Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most wolfy to less wolfy

Coffee? - leaning her and Pippy’s interaction w/v rn and her defense of her behavior read off
kcoughli - made comment that sounded like a Coffee echo - sketched me out a lot
SAR - leans list felt off, so many village leans on d2...
Barks - sketch D1 feels
AM - sketch, seems off
FTF - for lack of a better word - ‘interesting’ play style - not sure if it’s wolfy just yet
MsP - don’t like her intentionally not voting but it’s NAI, though I thought we resolved this in a previous game

Why are you wolfreading SAR, FTFlushy, barky and AM? Your reasons are a bit unclear, especially regarding AM and FTFlushy
 
Its sketch she's shading someone who she knows cannot respond.
I was not saying it is sketchy that she cannot respond. please ask before you make a wrong interpretation
Needling. Aka poking fun at. Aka joking with. Jebus crispix.

Also if she was able to make her thoughts about being silenced known on thread she'd theoretically be able to respond in some fashion assuming her PM partner was willing.

Anyway, I've got a baby to settle and a family to pack for for tomorrow so I may not be back before close. Since you're my strongest feels right now (primarily based on that reads list and follow up not making me feel better). Also did you ever answer the coffee/AM w/w interaction question I asked?

Lynch mutts
 
Why are you wolfreading SAR, FTFlushy, barky and AM? Your reasons are a bit unclear, especially regarding AM and FTFlushy

SAR - list, esp with cubs flip
FTF - very jokey and confusing to read
AM - Tone and feels - not necessarily a specific post, D1 more so than today
 
Lynch Coffee
She rubbed me the wrong way yesterday/last night. This is a tone read, primarily, based on the way her posts fit in to the convo. More on the beaten to death silencing situation: Village Coffee couldn't be the silencer. But all bets are off if she is a wolf and there is a silencer in her wolf pack. They will do whatever benefits them, and confusing us certainly benefits them.

I am less confident in AM's gameplay than other people seem to be and maybe im just poo at reading her or my mind is tinted from her voting me, but something feels off... like she always asks questions like this, but has she seemed more... direct or focused on minutia than usual?
 
Unofficial D2 Lynch Tally
Lawpy (2) - SAR, Coffee?
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (2) - mutts, mpm

13/21
lynch close in ~1 hour
@muttmanager you are in the lead
Missing: Lawpy, Pippy, acan, Mel, ftb, genny, MsP, SOV
 
@kcoughli how will your reads change when I flip village?

I definitely meant you. And I tend to stay out of PMs because there's not much to be said that can't be said in the open. In WW, PMs are for pocketing and flirting, nothing else
Well I don't know how to do either of those things so you're safe.
Same question to you: how will your reads change when I flip village?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (2) - SAR, Coffee?
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (3) - mutts, mpm, MsP

@muttmanager You are winning!

14/21 votes
lynch close in ~1 hour
Roll call: @Lawper, @PippyPony, @acanthuroidei , @Melchizedek , @fromthebox , @genny , @StartingoverVet

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv


I'm glad I spent so much time finding the right gif, gave AM time to do the actual tallying! :heckyeah:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (2) - SAR, Coffee?
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy

@muttmanager, @CoffeeQuestionMark You are winning!

14/21 votes
lynch close in ~42 minutes
Roll call: @Lawper, @acanthuroidei , @Melchizedek , @fromthebox , @genny , @StartingoverVet

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv
 
For one voting lawper because he's not paws. What even? I've asked what that meant and she hasn't replied. Then earlier she voted pippy because paws had already voted. What does that even mean?
What?

I was hesitant to vote Lawper because he had just subbed in for Paws and I had evaluated Paws, not Lawper. Additionally, I didn't say I voted Pippy because Paws had already voted. I said because Paws already had a vote (SAR). Why, because there was already voting pressure on Paws and also because there is no reason to start piling on one person when it was still night cycle without a really good reason.. At least that's my opinion. Since I feel badly about both of them and neither in particular more than the other, I liked the idea of spreading the vote
 
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (2) - SAR, Coffee?
mpm (1) - AM
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy

@muttmanager, @CoffeeQuestionMark You are winning!

14/21 votes
lynch close in ~42 minutes
Roll call: @Lawper, @acanthuroidei , @Melchizedek , @fromthebox , @genny , @StartingoverVet

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv
I cannot find time to get through the whole thread, but I don’t want to be killed by mods ...I am trying.

Lynch SARS

Because I can’t have any reads without reading, and I am annoyed that SARS didn’t set up a PM with me.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2 You Think You're Funny Lynch Tally

Lawpy (2) - SAR, Coffee?
kras (1) - FTF
MsP (1) - Barks
genny (1) - Snowy
FTF (1) - kras
mutts (4) - miz, capri, MJ, kc
Coffee? (4) - mutts, mpm, MsP, pippy
capri (2) - lawper, AM
SAR (1) - SOV

@muttmanager, @CoffeeQuestionMark You are winning!

17/21 votes
lynch close in ~25 minutes
Roll call: @acanthuroidei , @Melchizedek , @fromthebox , @genny

Reminder that if you have already received a warning for a missed lynch vote, the next missed vote will lead to sub or modkill

tumblr_inline_pjkip46q7m1qigvht_250.gifv
 
Really? Why would you ask that? cant think for yourself? Don’t want to throw shade but want to act like you are being helpful,when not? I don’t see the point.
because "woah that train happened too fast!" is an easy and surface level observation to make and I'm trying to evaluate if there was thought process behind it or if it was just a quick way for her to try and get village points.