Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do I want a mel/pippy/genny/AM wolf pack. Nope nope nope. but my tinfoiling is heading there

Well actually AM is more a third party then wolf right now in my mind.

Maybe MsP? She's heading up my wolfy list.
Based on how pippy and AM came at me together, I don’t see them in a pack together because they’re more cautious and wouldn’t give themselves away. I’m curious what your support is for putting genny together with AM and Pippy, because I haven’t picked up any relational cues tying genny to pippy or AM and genny is actually in my “most likely village” pile.
 
I also usually get pocketed by you if you don't remember, so pardon me for being cautious



What do you think of genny?

She is in my sketch bucket.

I don't like that she was apparently nervous about PMing Nav on D1, because he is historically very good at reading her. I think that might have been a rojo.

Also she made that 2 wolf pack comment that sounded like she has reason to believe that is a thing

Also she has been straight up ghosting periodically -- liking posts and lurking when confirmed villagers are getting lynched and not saying a peep.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so castiel's in the game as well as different sams and deans. Castiel is an angel and angels can only be killed by an angel blade. Role is NAI but is castiel is typically good. His intentions are good but he doesn't necessarily have human feelings so he doesn't know what's best sometimes. Head Castiel in charge is mostly good. I guess.
How is any of the statement above me trying to figure out how to kill you? People were speculating about you earlier and I tried to clarify things.
 
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT!

please welcome @Lupin21 to the thread. She is Gabriel, an NPC to help guide you along the path to righteousness... Or was that wickedness? I can never remember. Gabriel is an archangel and as such can do whatever the hell she pleases!

giphy.gif
 
>all the coffee votes
*all the coffee suspicions

Based on how pippy and AM came at me together, I don’t see them in a pack together because they’re more cautious and wouldn’t give themselves away. I’m curious what your support is for putting genny together with AM and Pippy, because I haven’t picked up any relational cues tying genny to pippy or AM and genny is actually in my “most likely village” pile.
That was a worst case scenario scare snowy tinfoil. I actually don't think pips and genny are in it together anymore. As I said I think AM is third party if anything so her and pips coming at you together is null. You could be teamed with either genny or pips though :thinking:
 
You also usually go for me when you're wolfy so pardon me for saying that's BS
Well chances I'm a wolf after last night is low so take it how you want.. but I'm honestly being careful. If you are sketched out by genny you should vote for her.. if she's a wolf, I'd feel a lot more confident about you being village.

How is any of the statement above me trying to figure out how to kill you? People were speculating about you earlier and I tried to clarify things.

You seemed to be searching for the conditions I could die under.. whether there was a special item or person (angel blade) that could kill me?

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT!

please welcome @Lupin21 to the thread. She is Gabriel, an NPC to help guide you along the path to righteousness... Or was that wickedness? I can never remember. Gabriel is an archangel and as such can do whatever the hell she pleases!

View attachment 287601

NPC is an angel. So definitely don't think there is an angel class. I think we are looking for evil sam/dean/(maybe cass)
 
Well chances I'm a wolf after last night is low so take it how you want.. but I'm honestly being careful. If you are sketched out by genny you should vote for her.. if she's a wolf, I'd feel a lot more confident about you being village.



You seemed to be searching for the conditions I could die under.. whether there was a special item or person (angel blade) that could kill me?



NPC is an angel. So definitely don't think there is an angel class. I think we are looking for evil sam/dean/(maybe cass)

How are you reading Sardines?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don’t you think the vulnerability has anything to do with Snowy?
The snowy didn’t die info was in one paragraph.
The vulnerability was in a stand-alone sentence/paragraph.

That implies 2 separate thoughts.

If I am a mod(or someone with a proper education), and they are related, they go in the same paragraph.
 
Lynch lupin

Unlynch lupin

Double Lynch lupin

Unlynch lupin

Triple Lynch lupin

Unlynch lupin

Archangels are not to be trusted ....especially lupin.

Just kidding, hi Lupin, How bout giving me an item? I am sure you can make one for me.
anyone who impresses me, or if I wish to know more, I will appear in your dreams, and insert myself into a narrative of my choosing.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So...uhhh... I just accidentally referred to myself as Pippy in front of my 3 yr old niece.

Specifically, she was climbing all over me and I said something to the effect of "you made it to the top of Mt. Pippy!"

Husband did the squint+head tilt ?? move when he heard me, so I couldn't pretend it didn't happen

I haven't even had anything to drink yet because I'm on call right now...
 
Unofficial Day 3 A Supernatural Thanksgiving Lynch Tally

capri (2)
- Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Lawpy (1) - SAR
Coffee? (1) - AM
genny (1) - Snowy
AM (1) - Coffee?

7/21
lynch close 9pm EST/6pm PST (~5.5 hours)

tenor.gif
This makes me think Cas said something completely inappropriate. I do love my little bro.

91695361efaff94b04c49cd6233240bbea3a0f1e_00.jpg
 
@Lawper FTF says it’s because she was different in a quite stark manner from the last encounter.
Wait i got it now. I think it's based on my question why he voted krasky D2
It that is about me, Flushy has been consistantly bad at reading me in the whopping 2 games we've played previously, so his opinion needs some salt...
1574972889366.png
 
How are you reading Sardines?

There was something she said that made me think village. I'd have to go back to find it when not on my phone.

Angels have their own weapons. What they do with them is their business.
View attachment 287605
Where'd you get that picture of.. uh.. definitely not me? 😱

@SnowshoeDog143 thoughts on Barks?

Mmm more sketchy than not. But not the highest on my wolf list...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad