You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Supernatural WW 2019 Edition Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm not afraid to start lynches on people I want lynched.
You can't bully me away from putting thoughts on the thread, either.
ohh coffee is so scary she kills people who don't trust her but I won't let her bully meeee when I post sketchy crap I can post sketchy crap allll day long
I'm not posting sketchy crap lol
I'm posting reads and some musings about a write up
I'm posting reads and some musings about a write up
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody! Check out my new flair!
I gotta go show the premeds!
But here, if you want something that's potentially less sketchy, and cause I am probably not long for this world anyways --
I acted on you on N1, coffee.
I got an unclear and somewhat unsatisfactory result, and also got silenced. It seemed possibly connected. I think you might know more about it, and that's why you preemptively reminded people that silencer ≠ wolf as a guarantee.
And considering that 3 people already died on N1, then I would like to suggest to you/whoever else that from a pure math standpoint, it is less likely for my action to have been one of malice.
Time to emerge from the tunnel.
I acted on you on N1, coffee.
I got an unclear and somewhat unsatisfactory result, and also got silenced. It seemed possibly connected. I think you might know more about it, and that's why you preemptively reminded people that silencer ≠ wolf as a guarantee.
And considering that 3 people already died on N1, then I would like to suggest to you/whoever else that from a pure math standpoint, it is less likely for my action to have been one of malice.
Time to emerge from the tunnel.
Well I can prove my role to my PM partner and it's not a silencer.But here, if you want something that's potentially less sketchy, and cause I am probably not long for this world anyways --
I acted on you on N1, coffee.
I got an unclear and somewhat unsatisfactory result, and also got silenced. It seemed possibly connected. I think you might know more about it, and that's why you preemptively reminded people that silencer ≠ wolf as a guarantee.
And considering that 3 people already died on N1, then I would like to suggest to you/whoever else that from a pure math standpoint, it is less likely for my action to have been one of malice.
Time to emerge from the tunnel.
Ok, then I feel a bit better about you. I was wondering if it was passively triggered, and that did not strike me as very village-sided.Well I can prove my role to my PM partner and it's not a silencer.
on a completely unrelated note, I want to know why @genny is so sure there are two wolf packs as opposed to say, a wolf pack and 1 lone wolf/serial killer, or village assassins like Mutts
I consider a lone wolf a pack of one. My own special quirk, perhaps? I also refer to myself a "we" sometimes. Yes, that's the royal "we".Don't twist my words, por favor. I said above that I don't really think Snowy's a wolf. I'm just trying to figure out the write up.
But if you want to go down that path, @genny thinks there are two wolf packs -- what happens when one goes after the other?
I am contemplating an angel faction, a demon faction, and a human/village faction at the moment though, based on that write-up.
What?So is this saying Snowy is Castiel?
And/or is there some weird thing where we just swapped night kill(s?) for a multi-death lynch or something?
I was trying to figure out what the write up meant. My initial impression was that it was framed like a "quiet before a storm" because it said the night had been too quiet and then said certain people might be vulnerable today. So I thought "maybe that means that people didn't die overnight and there will be multiple deaths today to make up for it." it was just an idea. The write up sounded ominous in my head.What?
But based on Dubz's clarification on Snowy's role, I adapted that to thinking maybe it was referring to something similar to an alpha.
Actually I found out there was a mixup, so I can't prove it to my PM partner but I can to youOk, then I feel a bit better about you. I was wondering if it was passively triggered, and that did not strike me as very village-sided.
Lmao great. Do I get to die as part of this proof?Actually I found out there was a mixup, so I can't prove it to my PM partner but I can to you
(I'm kidding, I'm kidding...mostly)
I second this, based on some relational tells I was starting to feel like this might be a faction game.I am contemplating an angel faction, a demon faction, and a human/village faction at the moment though, based on that write-up.
I will expound more when I am not mobile and can quote easier
I wasn’t trying to drag it out. Somebody else brought it up first, I gave ONE comment and then like 5 people jumped on keeping asking questions about what I wrote so OF COURSE I was going to respond.Some quick thoughts from last night and then off to do some holiday prep...
Why does this matter at all?
You were one of the worst offenders yesterday for fomenting useless fluff-sketch talk about me and this is more of the same.
I have not liked your focus on the silencing and I haven't been impressed with your votes so far either.
on a completely unrelated note, I want to know why @genny is so sure there are two wolf packs as opposed to say, a wolf pack and 1 lone wolf/serial killer, or village assassins like Mutts
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So flushy is silenced
@Lawper FTF says it’s because she was different in a quite stark manner from the last encounter.
@Animal Midwife FTF says to says whoa there to the gran gran bit because you’re starting to lose him. Also he wants to know your opinion on Lawp because you read him so well.
@acanthuroidei FTF thinks you’re being a silly billy with your backwards association.
Gran gran? And he's village leaning.@Animal Midwife FTF says to says whoa there to the gran gran bit because you’re starting to lose him. Also he wants to know your opinion on Lawp because you read him so well.
@Lawper FTF says it’s because she was different in a quite stark manner from the last encounter.
Idk what this means
I don’t see why snowy should be a wolf. And I don’t see any way of solving what happened now, so I will ignore it. Also, the vulnerability today does not necessarily have anything to with snowy imo.
Factions? Don’t care either. I am looking for evil. Angels and demons can be factions but not be wolves so they are not the evil we are looking for.
Factions? Don’t care either. I am looking for evil. Angels and demons can be factions but not be wolves so they are not the evil we are looking for.
Lynch capri
Still 7nsatisfied with her response yesterday.
Still 7nsatisfied with her response yesterday.
no you need to be aliveLmao great. Do I get to die as part of this proof?
(I'm kidding, I'm kidding...mostly)
I had to paraphrase. These are as close as I can get without getting into trouble lolGran gran? And he's village leaning.
but also..
Also not an angel class. I'm a villager. Even if there is an angel class, do you think Cas would be part of it? He's always team Sam/Dean.
Okay so castiel's in the game as well as different sams and deans. Castiel is an angel and angels can only be killed by an angel blade. Role is NAI but is castiel is typically good. His intentions are good but he doesn't necessarily have human feelings so he doesn't know what's best sometimes. Head Castiel in charge is mostly good. I guess.
I don't think roles mean anythingAlso not an angel class. I'm a villager. Even if there is an angel class, do you think Cas would be part of it? He's always team Sam/Dean.
True. He doesn't vibe well with other angelsAlso not an angel class. I'm a villager. Even if there is an angel class, do you think Cas would be part of it? He's always team Sam/Dean.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why don’t you think the vulnerability has anything to do with Snowy?I don’t see why snowy should be a wolf. And I don’t see any way of solving what happened now, so I will ignore it. Also, the vulnerability today does not necessarily have anything to with snowy imo.
Factions? Don’t care either. I am looking for evil. Angels and demons can be factions but not be wolves so they are not the evil we are looking for.
@PippyPony FTF wants to know your opinions on Mel.
Hmmm. I have feels on AM cause she isn’t playing her normal aggressive villager style IMO. If anything villager AM might jump on that more no? That mellow question of it could be more wolf-adjacent.
Not sure why, but I get the sense she is one of those in-betweeners...not wolf...not village...
I could see her as third party.. but as pips said, she's probably be a village leaning 3P if she is one.
Some quick thoughts from last night and then off to do some holiday prep...
Why does this matter at all?
You were one of the worst offenders yesterday for fomenting useless fluff-sketch talk about me and this is more of the same.
I have not liked your focus on the silencing and I haven't been impressed with your votes so far either.
on a completely unrelated note, I want to know why @genny is so sure there are two wolf packs as opposed to say, a wolf pack and 1 lone wolf/serial killer, or village assassins like Mutts
When did genny say this? I must have missed it.
I mean yeah, that's kind of what it sounded like to me but I don't know if I buy it. Could just be a player driving that vulnerability mechanism.
That said, I knowwwwww roles are not alignment indicative but....
In the last Dubz SPN game, there was an uber powerful alpha (PBC; I think she was Lucifer...?) who could wipe out other hard to kill characters and was a PITA to kill.
So I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility in my mind that Dubz might flip the script a little and put an angel in a similar role. Someone else with more show knowledge might be able to weigh in with more useful insight -- if we even want to go down that path, which I'm not sure we do because it could be useless distraction.
I guess if Snowy is a good guy who is typically hard to kill, it wouldn't be a bad idea for her to ability reveal if it comes down to that.
Lol this whole post is gonna get me killed.
Happy Thanksgiving everyoneenjoy the National Dog Show
![]()
So you think the wolves would risk "fake" killing me if I was an alpha and not getting a night kill in?
It also said that somebody tried to murder snowy last night. Aka she was the kill target. How exactly do you think she fits into a wolf role as such?
Salty? Was it you or pips that tried to kill me?
No one else had the first thought "let's lynch snowy"
You did not say "what do you guys think?" You said "are we supposed to lynch snowy?"
If you don't think snowy is a wolf, why would you even say that? It's almost like you want her lynched, but don't want people to think you were the one starting it
My thoughts too. Why pips was so quick to jump on this and twist it to try to lynch me sounds like wolf manipulation. Her overall confusion seems village though. It could just be people didn't agree with her so she has to go another route now.
@Lawper FTF says it’s because she was different in a quite stark manner from the last encounter.
Wait i got it now. I think it's based on my question why he voted krasky D2
Probably? He didn’t clarify.Wait i got it now. I think it's based on my question why he voted krasky D2
Snowy, if I wanted people to lynch you, I would have waited until a little later in the day and also not led off with statements that would directly undermine my sales pitch
You usually like game speculation. Not today though?
You usually like game speculation. Not today though?
Probably? He didn’t clarify.
Yeah i had to go by context since i wasn't sure who he was referring to
I did not remotely suggest anything to that effect.So you think the wolves would risk "fake" killing me if I was an alpha and not getting a night kill in?
Why would wolves intentionally forego night kills? That'd be dumb.
What I did say is that the first write up basically says don't always trust the write ups.
Where did it say that?I did not remotely suggest anything to that effect.
Why would wolves intentionally forego night kills? That'd be dumb.
What I did say is that the first write up basically says don't always trust the write ups.
I think he is laying very low since Paws and AM and I all got on his case on D1 when FTF was getting lynched, and I don't really have much of a progression of my opinion since then.@PippyPony FTF wants to know your opinions on Mel.
I also already listed Mel in wolf reads earlier today.
I'm getting a little tired of having to repeat every single statement that comes out of my mouth today -- people need to read better.
@kraskadva how do you feel about coffee?
But here, if you want something that's potentially less sketchy, and cause I am probably not long for this world anyways --
I acted on you on N1, coffee.
I got an unclear and somewhat unsatisfactory result, and also got silenced. It seemed possibly connected. I think you might know more about it, and that's why you preemptively reminded people that silencer ≠ wolf as a guarantee.
And considering that 3 people already died on N1, then I would like to suggest to you/whoever else that from a pure math standpoint, it is less likely for my action to have been one of malice.
Time to emerge from the tunnel.
If coffee is a wolf and the silencer is a wolf, it is more likely that she was defending her fellow wolf by saying that then herself imo.
Okay so castiel's in the game as well as different sams and deans. Castiel is an angel and angels can only be killed by an angel blade. Role is NAI but is castiel is typically good. His intentions are good but he doesn't necessarily have human feelings so he doesn't know what's best sometimes. Head Castiel in charge is mostly good. I guess.
Seems like you are trying to figure out how to kill me.. wolfy...
True. He doesn't vibe well with other angels
^see my last comment and go find it in the intro posts. They are on page 4.Where did it say that?
Snowy, if I wanted people to lynch you, I would have waited until a little later in the day and also not led off with statements that would directly undermine my sales pitch
You usually like game speculation. Not today though?
I also usually get pocketed by you if you don't remember, so pardon me for being cautious
What do you think of genny?
Also becoming supicious of mel laying low.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ah.^see my last comment and go find it in the intro posts. They are on page 4.
Do I want a mel/pippy/genny/AM wolf pack. Nope nope nope. but my tinfoiling is heading there
Well actually AM is more a third party then wolf right now in my mind.
Maybe MsP? She's heading up my wolfy list.
Well actually AM is more a third party then wolf right now in my mind.
Maybe MsP? She's heading up my wolfy list.
Still don't see all the coffee votes. Could go for an acan. Need to look back at Barks too.
SOV is giving me some feels. Him, genny, acanth, maybe pip.Still don't see all the coffee votes. Could go for an acan. Need to look back at Barks too.
>all the coffee votesStill don't see all the coffee votes. Could go for an acan. Need to look back at Barks too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K

enjoy the National Dog Show