Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was this before or after they flipped village?There are only 6 people I'm sure *aren't* wolves and 4 of them are dead.
Still trying to catch up with the growing mountain of posts/keep things straight...
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was this before or after they flipped village?There are only 6 people I'm sure *aren't* wolves and 4 of them are dead.
Still trying to catch up with the growing mountain of posts/keep things straight...
I'm not really sure why that'd be relevant.Was this before or after they flipped village?
Stop reading my mindSo AM is questioning Coffee pretty strongly just now, are you reading that as w/w?
Because I dislike most of this reads list TBH so you've just popped on my radar. Am also curious what comment I made that sounded like a Coffee echo, usually when I notice people saying things I agree with I give them a little village point in my head and I didn't think I had many of those specifically for Coffee but I'll be the first to admit I am not super on top of this game.
Wait isn't cubs dead? Are dead people allowed to react to posts?I'm the only one that can angry react, get outta here cubs! 😡
Neeeeevermind. It took me whlie...Was this before or after they flipped village?
Idk who my wolf reads are. I've been at work all day and am still sifting through all these posts.Okay, but like, I don't need to know why, I just want to know who. Or at least who all your wolfreads are.
AfterWas this before or after they flipped village?
Have no idea.Wait isn't cubs dead? Are dead people allowed to react to posts?
It would be totally relevant and super convenientI'm not really sure why that'd be relevant.
I don't even know who she's talking about though.It would be totally relevant and super convenient
I've barely heard a peep from her and genny and I'm not sure how I feel about thatI think I want to
****lynch mutts*****
Here comes the tunnel train!!!

4 dead players plus herself make up a majority of her village reads. I think she was kind of being cheeky about her reads thoughI don't even know who she's talking about though.
Didn’t like thatAfter re-reading, I have liked Barkley, Dina, and SAR's posts the most. I also felt OK about Sporty and Mel's posts. I feel most poorly about Pippy and Paws' posts.
Since Paws has a vote already I will lynch pippy for now
Not defending Paws/Lawpy but the first, no one has to change a tie if they are comfortable with their vote and the second, why are you more bothered than Pippy who didn;t follow up (when she could speak)Pippy:
I was bothered by reading through her posts and how focused she was on Mel today.
Finally, a note that goes for Paws too, is recognizing the tie but not doing anything about it.
that she never came back to respond to pippy to about which d1 thing
Tunnel muchI work one wolf at a time
I don't know who is more likely wolf yet (it's only D2!)
And considering Pippy hasn't pushed a Mel lynch, does nothing to affect Mel
Initially I was leaning this village but on reread it feels more wolfy trying to defend silencing a villagerI just want to point out to not dig too deeply into (abilities to affiliation)
Reference: Colorado game, jboo was a wolf post restricter but restricted herself
There have been other games where silencer/restricter was village
Unnecessary the first time.Also pippy, kcoughli can only PM with one person too, you guys can wallow together
And unnecessary echo1. It's already been addressed but Pippy is a liar liar pants on fire. I too can only PM one person (and I haven't even opened the PM yet because I kind of forgot I am playing - sorry future PM buddy, will check roster and open shortly).
He is her role, so if you were suspecting her that strongly why the hedgy-ness?Like I said I've just been answering questions today
And gave my reason for not putting in a second pippy lynch
I see your point that it seems I should lynch lawper
But tbh it doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy since he just here
I mean, if she ended at herself, I'd assume so, but there's an extra person so I'm curious.4 dead players plus herself make up a majority of her village reads. I think she was kind of being cheeky about her reads though
You're right but she was probably mostly being cheeky.I mean, if she ended at herself, I'd assume so, but there's an extra person so I'm curious.
About Pippy's PM options. AM is usually a wildcard for me so not going to make that decision just yetSo AM is questioning Coffee pretty strongly just now, are you reading that as w/w?
Because I dislike most of this reads list TBH so you've just popped on my radar. Am also curious what comment I made that sounded like a Coffee echo, usually when I notice people saying things I agree with I give them a little village point in my head and I didn't think I had many of those specifically for Coffee but I'll be the first to admit I am not super on top of this game.
Oh you're no where near a village lean if that makes you feel better, just not wildly sketch like usualStop reading my mind
Also odd because I’m not on this list. I feel like barks, mutts and I ALWAYS tunnel each other. It’s weird to me when it doesn’t happen.
I think I want to
****lynch mutts*****
Here comes the tunnel train!!!
It's supernatural, I'm sure half of them will be back with curses or something by FridayThere are only 6 people I'm sure *aren't* wolves and 4 of them are dead.
Still trying to catch up with the growing mountain of posts/keep things straight...
Edit: also whether you read it that way before our not, I'm always pretty flippant about these games...because they're games.
I feel like they will. The first write-up hinted at resurrection.It's supernatural, I'm sure half of them will be back with curses or something by Friday
Any questions for me?I've barely heard a peep from her and genny and I'm not sure how I feel about that![]()
Where have you been?Any questions for me?
I was needling Pippy for her "woe is me" attitude about only being the only person able to PM just 1 person. It felt necessary to me. 🙄Unnecessary the first time.
And unnecessary echo
Excuse my poor manners. How have you been?Where have you been?
I really need to do something about my sketchy as eff personality. It keeps getting me into trouble. 😛About Pippy's PM options. AM is usually a wildcard for me so not going to make that decision just yet
Oh you're no where near a village lean if that makes you feel better, just not wildly sketch like usual
Oh the irony of dean saying thatIf I learned anything from @Coopah last game
Well since Aug, vet school is hard afWhere have you been?

Excuse my poor manners. How have you been?![]()
I'm well enough lolYea, like you read it in wolf chat and felt the need to reiterate. even more sketch that you know she can't respond todayI was needling Pippy for her "woe is me" attitude about only being the only person able to PM just 1 person. It felt necessary to me. 🙄
But that is what put me in your top wolf reads? Mmkay.
Because she got killed at night.I'm reading the thread a bit out of order and just got to the night results and I'm pissed, why the **** is my sporty dead?!!!
Literally why is that sketch when Barks announced it on thread like first thing todayYea, like you read it in wolf chat and felt the need to reiterate. even more sketch that you know she can't respond today
how about I let you know when I have some@capri1722 What are your reads?
Its sketch she's shading someone who she knows cannot respond.Literally why is that sketch when Barks announced it on thread like first thing today
can confirm this is a poor votelynch mutts
unless/until I can think of a better vote
Are you telling me mutts isn't even an actual read?how about I let you know when I have some
ok, I have some piss poor reads, howzatAre you telling me mutts isn't even an actual read?
Share them.ok, I have some piss poor reads, howzat
lynch mutts
unless/until I can think of a better vote
I sort of want to lynch mutts, but I also want to lynch the people that are contributing even less than I am, and that's a low bar. FTB, acanthi, SOV. Just because these wolf packs seem to be killing more active people (which makes me lean Pippy and AM village despite my earlier joke).
She was on to like my post this morning, but I assmue she'll just be modkilled if voting is missed again today.Is @fromthebox active? Because i saw her liking something when i'm reading
Acknowledgment is the first step. Ready to change your vote?ok, I have some piss poor reads, howzat
when you have no good reads you go with whatcha got
idk I'm kinda following a line of thought that probably won't take me anywhere. You know what they say… 💩 in, 💩 outShare them.
make meAcknowledgment is the first step. Ready to change your vote?
I want to hear that line of thought.idk I'm kinda following a line of thought that probably won't take me anywhere. You know what they say… 💩 in, 💩 out
no offense taken. How do you feel about Coffee? I think I made some good points there.idk I'm kinda following a line of thought that probably won't take me anywhere. You know what they say… 💩 in, 💩 out
make me
…that sounds a lot more toxic than I mean it to sound, but like you say that like you're about to present some bombshell evidence to save your butt.
weak meaning lazy, in this caseno offense taken. How do you feel about Coffee? I think I made some good points there.
Just jumping on me when I start posting is weak
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.