game kaydubs 😍 loved my role a lot even if I only used the healing portion once
What was that again?I wish I could have told you when to use it. You could've healed anyone affected by DVMD's roll
I wish I could have told you when to use it. You could've healed anyone affected by DVMD's roll
LIS slow'd, DocE 'mini'D, I'm blanking on who was froggedWhat was that again?
I think the problem was I didn't realize I could heal and resurrect on the same day until I asked, and then I wasn't around at good times during the day cycles to know when people needed healing.
Poison could have made someone ded maybe. Confuse and paralyze....dependsWhat did the other parts of my roll do? The poison, confuse and paralyze... I have a good idea of what silence would have done.. 🙂
LIS slow'd, DocE 'mini'D, I'm blanking on who was frogged
Mini bunnies were a highlight for me. I wanted more of that status in particular. 😛
All of them but DocE destroyed at least 2...Thank you for the game, @kaydubs!
Just curious,
(1) How many of my items circulated?
(2) Were there other items in the game?
(3) For you, too @DocEspana - Did you get anything useful out of the light crystal, or did it work as intended (no wolf use)?
Thank you for the game, @kaydubs!
Just curious,
(1) How many of my items circulated?
(2) Were there other items in the game?
(3) For you, too @DocEspana - Did you get anything useful out of the light crystal, or did it work as intended (no wolf use)?
Another shocker; my pm buddy was not villager. Wow I've never been in that boat before.
View attachment 204910
You did well. I even thought about tracking you n8 but you were so dark trustworthy. 🙄I was a villager for the first half of it.
Block or death. Not sure lolWondering if you could tell me what Vit 0 would do?
yes. But you also stopped me from seering, which is what I told LIS...Hey @dyachei, did I actually stop you from killing N1? I had actually decided you were the most trustworthy person because you couldn't be an original wolf since there was a kill that night 🙄
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.