Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
because "woah that train happened too fast!" is an easy and surface level observation to make and I'm trying to evaluate if there was thought process behind it or if it was just a quick way for her to try and get village points.
When are you voting?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch MM

I really just don't like the vibe their posts are giving me
Needling. Aka poking fun at. Aka joking with. Jebus crispix.

Also if she was able to make her thoughts about being silenced known on thread she'd theoretically be able to respond in some fashion assuming her PM partner was willing.

Anyway, I've got a baby to settle and a family to pack for for tomorrow so I may not be back before close. Since you're my strongest feels right now (primarily based on that reads list and follow up not making me feel better). Also did you ever answer the coffee/AM w/w interaction question I asked?

Lynch mutts
oh, ok
 
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (3) - SAR, Coffee?, Mel
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (2) - lawper, AM
SAR (1) - SOV

@muttmanager, @CoffeeQuestionMark You are winning!

18/21 votes
lynch close in ~15 minutes
Roll call: @acanthuroidei, @fromthebox , @genny

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv
 
So you think there are two restrictions and they affect their targets differently? Because Pippy said she can't like things. @Melchizedek and @kraskadva have you tried contacting her?
I'm between Kraken and FTB, how would I be able to contact her? 😵

edit: oh you're talking about FTB, I thought you meant Pippy. but no Only FTB can open the PM and she hasn't.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SAR - leans list felt off, so many village leans on d2...

This made me laugh since your list of wolf reads is about a million miles long. I tend to find village points early on - it seems you find wolf points. This, and the whole surrounding post really, feels like throwing shade to see what will stick

Wait so i assume @SARdoghandler is away now and posted her thoughts last night?

Back now. Not that 10 minutes before close is all that helpful

I cannot find time to get through the whole thread, but I don’t want to be killed by mods ...I am trying.

Lynch SARS

Because I can’t have any reads without reading, and I am annoyed that SARS didn’t set up a PM with me.

Oh sorry I assumed you'd not be that amenable to pms because most vets seem to be so anti-pm. I shall rectify 😛
 
I don’t think Mel is wolf at all. Acts differently to me as a wolf.
Light feels on Genny, acan, and Capri so far, but need to do more work,

Genny posts were complete fluff I’ve seen,
Capri threw a vague comment on what we don’t even knew out and didn’t follow up even after AM prodded.
Kras’s 4/6 village thing could be flippant or trying to hide adding nothing,

I will certainly have more tomorrow

(Edit: fixed who made the 4/6 comment)
 
Last edited:
This made me laugh since your list of wolf reads is about a million miles long. I tend to find village points early on - it seems you find wolf points. This, and the whole surrounding post really, feels like throwing shade to see what will stick



Back now. Not that 10 minutes before close is all that helpful



Oh sorry I assumed you'd not be that amenable to pms because most vets seem to be so anti-pm. I shall rectify 😛

What are your thoughts now?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Adding to my reads list from yesterday - which is essentially unchanged:

Adding MsP to my village leans.

Coffee, Snowy, and Mutts all working their way to more sketchy. Though Mutts/Coffee doesn't feel like w/w so if either flips today it might change my read on the other
 
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (3) - SAR, Coffee?, Mel
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV

@muttmanager, @CoffeeQuestionMark You are winning!

20/21 votes
TWO MINUTE WARNING
Roll call: @fromthebox

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Village reading the tied wagons?
Paws was giving me weird vibes before lawper subbed in. The tie was standing a little too long and I wanted to see if I bumped Lawper to 3 if anybody would lynch there with me and try to save one of the tied people.

Coffee? saying absolutely nothing in combination with Mel's switch is y i k e s.
I had never voted so IDK what you mean by switch....
 
FINAL Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (3) - SAR, Coffee?, Mel
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (2) - kras, acan
mutts (5) - miz, capri, MJ, kc, coffee
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (3) - lawper, AM, genny
SAR (1) - SOV


20/21 votes
LYNCH CLOSED, CHECK YO VOTES

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv