-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Summons WW - Signups and Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last call: @Mad Jack @Teepster87 @SummerTheLynx @LetItSnow @swingnsave @nyanko @devyn - 3 spots, 2 of you are occupying them currently. Like musical chairs but so much better WW @WhtsThFrequency @BeautifulBritishColumbia @Kam325 @alohacat319 @Ashgirl @allieh8607
Last edited:
I've created my magic spreadsheet. I am also crafting rolls according to my love and admiration for each of you. Please respect that I am only one mod, I will abandon you, but I will always act with your best interest at heart.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the wonderful world of Summons WW. As one of you mentioned, "sum·mon / v.1. Order to come or appear, esp. at a court. 2. Call upon. 3. Call together. 4. Gather (courage, spirits, resources, etc.)." Please work on figuring out this fantasy finale together. Please elect someone to lead you as ruler/mayor/fearlessleader person. Deadline at 8pm EST. If anyone still wants to play, PM me. I have sent out the required PMs but for everyone else, you're village. I will send out detailed PMs after brunch with my parental units.
Today is Day 1. Deadline is 8pm EST. You may PM within your groups.
Roster:
#1
1. @dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
26. @Teepster87
#2
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
#3
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. @morninqlory
#4
16. @thedrjojo
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. @Filly Bay
20. @DocEspana
#5
21. @ResoluteMike
22. @lhmhtd
23. @BrownSwissCows
24. @Gwenevre
25. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
Today is Day 1. Deadline is 8pm EST. You may PM within your groups.
Roster:
#1
1. @dyachei
2. @Jilary
3. @LetItSnow
4. @rockatiel
5. @DVMDream
26. @Teepster87
#2
6. @guisantes
7. @vetmedhead
8. @Animal Midwife
9. @kcoughli
10. @WildZoo
#3
11. @Devastating
12. @swingnsave
13. @1doggeek
14. @genny
15. @morninqlory
#4
16. @thedrjojo
17. @Zensing
18. @katashark
19. @Filly Bay
20. @DocEspana
#5
21. @ResoluteMike
22. @lhmhtd
23. @BrownSwissCows
24. @Gwenevre
25. @BeautifulBritishColumbia
Last edited:
Too late to join?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
****elect me****
I've never been mayor before. Isn't it time to try a political outsider? [emoji6]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I've never been mayor before. Isn't it time to try a political outsider? [emoji6]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
I can has mayor role?
DocE is mayor. End race. ////keep dreamin' @DocEspana
DocE is mayor. End race. [/USER]
you all read it here first!
I win. Lets move on to the part where we all get paranoid and bathe in the blood of wolves in some paganistic ritual killings.
### elect @DocEspana ###
What could possibly go wrong
What could possibly go wrong
Elect LeTits
If kaydubs approves, he must be safe.
Elect DocE
Elect DocE
If kaydubs approves, he must not be safe. 😉
Elect zen.
Elect zen.
Elect Zen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If kaydubs approves, he must be safe.
Elect DocE
Rule #1 of WW: NEVER TRUST DOCE.... He's an equal opportunity villain even when a villager. Noobs will eventually learn this.
Just woke up, I'll bite if you still need peoples @kaydubs
Last edited:
Since I always die in the first few days, Elect DocE for maximum chaos.
Since I always die in the first few days, Elect DocE for maximum chaos.
this guy gets it
Same here. Yeah, if we could not kill me right away this game, that'd be great. Plus, Doc E is the only one who tried to defend my honor in my very first WW game in which I was adamant that cyndia wasn't a wolf. Obvi she was bc she always is, but for some unknown reason, doce backed me on that. Anyone who blindly defends me gets my vote!Since I always die in the first few days, Elect DocE for maximum chaos.
Rolls are done. Sending them out right NAO
Same here. Yeah, if we could not kill me right away this game, that'd be great. Plus, Doc E is the only one who tried to defend my honor in my very first WW game in which I was adamant that cyndia wasn't a wolf. Obvi she was bc she always is, but for some unknown reason, doce backed me on that. Anyone who blindly defends me gets my vote!
That's because DocE was a wolf too..
😆
Haha was he? I don't remember. Bastard. Either way, he made my experience more enjoyable.That's because DocE was a wolf too..
😆
All right, all roles out. Need to nap, my stimulants have gone missing. I'll check on you in a few hours.
Just a heads up for anyone that might have missed it, I'm playing as well
Elect Zensing
Elect Zensing
elect Zen
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Aw Zen, you still haven't been mayor? It's your time to shine!! elect Zen
Zensing for mayor
people really fear giving me power that much haha
I'll go with yes.people really fear giving me power that much haha
###Elect Zensing###
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Elect Zen
not making a mistake... just being boring.
I've never been mayor. Wahhhhh
Lynch/Mayor Tally:
LIS (1): DVMD
DocE (4): htm, rojo, AMW, RM
Zen (12): Zen, vmh, guis, genny, 1dog, teep, dy, rock, WZ, bbc, kc, FB
still to vote: @DocEspana @Jilary @Devastating @swingnsave @morninqlory @katashark @BrownSwissCows @Gwenevre @LetItSnow
Deadline at 8. Nap was gr8!
LIS (1): DVMD
DocE (4): htm, rojo, AMW, RM
Zen (12): Zen, vmh, guis, genny, 1dog, teep, dy, rock, WZ, bbc, kc, FB
still to vote: @DocEspana @Jilary @Devastating @swingnsave @morninqlory @katashark @BrownSwissCows @Gwenevre @LetItSnow
Deadline at 8. Nap was gr8!
***********

🤣
I've never been mayor either. Hrrhhhhhhhmm.I've never been mayor. Wahhhhh

🤣
elect Zen~ the safer choice 😛
***elect DocE*** because I am all about the entertainment factor.
Elect swings
If she doesn't check in, new person gets her rollElect swings
elect me
because might as well stare into the abyss.
because might as well stare into the abyss.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch/Mayor Tally:
LIS (1): DVMD
DocE (6): htm, rojo, AMW, RM, LIS, DocE
Zen (14): Zen, vmh, guis, genny, 1dog, teep, dy, rock, WZ, bbc, kc, FB, deva, kata
swings (1): Jil
still to vote: @swingnsave @morninqlory @BrownSwissCows @Gwenevre
Deadline at 8.
LIS (1): DVMD
DocE (6): htm, rojo, AMW, RM, LIS, DocE
Zen (14): Zen, vmh, guis, genny, 1dog, teep, dy, rock, WZ, bbc, kc, FB, deva, kata
swings (1): Jil
still to vote: @swingnsave @morninqlory @BrownSwissCows @Gwenevre
Deadline at 8.
Excellent tagline. Want to be on my campaign staff?elect Zen~ the safer choice 😛
***elect Zensing***
<twiddles thumbs>
my day off and 3 more hours before anything happens here.
everyoneelse having a good day?
my day off and 3 more hours before anything happens here.
everyoneelse having a good day?
decent enough.<twiddles thumbs>
my day off and 3 more hours before anything happens here.
everyoneelse having a good day?
unelect zen, elect doce.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 306
- Views
- 5K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K