Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or if not lynched, then NK'd. Woo.Good. I can study tomorrow. While being bitter that I got lynched on my birthday. Nbd.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Or if not lynched, then NK'd. Woo.Good. I can study tomorrow. While being bitter that I got lynched on my birthday. Nbd.
Good. I can study tomorrow. While being bitter that I got lynched on my birthday. Nbd.
I'm back
I found it weird that you subbed into a game you weren't fully committed to. You're ISO was really 🙄. I had to scroll through a bunch of unrelated stuff to get to what I wanted.Thanks for voting me without giving any reason
I found it weird that you subbed into a game you weren't fully committed to. You're ISO was really 🙄. I had to scroll through a bunch of unrelated stuff to get to what I wanted.
What nowLYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING, JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW, YOU ROYALLY ****ED UP
You seemed really absent lawps. Remember when I had to tag you to get back on thread? You nervous about something?This makes no sense
You seemed really absent lawps. Remember when I had to tag you to get back on thread? You nervous about something?
Don't listen to them Lawper I think you're townWell now i'm stuck dealing with contradictory complaints. Some, including a wolf, thought i was too active and annoying. And now apparently i'm not active enough
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING, JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW, YOU ROYALLY ****ED UP
LYNCH CLOSED, RESULTS PENDING, JUST SO Y'ALL KNOW, YOU ROYALLY ****ED UP
It’s got to be genny. Right? Right?!
wrongoIt’s got to be genny. Right? Right?!
So we should have lynched MsP????
It’s got to be genny. Right? Right?!
I agree with most of those.My POE narrowed down to capri, MsPro, SAR, KC and maybe Mel
Based on how ass backwards I’ve been it’s FTF, AM, Snowy, lawpy.
I don’t think it’s any of the above listed which means they’re somehow the wolves lolIt's not me because i killed mpm N4
I don’t think it’s any of the above listed which means they’re somehow the wolves lol
Oh. killed the protector. 9 remaining wolves kill like 2 people at night. 7 left: 2 wolves and a convert and a 3rd party. kk I get it.
Why you tagging dead people? They don’t talk much.Day 5
![]()
Perhaps it was the shock of so many deaths in one night. Perhaps it was that a little too much alcohol had been imbibed in celebration of two dead wolves. Whatever the cause, several of our heroes and villains alike were slow to rise today. When they did gather, they decided there was something off about one particularly protective Dean Winchester. Of course all the Deans put their little brother's safety over pretty much everything else, even their own life, but this one...he took it more seriously than any of the others, and that's saying something.
The others didn't know this though. All they saw was that he'd been acting a little weird, no one seemed to have been saved from being murdered, and he kept bringing up his birthday. Someone offered him some pie, but another member of the crowd smashed it to the ground. This was no time for pie. It was time for lynching.
Dead is @capri1722, who was Big Brother Dean, a villager and your gorram protector.
A sense of dread crept across the darkening sky, like the fate of all the universes hung in the balance. Who would save them now?
It is now Night 5. Hard deadline is 7am EST, but get your actions in ASAP for an early close.
10 players remain
- StayingPositive2017 ---> @Lawper
- @Animal Midwife
- @Melchizedek
- @mizchiefmanaged
- @Dr. ForgotToFlush
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @genny
- @Ms Procrastinator
- @SARdoghandler
- @kcoughli
Dead:
@Navilly - Dog Dean - tracker
@cubsrule4e - Psychic Sam - Seer
@SportPonies - Shirtless Sam - Bombshell
@Dinashadow - Screaming Dean - Banshee
@muttmanager - Purgatory Dean - Assassin
@fromthebox - Dean Winchester - vanillager
@CoffeeQuestionMark - Squirrel & Moose - Thief -----> Banshee
@StartingoverVet - Dean Praying to Cas - Lover
@Barkley13 - Young Sammy - Innocent
@Mad Jack - Ezekiel/Gadreel Sam - Mage
@PippyPony Charlie - Hacker
@acanthuroidei - Cas in Dean's ass - Lover
@mypetmoose - Demon Dean
@kraskadva - Stuck Sam - Emissary
@capri1722 - Big Brother Dean - Protector
Honestly Lawpy the write up made it seem like a demon killed MPM which makes me a bit uncomfortable.Probably. Which is... like... holy crap man. Not only we're dealing with multikill wolves, but a freaking convert on top of it. Great. Freaking awesome.
Honestly Lawpy the write up made it seem like a demon killed MPM which makes me a bit uncomfortable.
I typically do, in case they want to see how things are progressingWhy you tagging dead people? They don’t talk much.
Charlie was like a little sister to Sam and Dean, when someone stumbled across the murder they looked at the murder's eyes and knew that this evil must be avenged. The evil doer looked up from the fresh corpse with pure black eyes and smiled at the person watching. Like anything could touch him. He was the most badass hunter that ever lived, and now that he was a demon he was basically unstoppable. He rose from the cooling body of one of the most beloved characters in the entire series and sauntered over to the shell shocked witness. "You think you can do anything about it?" The demon hunter laughed in his face. He knew they didn't have the chops. He turned his back on the now shaking witness and started walking back over to his latest kill when he was slammed onto the ground. "What the -" his last words were cut off, literally, by a demon killing knife stabbing into his skull.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.