Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Day 3 A Supernatural Thanksgiving Lynch Tally

capri (2)
- Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Lawpy (1) - SAR
Coffee? (1) - AM
genny (1) - Snowy
AM (1) - Coffee?
mpm (1) - Barks
kras (1) - Mel

9/21
lynch close 9pm EST/6pm PST (~3.5 hours)

tenor.gif
 
I know some of you guys think I'm wolfy, but damn, wouldn't this be terrible wolfy play? Y'all keep telling me that I'm good at wolfing, and then when I play like a sloppy distracted villager, you assume it's because I'm a wolf. I've said this the past five bajillion games and it just doesn't seem to be sinking in. I'm in and out because I'm sewing a present for my work secret santa, and I can't type and sew at the same time.
 
Let me know the results of these isos when you return.
I don't know if I can handle two packs at once. That's a lot to take in. I feel like maybe I should do some warm-up exercises first, maybe some stretching.
I sort of want to lynch mutts, but I also want to lynch the people that are contributing even less than I am, and that's a low bar. FTB, acanthi, SOV. Just because these wolf packs seem to be killing more active people (which makes me lean Pippy and AM village despite my earlier joke).
lynch capri
These had me a bit up in arms. She’s hung up on multiple wolf packs which we don’t know are a thing and it’s kinda odd to me. I would also be more comfortable with Capri I think if she flipped wolf.


I think he is ok
I'm not triggered by anything therefore he is ok


Do you think maybe there could be lone wolf? Dina had the ability to help one see the light.
I think we should be very suspicious of third parties.
Again with the third parties or multiple packs.

I tried to find what it was about Capri that made me think not wolf. I can’t find anything on ISO so I’m not super opposed to a lynch there.
 
####lynch coffee####
Not totally caught up since I just skimmed, but this is what I've got.

From what I've seen, kras doesn't look so good either with a few weird responses and the vote yesterday feels funky, and AM is being considered as third party potentially. I could see that. I don't have her in village at least. Why 3p vs wolf?

Would rather vote coffee or kras at the moment, and could be persuaded to do either tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So some clues we've been given so far since no one seems to be taking me seriously:
How many debonair demons and dingus (thank you for ruining my alliteration SDN) angels?
^It's not all Sams and Deans like some people have been suggesting. I really don't think we're looking for evil Sams and Deans. I'm going to be really adamant about that. Sounds like demons and angels (the bad kind) are wolves.
This is a classic battle of good vs evil (vs some things in between)
^Suggests 3rd parties are a thing. Or a 3rd faction, whatever.
Meanwhile, our heroes had a sinking feeling danger was afoot... from multiple sides.
^Suggests more than one team trying to kill villagers. At least, that's how I read it. Unless it refers to multiple night kills from a single pack. But it really sounds more like 2 packs or wolves + evil chaos trying to kill villagers.
 
Day 3 A Supernatural Thanksgiving Lynch Tally

capri (2) - Lawpy, SOV
MJ (1) - capri
Coffee? (3) - AM, mpm, SAR
genny (2) - Snowy, miz
AM (1) - Coffee?
mpm (1) - Barks
kc (1) - pippy
Miz (1) - cheezit

12/21 <--- should be 19 but I'm leaving this to shame AM

lynch close 9pm EST/6pm PST (~1.25 hour)

tenor.gif
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

So I felt a little bad when I got my Jared/Jensen photo because I definitely looked at Jared for 2 seconds and then ALL of my attention was on Jensen...which is also very apparent from the photo :laugh:
 
No, I actually don't think it matters who you tag. You basically just said you thought one thing and then asked someone else why you should think it
No. You are twisting my words. I said that I don't think AM is village. I read something (I think snowy or sov said it) earlier that made me start thinking about her as a potential 3p. I was restating something that happened in thread, then asking for clarification on what made them narrow it down one way or another.

Again, I had AM as non-village, which is the most important part of this exchange. And I am asking why they thought 3p over wolf. Hmm were you the one commenting on people's reading comprehension before?

So yeah, I think it matters, at least to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
 
No. You are twisting my words. I said that I don't think AM is village. I read something (I think snowy or sov said it) earlier that made me start thinking about her as a potential 3p. I was restating something that happened in thread, then asking for clarification on what made them narrow it down one way or another.

Again, I had AM as non-village, which is the most important part of this exchange. And I am asking why they thought 3p over wolf. Hmm were you the one commenting on people's reading comprehension before?

So yeah, I think it matters, at least to me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
I know you're voting with me currently but this post is still underwhelming.
 
####lynch coffee####
Not totally caught up since I just skimmed, but this is what I've got.

From what I've seen, kras doesn't look so good either with a few weird responses and the vote yesterday feels funky, and AM is being considered as third party potentially. I could see that. I don't have her in village at least. Why 3p vs wolf?

Would rather vote coffee or kras at the moment, and could be persuaded to do either tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile
For clarification on who I'd like to answer the above question
@SnowshoeDog143
@StartingoverVet

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile